My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

had a salted caramel bar and half a pack of batchelors chicken rice and had some chicken peppers onions and garlic with it.. yum :)
Also had a muller light with a fruity thingie. only half a syn!

Today has been boring food wise so far;
B: Salted caramel bar(hexb)
L : pack of pops (4) with some batchelors pasta leek and ham (2) and a portion of salad.

May roast some pork with some spuds for tea tonight.. have some carrots as well, it would be yum! depends if I can be bothered haha

HEA : x3 babybel mini lights :)

dinner : Batchelors rice (1/2 a pack) with onions peppers spring onions and garlic, with a chicken breast backed in a bag in the oven with some herbs and a small bit of lemon juice. Yummy!

Syns so far : 8 (milk and 2 chocolate buttons added to earlier)

EmRioM7.jpg

B: Cup of tea (hea) with a salted caramel bar (heb)
L: Chunky tomato soup with two eggs.
D: Pasta with pork with a tomato, onion, garlic, carrot and pepper sauce. :) I'll post pics when it's done.

I've also had two packs of pops (8)

2lbs off and SOTM! Yay!

Today I've had a salted caramel bar and I will have a shish kebab as soon as the delivery guy delivers it.. :)

Aww thanks. :D

I'm glad you like them. They take longer to eat if you eat them frozen! Good for hot days :D

Breakfast : Salted Caramel bar & cuppa.
Lunch : Batchelors chicken rice (free) with peppers onions garlic spring onions and pork.
Dinner : Tesco Simply brisket and ale (free!!!!!!!!!! HOW????) with some boiled veg (I'll post a pic.. it's cooking right now! I'm excited.)

Syns : pops (4) and one Mikado (2 - not worth it!)

After dinner I'm gunna mash up a meringue nest (2 - need to check this though.) with some frozen berries and 12.5g light squirty cream (1) So total SHOULD be 9.. maybe more if i have another nest :p

syns were an extra 1.5 yesterday because the nest was 2.5 and i had two lots of the cream :) so total 10.5 yesterday x

tDmkGWo.jpg

jkz5pIm.jpg

Breakfast today is nothing.. although I am eating a meringue nest in a sec :p I love them.
Gunna go out soon because it's my birthday.. Will see at the end of the day if I stay in my syns :)

Yeah it was lovely. Went 5 syns over though.
Out of control for a few days now, at the partners parents. Filling up on fruit though to try help.

Belated happy birthday MC! Hope you had a great day and Im sure we can all forgive you for going over syn on your special day! At least it was only 5 over- I was about a million over on mine :p

Hope you had a good week! Food is looking great and congrats on SOTM :)

Which meringue nests do you use? I think I need to add some sweetness to my diet very soon... Star week is fast approaching I think as I am super hungry!

I'll post a photo of them tomorrow. :) I think they're from tesco though. I just grabbed the first ones I saw.. Mine must have een the same reason because mine tarted the other day!

Been away at OH's parents for the weekend and I kept to the diet as much as possible, and where I couldn't I synned it. I never went over and I also ate more fruit to snack on and resist naughty things :eek: (I think I ate about 10 bananas LOL)

just got back now and I realised i can barely type with false nails.. so apologies for the typos lol :p

Catching up with your diary lovely...Happy belated birthday glad you enjoyed it! Your food is looking lovely as always:) Know what you mean about false nails, job to do anything in them LOL!! Keep up the good work, your doing great xx

Aww thanks :)
I can't even pick up the dogs poop! Nails go through the bags... yay! lol.
Fearing a gain tomorrow.. just a really horrible fear :( I hope I won't... gunna eat super free purely for dinner (although may have some chinese noodles... hmmm...)

Back on track today :)
B: nothing
L : Onion burgers. (one whole chinese onion, i'll upload pics) with mince. I used 12% fat mince because we have to be careful with money so no syn free mince. the whole lot was 1kg.. 1/2 left and OH and I had about half each so I'll round to 3 syns to be safe. I also had a slice of cheese (1/2 hea) and a bun (hexb) and a small bit of ketchup (1) and lighter than light mayo (0.5)
going to round that to 6 because I'm worried about the mince. Better to be safe :)

gunna take photos of the meringues in a sec as well.. I keep forgetting!

here are the onions.. was £8 for the sack!!! And the food processor is just one onion in it :eek:

uRQOobx.jpg PmYr422.jpgYuQequr.jpg nTudnQM.jpg

and two of the girls when we were driving back last night.. :)

g2fsaWQ.jpg EUfGTKu.jpg

Dinner was a chinese chicken brothy soupy thinger.
I used chinese rice noodles (dried so I assume free?) chicken, tinned toms, one of those giant onions, garlic, chilli, stock, soy.

Was really yummy and mostly SF :) I cut onions into strips to act like pasta, haha.

bad photo but here it is!

aNmX8L3.jpg

How did I forget to tell you guys about my weigh in yesterday?!?!?!?!

All the fruit paid off. Highly paid off. Super amazingly paid off.. I lost 5 and a half pounds!!!!

I got my SOTM cert (they didn't have any last week) 2.5st, club 10, SOTW.. :D And I'm 2lbs away from 3st so I'm going to pig out on fruit again this week!

The consultant asked me to join the support team as well, she wants me to be a greeter (for new chumps) because I'm always smiling away like mad and I have only had one proper blip so I'm also a.. mind gone blank.. one of those people that proves you can do it. I bet I'll edit this later to put the word in if I remember. :p :eek:
But yeah means I get to weigh before others as well which will help for my nerves! I'm going to give it a go and help set up next week. :) Means getting there early but if I can help even if it's just by smiling, saying hello, etc, then I will. yay. :D And it's also more body magic hehe.

7KXOQ7d.jpg 0HYZyrG.jpg

But yeah, food today:

er.. so far just a an of coke.. oops haha!

Lunch will be pasta and meatballs, sauce will have SOTW goodie bag veg (haha.. Need to have a good butchers) one of those huge **** off onions, tinned toms, garlic, chilli.
meat will be synned because I got the 3 for £10 at asda, but I don't mind. :)

You've done brilliant, congrats on all those certificates. Belated happy birthday too!

Back