My food and thoughts diary

Well done nicnac, going well. I went out to lunch today and had a dim sum kind of starter and then Thai Green chicken curry with jasmine rice. Just water to drink (which I like anyway thank goodness!). I was thinking if it was 3 months ago, I'd have eaten a pudding as well but honestly today I didn't feel I could fit it in (amazing!)! So tonight I'm still feeling quite full so have opted for a chocolate milk shake for dinner and will probably have some fruit a bit later. The chocolate milkshake tastes like chocolate icecream so I quite like it!

I don't mind the popcorn really. I think we've got used to the stuff that's completely loaded with sugar or salt so popcorn with fewer of these flavourings tastes bland in comparison. I don't think we can expect it to taste the same but it's OK although I usually prefer to have the biscuits and a cup of tea as a snack.

Keep it up guys!

Choc ice cream mmmm glad I have some of these maybe it's worth freezing and having as ice cream mmmmm

When we're slim, we can have the occasional ice-cream! I have an ice-cream maker and you can't beat home-made ice-cream. I thought this year I'd make some sorbet though - lower calorie and I love it. I've not made it before so fingers crossed!

Ohh let us know how that turns out topcat sounds yummy :)

Thank you both!

Yeah, do let us know how the sorbet goes! And that's great that you didn't feel like a dessert!

I have to admit the milkshakes are probably the only food I don't particularly like on dc - I just find they have a weird after taste. I will be having one tomorrow though as I take them to work and to uni when I have to have my lunch there!

Think I'll be ok with the shakes as that's what I'm living on at the moment lol

Handy for when your out and about tho

Lol, I bet you can't wait for food! When I did lighter life I couldn't wait!!

Today I have had:
B - Porridge with some blueberries on top, cup of tea
L - Strawberry milkshake
S - blueberries
D - Chicken thai curry with a bit of extra rice

I haven't counted any calories but I feel like I have some left, so I think later I will have an easyio low fat yogurt and a DC snack

Today I could really eat but it passes and it's my slow week last week was 4l.b loss So expecting a 2lb this week.

I really can't wait to eat and it will be all healthy and diet chef.

Can't wait I expect u be at target by then we both me slim

How are u going to maintain ?

4lb loss is brilliant well done you! What worked for me when I wanted to eat was keeping myself busy until the feeling passed.

To be honest I seem to have been trying to lose this 2 stone for years so I can't see myself being at target so I haven't given it too much thought yet, I think I will just take it a day at a time. I really want to reach my target this time!

As long as you keep going through the good and bad weeks that 2 stone will melt away.

Tomorrow I'll be really busy doing a waxing course So won't have problem with food.

:) can't wait to see your weigh In results

Ohh a waxing course that sounds interesting! Are you a beautician?

And you are right, I normally just give up after a week so as long as I keep going hopefully everything will go to plan!

Thanks Pheonyx, I am sure you will get used to it soon enough and will be able to go off when your body needs food! Good luck for tomorrow guys!

Nope I'm not a beautician I'm just finishing advanced hairdressing at college 8 weeks left. I'm also qualified barber too but I want extra things like waxing and I'm going to do spray tan course as well.

It's fun really enjoy it and hopefully I'll enjoy tomorrows waxing course :)

Well I'll be checking in to see how your doing every day and we can keep each other on track. Plus you'll be an expert by time I start my diet chef journey :)

Oh very exciting! Hope you enjoyed the course today.

I weighed myself this morning but on scales that I can't read properly but from a glance it does look like I have lost something which put me in a good mood and the day went soo well with eating... then I had a stressful journey home and snacked when I was home so not happy about that :( but nevermind, I will move on from it!!

So today I have had:
B - muesli cereal bar and a black coffee
L - strawberry milkshake
S - a handful of nuts throughout the day
D - spaghetti bolognese and a yogurt
S - DC berries biscuits

After dinner oops:
Tesco white chocoloate cookie, milkybar, go ahead bar
Bad Nicola :(

At home all day tomorrow with looots of work to be doing so no temptations and probably no time to think about snacking!!

We all have our blips just keep going overall your doing good. That will show on scales it's hard at times I'm sure.

The course was great loved it and can't wait to start on clients lol :)

Thank you you are very nice. I am feeling much better this week and a lot less bloated so I am happy about that.

That's great news, glad you enjoyed your course!

Hiya how are you doing ?

Which day is your weigh in day? Mines Sunday so can't wait for that.

Hope your having a good weekend. I went out clubbing last night and to a gig and I'm out again tonight to a party so busy weekend.

Hello, weigh in was this morning and lost 2lbs so happy with that considering i have been snacking too much!!

Good luck for your weigh in on Sunday let me know how you get on? And have a good night out!

I've lost 2lbs today which was expected I will get a 4lb week next week :)

12 stone 9lbs now

Back