My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Gosh looking at some of your diaries i am clearly eating wayyyyyy too much

Gosh looking at some of your diaries i am clearly eating wayyyyyy too much

Some days I eat far more than other days. It really depends what you eat I think for how filling it is.
As long as you're eating 1/3 super free don't worry about it. :) If you think you're eating too much just try to fill up on super free more first. It's what I do.

I must admit I forget to mention fruity snacks in this.. I have had 2 bananas and some grapes today and because it wasn't a meal I forget to add it in. (I make sure to jot down anything that can be synned though!)

Just wanted to say how well you have been doing ;) I am starting slimming world (again) tomorrow. Will definitely be popping by your food diary for ideas xxx

Thank you Jules, and welcome back to slimming world. :) Are you going to create a food diary? If you do I'll subscribe to it x

Lisa : Simple! 2 alpen light bars, a tub of quark, 2 sachets of options white chocolate.

Melt the two alpen light bars in the microwave (I did mine for 45 seconds, and I used 4 bars because I chose too big of a tin.)
Line tin with baking paper
squish the melted alpens to form a base.
Mix options and quark together and bung on top. Chill in the fridge until it sets.

Even OH liked it!
I'm wondering if it may be easier to blend the alpen light bars in the food processor then line the tin, then microwave quickly so it sticks together.. I found it a tad tricky to line the tin with the bars melted first. Maybe I'll get better at it!

Photo of it is rubbish but it was yummy. I'll either have to use a smaller tin or use more quark next time. :)

syns with 4 alpen light bars : 16 for all of it. /10 if you use 2 alpen lights as your hexb
syns with 2 : 10 / 4 if you use the bars as hexb

Was yummy! Worth it. :D

7he1Y0A.jpg

Dinner was a beef pasta dish. nothing big and i forgot to take a photo. No syns in it.

total for today : 10.5 syns (8 for cheese cake, 2 for bits of OH's wrap, 0.5 for mayo with lunch.)

yeah, it tasted like a new york cheese cake topping. Didn't taste like quark at all. I was a bit so and so about using it because the last time i used quark it was horrible (used instead of mayo in a pasta salad. Not doing that again!)

I've done that before, too.
I once bought two because I wanted one to eat and one to share with the OH! One of my biggest lows I think. :(
Just glad that I'm finally tackling my weight problem. I can't wait until I'm in the teens. I only have myself to blame really!

Right today :
Hexa : milk
Hexb : x2 slices of wholemeal bread.

Breakfast : 3 eggs and two slices of toast (hexb) with butter on each slice (2) Loved dunking it though. :D
Had no super free so snacking on a banana on a min and I'll also have a pack of grapes.
Dinner will be fake donners. Gotta get some veg from aldi in a moe (I'm thinking peppers onions and cucumber.)

Can't wait for dinner tonight! :)

That cheeses cake sounds yummy hun :)

I have just created a food diary :)

Like the sound of your tea.

xxx

I'll come and subscribe in a sec :)
Dinner has changed to spaghetti and meatballs because I forgot to re sock on herbs. I'll make the donner tomo night after WI maybe. :)

Spaghetti and meatballs sound good :) xxx

yeah it'll be lovely. :)
Just tried a meatball and it's yum!
Made the sauce out of tinned tomatoes, peppers, carrots, chilli and garlic.. I'm running out of veg I need to go shopping!
I may have a salad on the side, too. :)

I've had an orange chocolate bar (6 syns) that i need to add to my syns.
Total : 8

The sauce sounds lovely and so many veggies :) xxx

Your toms plant is looking much healthier than mine! The slugs have eaten all my 8 runner bean plants and some of my strawberries too :( xxx

Great idea with using leftover pasta! I have a couple of bags in my cupboard with less than a portion in them and I hate food waste so qont chuck them out!

Your plants look awesome! I am completely not green fingered. Every few months I buy a potted plant for my kitchen and I always kill them :( Im a plant serial killer!
Id love to do herbs and chillies though...

haha I nearly killed the chilli plants with too much plant food.. they're coming back though. :D

I have some herbs as well.. I keep them in the kitchen though and just give them hair cuts a lot. ;) haha.
these are from aldi though.. I run out too fast to keep growing them properly myself

XfGPirh.jpg

Back