My food diary -from flab to FAB (hopefully)

Sunday 27th March 2011

:wavey:Wowzers.......I've not posted for 4 days :sign0007:. I've been so busy with work and haven't had time in the day as lappy is taking about an hour to start up when DD goes down for her nap, its so infuriating :mad: by the time I get on shes awake again so not been able to post my food diaries. I will get back onto that. Promise!

I'll give a quick update on the last few days.....started working in telemarketing weds night 5pm-9pm and its soooo boring :sigh:, but its money at the end of the day, I think we finish next friday so its not too bad I guess. I'm just knackered afterwards, come home have a light dinner and go to bed. :zz:

:break_diet:I've not even had time to do any shred since tuesday, when skye's napping I have to do all my tidying and cooking that I would usually do in the evenings. I might just have to start back on it once I finish and go from day 1 again. I have done lots of walking though so still acheived week 2 towards my bronze award.

:eating: Went for a curry last night for my dads birthday :candle1: and I'm really proud of myself as I still managed to say within my syns, well exactly on them to be precise, I had lamb rogan josh, boiled rice, share of bombay potatoes and about 1/5th of a nann.....it was blooming scrummy!!! I usually don't have all my syns the last few days before weigh in so fingers crossed its not thrown things.

Weigh in in the morning,:confused: I always dread it even when I know I've been really good all week, I think the only thing that may not have done me much good would be the eating late ish after work but I don't have time before work and I'd still be hungry after even if I ate before, I'd probably just pick more and be tempted to just grab anything out the fridge :eatdrink051:. We'll just have to see tomorrow, fingers crossed peeps :fingerscrossed:.

Oops I've rambled as usual. Off to bed shortly.....night all xx

Last edited:
Weigh in result

Monday 28th March 2011

:party0049: I lost 1.5lbs again today, didn't meet my march challenge :sigh: (3lbs off) but I've still lost half a stone this month so can't complain really :D. Its still a loss and going in the right direction. I'm going to set myself another 10lbs for april, I really want to lose 2 stone from today before my holiday and got 4 months to do it in which works out at 7lbs a month but more would be a massive bonus, ideally want to be under 200lbs by the time I go......I'll have to buy a whole new summer wardrobe though which might be a problem financially lol, I do love to shop!!

Right then I'll update todays food now while I have a chance:

Brekkie: Nothing, didn't have time before WI and didn't get home til lunchtime

Lunch: Chicken pasta with 28g cheese (HexA)

Dinner: Jacket potato with baked beans and salad

Snacks etc: Mullerlight, apple, melon, 2x alpen light (HexB). Milk in cuppas (2) Curly wurly (6)

Total Syns = 8

Got to leave for work at 4.15pm.....Boooo
Back soon!

Last edited:
Well tonight has been fun!! Got to work and we all got sent down to the restaurant instead of onto the floor and were told they were having system problems again like they were on friday and to just hang tight. 10 mins later they came in and said we were all being sent home (about 70 of us), they then held us up at the door and said actually you're staying, 5 mins later, nope off you go but we'll pay you for an hour so I was out the door by 5.15pm :bliss:I was so happy as the whole way to work I was thinking I really don't want to be here. It is the worst job I've ever had and thats saying something!!

Got home and hubby was just getting Skye ready for a walk and we went for a lovely walk round the lakes. It was such a nice evening. I didn't even need to cook tea tonight as I cooked it this afternoon (as I was obviously meant to be at work)....so I've just chilled tonight....very much needed though!

Off to bedfordshire in a few mins........night all xxx

Oh I forgot to say yesterday I made my own cheat version of the KFC and only 2 syns and it was scrummy, I'll add the recipie and pics tomorrow if I get a chance.

I've been so busy only just realised not been on since monday...I've pretty much stayed on track...I won't bore you with 3 days worth of food diaries but I'll add todays. I didn't go back to next, they decided to finish the telemarketing campaign early due to system problems so been working on setting up my cleaning and ironing business, hopefully got my first clients and start next week, bit scared about being my own boss but I'm excited too.

Anyways todays food:

Brekkie: Poached egg on toast (HexB) I can't believe its not butter light (1) ketchup (1)

Lunch: Sushi (2) and Melon after

Dinner: Bangers (1.5) and Mash with broccoli and onion gravy (2) followed by cadbury light choc mousse (3)

Snacks etc: Apple, Milk in cuppas (HexA)

Total Syns = 10.5

Off to bed soon, need my beauty sleep, looking so rough at the moment. Night all

Back