ProPoints My food diary to a new me <3 xox

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hi everyone just thought I'd start a daily food diary on here to show my progress over the next few months I'm hoping to be at goal by July and be 10st as I have a wedding to go to and obviously want to look my best :).

I'm on 31 pp a day at the moment And obviously my 49 weeklies which I'm going to try and use sparingly, so here it goes......wish me luck!!!! Xox <3

Breakfast:

Ready brek 30g 3pp
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3pp
Coffee 0pp

Lunch:

Weight watchers chicken tikka 10pp

Tea:

Fish in parsley sauce 3pp
30g smash potato 3pp

Snacks:
2 slices low cal bread 3pp
1 teaspoon butter 1pp
1 medium egg 2pp
Sugar free jelly 0pp
2 scoops low fat vanilla ice cream 2pp
Cadburys highlight hot choccy 1pp

Total dailies used:31
Total weeklies used:0

Well today I came across a few obsticles that I had to overcome, I went to my nans for lunch but luckily she had a healthy alternative for me :) which I was pleased about I get so worried when I have to eat elsewhere as I don't want to go off track. So here's what I had today :)!!:

Breakfast:

Ready brek 3pp
1/2 pint of skimmed milk 3pp
Coffee 0pp

Lunch:

2 slices farmhouse White bread 5pp
30g light philli 1pp
Breaded ham 1pp
Cucumber 0pp
Lettuce 0pp
Muller corner peach and apricot 5pp

Tea:

Morrisons eat smart tuna bake 11pp

Evening snacks:

Mini milk x 2 2pp
Banana 0pp
Coke zero 0pp

31pp used today
0 weeklies used today

Well I kind of used all of my weeklies lastnight had a full on binge but I pointed it all and used exactly 49 pp :(!!

4 slices bread: 7pp
2 medium eggs 4pp
1/2 tin of beans 5 pp
100g cathedral city 13pp
2 digestive bars 5pp
8 custard creams 13pp
2tsp butter 2pp

I do feel really rubbish about blowing all my weeklies just means I'm going to have to be a really good girl for the rest of the week!! And I think I'm going to do some cardio later. but the main thing is i haven't gone off track :D xox

Heres today's menu!!!

Breakfast:

30g cornflakes 3pp
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3pp
Banana

Lunch:

2 slices toast 4pp
Light butter 1pp
2 medium eggs 4pp

Tea:

Ww margarita pizza 12pp
1 tbs extra light Mayo 0pp

Evening snacks:

Sugar free jelly 0pp
Mini milk 1pp
Chocolate digestive bar 3pp

31pp used today
0 weeklies left

Going to do 1 hour cardio today!!!

Xox

Well I didn't do the hours cardio I promised myself today as literally had no time!!! :( will 100% do it tomorrow!! I did actually do 3hours of housework if that counts as anything ha ha!! It really needed a good old clean lol!!! Xox

I feel like I'm getting slimmer by the day which I'm loving, it really keeps me motivated when I can see and feel a difference :D!!! Here's today's menu:

Breakfast:

30g cornflakes 3pp
1/2 pint skimmed mink 3pp
Banana

Lunch:

2 slices of bread 4pp
2 medium eggs 4pp
4 tbs beans 3pp
20g cathedral city 2pp
Light butter 1pp

Tea:

Fish in parsley sauce 3pp
Smash potato 30g 3pp
Mixed veg 0pp

Snacks:

Digestive bar 3pp
Mini milk 1pp
Sugar free jelly 0pp
1 scoop Walls low fat 1pp

31 pp used today
0 weeklies remaining

I'm going to be doing 1 hours cardio today :D now my cold is finally fizzling out I've had it for ages and I'm really missing my exercise!!! Xox

Oh god I just realised I'm meeting up with my dad, bro and Sis tomorrow night in a pub!!! And the temptation is going to be all around me :/!! I just hope that I can stick to the diet cokes as I have no weeklies left to play with :( and I don't want to fall off the wagon again!!! I'm sure I can do it xox

Arghhhhh I'm so hungry and it's a while till tea time I think io may do my exercise now :D xox

Okay okay, do last night didn't quite go as planned I did only eat a boots shaper wrap for 7pp and a pack of shapers bacon bites 3pp and a lucozade low calorie 1pp that was all the food I ate all day but then my evening consisted of I don't know how many blue wkd's and I have no idea how many pp are in each bottle, but I expect they're pretty high in pp! :/ I knew I couldn't go to s family event and not touch alcohol!!! If anyone knows the pp for a small bottle of blue wkd would be much appreciated! The main thing is I'm straight back on track today. I've got my weigh in tomorrow and I just hope all the boogieing I did was enough for me to at least STs, well soon see!! Xox

Today's menu consisted of:

Breakfast:

2 medium eggs 4pp
2 slices bread 4pp
Low fat butter 1pp

Lunch:

Ginsters c and m slice 12pp
Dairylea dunker 3pp

Tea:

2 ww sausages 3pp
Smash potato 3pp
Gravy 1pp

31pp used today
0 weeklies left

Xox

I'm gonna be stealing your points my meals are basically the same!

One question though what's cathedral city?

Good on you, Your working hard! Any movement including cleaning burns aps!

Thanks kimbo :D and cathedral city is a really nice cheese :p cheese really is my downfall. Do they not sell it in Ireland then?? Xox

Today:

Breakfast:

30g cornflakes 3pp
1/2 pint milk 3pp

Lunch:

2 slices bread 4pp
2 medium eggs 4pp
Light butter 1pp

15 pp so far
0 weeklies left

Got weigh in tonight, so will update tea later don't ever eat or drink that much before weigh in!! I hope I get a loss this week fingers crossed!! I will update later :D xox

No I've never seen it and i really love cheese too! Good luck tonight! I'm sure you'll do great x x

Thankyou Hun will let you know how the weigh in goes!! Xox

I've decided to have bolognese for tea

60g pasta 6pp
50g quorn mince 1pp
1/3 jar loyd grossman bolognese 3pp
30g cheese 4pp

I also mispointed the bread earlier on today it was different bread and 6pp for 2 slices :eek:

31pp used today
49 weeklies remaining :D

Love it when I get all my weeklies back lol!! Xox

hi jenny am lovin your diary wish i was on 31pp but am on the 26pp but however u have given me some idea for lunchtime s never new that smash was so low:D, i 2 love it when i get my weeklies back lol

I lost 1 1/2 lb :D woop woop so happy xox

Thanks :) yea I've just gone and blown 21 weeklies well worth it though!!

28 weeklies remaining

Back