my food diary, extra easy :)

2lbs is great :D xx I had a off plan today, don't get me wrong the food I had was healthy but wasn't free but if I was doing calorie counting I would still be ok lol xx

Lol glad its not just me that has bad days! I enjoyed it though lol!

Not feeling well today feel quite sick :(

Breakfast: Bacon, beans and a little bit of egg.
Not eaten since then as don't feel good.

Tea: Turkey burgers with chips, salad and a wholemeal roll.

Hopefully tonight I can stomach 2 penguin chocolates! So will be 11 syns.

Breakfast: Muller light and banana
Lunch: Wholemeal roll with bacon, egg and mushrooms
Tea: Chips and plain piece of fish

Tonight my usual 2 fun size chocolates with a few cups of tea during the day with sweetener and milk.

Lol glad its not just me that has bad days! I enjoyed it though lol!

Not feeling well today feel quite sick :(

Breakfast: Bacon, beans and a little bit of egg.
Not eaten since then as don't feel good.

Tea: Turkey burgers with chips, salad and a wholemeal roll.

Hopefully tonight I can stomach 2 penguin chocolates! So will be 11 syns.

We only human at end of day arent we xx

Been a bit hectic last few days, cant remember what I had now but I have been on plan! Started a job yesterday at a care home doing Friday and Saturday nights so had my first induction shift yesterday!

Today -

Breakfast: Muller light and banana
Lunch: Omelette with ham and mushrooms, and a banana
Tea: SW kebab with chips and salad

Tonight 2 kit kats at 11 syns. Usual few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Breakfast: Muller light and pear
Lunch: Made a quiche using quark eggs ham and small grating of cheese on top. Pear.
Tea: Bacon, veg sausages, egg, beans and mushrooms. Wholemeal pitta

Tonight 2 penguin bars and a hot chocolate. Total of 13 syns today.

Sorry not been on have started my night shifts this weekend so feeling a bit like a zombie today, and in work again tonight so will try updating this on Monday. Been a little off plan but not massively so, and I've gained no weight so I'm doing OK.

Don't worry...you'll soon get into a routine with it. What times are your shifts? I find it does not really effect my loss if I eat during the day as normal and just have a few syns/fruit and plenty to drink during the shift itself. So I have brekkie when I get in at abut 8 before going to bed at about 9.30. If I'm up in time (normally around 2) have some lunch then and then have some tea around 6-7. I work 9pm until 7am.

Sorry not been on have started my night shifts this weekend so feeling a bit like a zombie today, and in work again tonight so will try updating this on Monday. Been a little off plan but not massively so, and I've gained no weight so I'm doing OK.

I used to hate night shifts for eating but if you plan in advance then u should be ok x x

Back