ProPoints "My Food Diary" by 'Bridesmaid-to-be'

Ha ha,just spotted the half freddo.... That would never happen in my world. I swear,chocolate calls me from the fridge!

defo the same with me :) xxx

..... well it wasn't mine it was my daughters, she shared :) .... but i did weigh my piece and calculate it so it was still counted :) ... it did seem a bit silly weighing it .... but it goes back to something i've read and been told where you eat all the bits, like 1 chip, a chicken nugget, a sweet, an approx tbsp of ketchup that ends up being 3 .. and not record or count them then after a week wonder why you haven't lost weight. :)

if it had been my freddo it would have all gone in ! lol

phew was gettin worried then lol ... awhhh how nice of your daughter to do that :) she's obviously not learnt yet ahahah xxx

lol it was a rare occasion, i must admit she doesn't usually offer to share chocolate, lol.... i think she was assuming that as i was on a diet that i would say no, lol :D .... hehe how wrong can she be :D

Here to follow aswel! :) .. Just noticed the chicken n broc pie? Is that a pie or like a shepherds pie? Only asda do a chicken n mushroom pie( like a shepherds pie with mash on top ) from chilled section of ready meals! It's really nice, not a low fat version either n it's 9 pp xx

OMG i'm trying to work out approx pp's for next weekend ..... i've decided friday night out will be meal as it comes and enjoy it :D (hopefully will be covered by weekly pp's) and maybe 1 or 2 alcoholic drinks then diet coke ! but just worked out that a Mcdonald Sausage, egg and cheese bagel (which is probably saturdays breakfast) will be 15/16 pp !! :eek: ..... i usually split my pp's so have 10pp for each meal ... then if i don't use them all i have a treat bits if i need / want them so thats 1 1/2 meals in a few bites !

.... do you think it will seem rude if i take my own breakfast ?? especially as its BBQ for lunch (going on all afternoon so guessing it will kinda be tea too, lol)

.... then i'm guessing sunday morning will be Mcdonald breakfast too ! :cry:

should i just admit defeat and just go with the flow and enjoy myself, knowing that i will probably put back on all i lost last week (and this week if its a loss) and maybe more ..... or try to stick to diet where possible ... knowing that yes i might not loose much (or any) and might put a bit on but knowing i have stuck where possible ? :confused: i really don't know what to do :(

Here to follow aswel! :) .. Just noticed the chicken n broc pie? Is that a pie or like a shepherds pie? Only asda do a chicken n mushroom pie( like a shepherds pie with mash on top ) from chilled section of ready meals! It's really nice, not a low fat version either n it's 9 pp xx

yep its a potato topped pie like cottage / shepherds pie. :)

the WW beef and potato pie i had last night though was pastry case (like a quiche) filled with mince and then topped with potato and that was LOVELY !!! :D

:eatdrink051:

ohh that would sound good if i liked mushrooms :)

but i have to pick them out if i find them in anything as i hate them :( .... its ok if they are tiny bits that i cant see but if i can see mushrooms their too big and i have to pick them out ! .. i don't like aubergine either ... its the texture i can't stand more then the taste.

i stocked up on some tasty looking 2pp snacks today :)

*Weetabix Oaty Bars, Milk Chocolate
*Weetabix Oaty Bars, Toffee Dazzler
*Kellogg's Coco Pops cereal and milk bars
* WW Belgian Chocolate Slices
* WW Chocolate mini Rolls

also got
*WW Caramel Mallows - 1pp each or 2 for 3pp !! .... looking forward to trying one of these as they look YUMMY !! :)

and some light squirty cream :) , 55g serving for 1 pp :)

Don't think it'd be rude to bring your own brekkie at all. Why don't you settle for mc d's one day and your own brekkie the other? You'll feel better about it after. All for weekends away and say 'ah f*** if' in my head....but I always feel like crap afterwards. Somehow the reality of eating whatever I want is never quite as fulfilling as the fantasy of it!

lol i did think of the ah F**k it approach :). i'll still have 4 weeks till the wedding to loose the weight again ! :D

UMMMMMM the WW caramel mallows are YUMMY !! (they are basically a pink and white but without the pink and a bit of toffee sauce through the middle instead) ... i would definitely recommend them and for only 1pp it makes you feel like you've had a naughty treat when you actually haven't :)

UMMMMMM the WW caramel mallows are YUMMY !! (they are basically a pink and white but without the pink and a bit of toffee sauce through the middle instead) ... i would definitely recommend them and for only 1pp it makes you feel like you've had a naughty treat when you actually haven't :)

pink n whites ... i couldn't remember their name lol. can you honestly stop at one? i'm defo gona have to try em xxx

pink n whites ... i couldn't remember their name lol. can you honestly stop at one? i'm defo gona have to try em xxx

hehe they named them after their colour ! :)

well i'm stopping at 1 as they are quite sweet .... and i have WI tomorrow so trying to be good :) .... but i must admit before i started this diet i probably would have eaten 3 (if not all 6) :eek:

Hi bridesmaid-to-be :)
Im kinda in the same boat (as you can prob see from my username and bio) My sister isnt actually getting married til nxt year but wasnt sure if I cud shift the weight and if so how long it wud take so started as soon as my sister asked me (my 71/2 stone sister :() Anyway Im nearly at my goal now (yippee!) but if you need a support buddy Im here :) Goodluck :)

Awww wow fat bridesmaid (feels mean typing that!!) - how much have u lost? I'm bridesmaid in Aug 2012 which was my motivation ! Lost 2 stone and have 9 more to go... But even a few more stone will be an improvement!!

Bridesmaid-to-be - why not take ur new cereal bars for sat and sun brekkie (def not rude!), then u have more to use to join in for lunch/dinner and there is always weeklies for booze etc! U can stick to it and enjoy urself :) xx

thank you for all the support :)

that's kind of what i was thinking CarlyLanky140, just take my cereal bars and some little pots of fruit (the sort you put in kids lunch boxes) for breakfast and save my points for the other bits ... i may go a little over but if i do it won't be as much as if i don't have my healthier low pp breakfast .... and every little helps right ! ? :)
+ after a night on the town i think i'd prefer to start the day with a nice healthy breakfast :)

..... any other ideas for healthy / breakfast bits that i can just tuck in my bag that doesn't need cooking or putting in the fridge ?

Back