My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Ohhh might have a look in aldi when we go. We havent got a proper green house, have a tiny plastic one might have to get that out next year. xxxx

Hehe.. Can't hurt to try. :)

So today I lost 1.5 lbs and got my 2 stone award! I didn't expect such a good loss with it being star week.. :)
Next goal will be my club 10 (23 st 4 lbs) by my birthday (weigh in 29th. Birthday's 31st)

KqcyCNW.jpg

So, two stone off in two months.. I'm mega chuffed!
Here's two photos for size difference. First photo is 25st 0.5lbs and 2nd one 23st 11lbs. I like how much smaller my arse is!

YiAzrgp.jpg ITwdRVj.jpg

So, food today:
Alpen light, fake rochers, tea... that's about it. I feel too hyped up to eat haha.

LOL Im glad you mentioned your bum looking smaller MC! I looked at the pictures before reading your comments and was trying to find a nice way of saying you can really notice the difference on your bum!!
Awesome job on the two stone award- especially with star week!! You are doing fantastic and Im very confident you are going to hit your club 10 by your birthday!

Haha I updated them now.
Thanks for your lovely words, made me even happier, lol. :D

Dinner today was a take away chicken shish. (11)
rochers : 1.5
Total for today : 12.5

May have some more tea. :) I don't have any rochers left because i gave them to a woman at club. She loved them!

Well done on your 2 stone award hun, you can reallysee you have lost weight hun xxxx

Thanks. :)
I may post a main thread to show my weight loss.. When I started I wanted to see slow pics of people my size losing weight so I would know how it would look.. Of course I want to brag as well, though. :D

Brag away hun you deserve too :) xxx

B : Nothing (unless you count a caramel chocolate nibble (1) )
L : Fake donner kebab. OH won't get back until about 2am so I'm cooking something proper before he leaves for work.
D : unsure.

hea : part milk. (maybe full milk. I'll see if i have stuffed mushrooms later or not.)
heb : not sure

Fake donner : Donner meat (5. Just because I used 12% fat mince and had about 200g... urgh I'm stuffed.) pitta (4.5) onions, lettuce, gherkins, cucumber.

kfj9K8j.jpg

total syns so far : 10.5
Gotta make sure i stay good for the rest of today!

That fake donner looks lovely

Cant wait till I have some slimming world badges at the bottom of my signature :)

xxx

Ohhh thank you hun, I might try this at the weekend :) xxx

sorry completely forgot to list them!
What I use is :
smash (enough to cover) salt, pepper, oregano, celery salt, smocked paprika, mixed herbs and a small dash of chilli flakes.
If I remember any other herbs that I didn't add in this I'll make sure to let you know.. :)
I use about 2 tbsp smoked paprika and the rest was 1 tsp although salt and pepper is to taste. I also put tesco chicken and steak seasoning (tesco - £4. Lasts ages though) in the egg mix to make sure the actual flesh gets seasoned too. :)

Am I allowed to post scans from the fakeaway book in here? It's from there i got the donner recipe

Forgot to mention dinner.

Two stuffed mushrooms with salad.
They were stuffed with a quark and a small sprinkle of cheese (part hea) mix. There were also peppers garlic, onion and a tomato and some chilli flakes in the mix, and a slice of tomato on the mushroom under the cheese stuffing.
and I had a dressing of balsamic vinegar on it. Yum! And syn free! :D

GcHfP54.jpg

I also had a mug of options so syn total is now 12.5.. May have another mug but I dunno. :)

Last edited:
Your KFC chicken and stuffed mushrooms sound lovely xxx

Today I've had batchelors pasta for lunch (1.5)
Dinner was a veg only soup - tomatoes mushrooms onions garlic chilli carrot.
Heb: x2 alpen lights
Hea : milk one babybel.
Syns : 1 alpen, 2 babybel. Total 8.5

Back