My Food Diary on the Countdown to 50

Good morning! Just rejoined SW again at beginning of July. I've also just posted my 50th post so finally able to log in and see the blogs on here. Been enjoying reading your food choices and feeling gobsmacked that half an avocado is 7 syns! I knew they were not free but that's huge! Am I reading that right? Anyways good luck today, I was super good yesterday and fingers crossed today is the same for us both xx

Saturday 23/8/14 Red Day

B: 2 poached eggs, 6 finns crispbreads (HEB.) and 2 laughing cow extra lights (2 syns).

L: ham and fruit salad.

S: mango, sugar free gum (1 syn).

Skimmed milk (HEA).

D: roast chicken, roasted vegetables and 2 tbsps parmesan cheese (3 syns).

S: fruit salad and FF Greek Yogurt, tbsp honey (3 syns), curly wurly (6 syns).

Last edited:
Sunday 24/8/14 EE Day

Skimmed milk (HEA).

L: chicken, egg noodles, beansprouts, mushrooms, onion and mayflower curry sauce (4 syns), 4 Aldi FF Lemon Yogurt.

D: steak, potatoes and roasted vegetables with 2 tbsps parmesan cheese (3 syns).

S: grapes, banana, curly wurly (6 syns).

Last edited:
Sunday 25/8/14 EE Day

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, potatoes, baked beans and tomatoes.

D: roast chicken and salad.

S: syn free carrot cake, raspberries, grapes, mullerlight cheesecake yogurt (1 syn).

Skimmed milk (HEA).

Last edited:
Hi i have fallen off plan and I'm away camping at the moment. However, I fully intend to get back on track on Monday and will be joining a group next week. Thank you for your comments and your support is really welcome. :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Monday 1/9/14 Red Day

B: 30g porridge oats (HEB.), mullerlight (1 syn) and blueberries.

L: Subway tuna salad (4 syns).

D: roast chicken with roasted vegetables, 2 tbsps parmesan cheese (1/2 HEA).

S: cherry tomatoes, apple, carrots, grapes, Aldi lemon Greek yogurt, sweets (10 syns), 60g Lowlow chilli cheese spread (HEA) and 6 finns crispbreads (HEB.).

Semi skimmed milk for tea (1/2 HEA).

Total syns 15

Last edited:
Tuesday 2/9/14 EE Day

B: 30g porridge oats (HEB.), mullerlight (1 syn), cherries and blueberries.

L: Ham and egg salad (2.5 syns), ham and Aldi Greek lemon yogurt.

D: roast chicken with bachelor's pasta n sauce (1 syn), and melon to start.

S: apple, carrots, mullerlight (1 syn), alpen light (3 syns), Aldi Greek lemon yogurt.

Semi skimmed milk for tea (HEA).

Total syns 8.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 3/9/14 EE Day

This is my official start date. I joined a local club last night and had a big shock when I got weighed. It was so much more than I expected. On the plus side a lady in the group had lost 5st in 11 months on EE, so that was inspiring. I have 5 and a half weeks before I go on holiday, so I want to commit to being good for that time so I can relax when I'm away.

Today's plan is:

B: 35g porridge oats (HEB.), mullerlight (1 syn), cherries and blueberries.

L: jacket potato, 2 cheese triangle lights (3 syns) and baked beans, carrots, plus aldi greek lemon yogurt.

D: bacon and bachelor's pasta n sauce (1 syn), plus 1/2 a melon.

S: aldi greek lemon yogurt, carrot cake (3 syns), 2 mullerlights (2 syns).

Semi skimmed milk for tea (HEA).

Total syns 9

Last edited:
Thursday 4/9/14 EE Day

B: 35g porridge oats, mullerlight (1 syn), cherries and blueberries.

L: Asda ham and egg salad (2.5 syns), cherry tomatoes and cheesy mugshot (2.5 syns), Aldi Greek lemon yogurt.

D: iceland lamb shanks (5.5 syns) with roasted potatoes and vegetables and 2 tbsps parmesan cheese (1/2 HEA).

S: banana, melon and SW carrot cake (7 syns).

Semi skimmed milk for tea (1/2 HEA).

Total syns 18.5

Last edited:
Back