My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

How did I forget to tell you guys about my weigh in yesterday?!?!?!?!

All the fruit paid off. Highly paid off. Super amazingly paid off.. I lost 5 and a half pounds!!!!

I got my SOTM cert (they didn't have any last week) 2.5st, club 10, SOTW.. :D And I'm 2lbs away from 3st so I'm going to pig out on fruit again this week!

The consultant asked me to join the support team as well, she wants me to be a greeter (for new chumps) because I'm always smiling away like mad and I have only had one proper blip so I'm also a.. mind gone blank.. one of those people that proves you can do it. I bet I'll edit this later to put the word in if I remember. :p :eek:
But yeah means I get to weigh before others as well which will help for my nerves! I'm going to give it a go and help set up next week. :) Means getting there early but if I can help even if it's just by smiling, saying hello, etc, then I will. yay. :D And it's also more body magic hehe.

View attachment 148809 View attachment 148810

But yeah, food today:

er.. so far just a an of coke.. oops haha!

Lunch will be pasta and meatballs, sauce will have SOTW goodie bag veg (haha.. Need to have a good butchers) one of those huge **** off onions, tinned toms, garlic, chilli.
meat will be synned because I got the 3 for £10 at asda, but I don't mind. :)

That is brilliant M.C!!!! Well Done You:D:D and congratulations on your certificates too, you must be well chuffed. Also think you'll be a great greeter and I bet you'll enjoy it too, you go girl! xxx

Thanks both xx :D
Still can't stop smiling, haha.

went to the doctors today as well and the nurse was really pleased with my progress! :D yay. hehe.

I'll probably enjoy it.. :) Would you believe as a teen I was antisocial and the thought of being a greeter would have scared me?

forgot to mention dinner was same as lunch.. typical me made far too much. :)

veg was tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli, peppers, carrots.

3yMXJO8.jpg

heb was a salted caramel bar, A is milk.
syns salted pops and a rocky hifi bar (7) gunna have another pack of pops bringing it up to 11 as I prefer to stay over 10 a day.. and pops are lovely :p may also have a meringue nest with some squirty cream... hmmm..

hea : milk
heb : salted caramel bar

B : salted caramel bar, pack of pops(4), hifi rocky bar (3).. healthy, I know!

L: chinese soup again. Love it. :) Chinese rice noodles, chicken, tinned toms, onion, garlic, chilli, carrot.

Dinner will be onion burgers, not had them yet, though.

WxtCxEc.jpg

No it's of billy james the hillbilly from hillbillies are us!
nah it is me :p I can angle the camera ;) haha. :)

here's my dinner.. no buns because I used my hexb earlier haha.. :)

tons of fried onion was cooked with the burgers.. I love onion burgers!

changed the cheese to hea and synning the milk by 1 because I didn't use much :)
9k8F0PC.jpg

syns so far : 7 (earlier) + 3 revels (I'm gunna do 1 each to be safe) and I'm about to have another rocky hifi bar so it will be 13. :)

It was an american thing this burger joint invented when they had to ration beef.. OH saw it on man V food and remembered when we got that huge sack of onions :p and they are lovely :)

I've actually lost most of my weight from my face and neck. I still get a double chin when I don't hold myself up though, lol! I do need to lose some more there but I'm guessing it will come down naturally with losing. I've also noticed my fingers are slimmer! lol. Weird things, eh? :p

Going to measure myself again as soon as I get the 3st mark (hopefully tuesday..) so fingers crossed!

Aight, breakfast today was a litre bottle of water and a salted caramel bar.. Was too lazy to bother with making anything and I felt a bit peckish :p

Lunch I'm guessing will be a ton of fruit.. may pour a muller over it and crumble a meringue nest as well.. hmmm.. I want lunch now even though I'm still too full with that water, lol!

Dinner will probably be the burgers again because typical me made too much. haha. OH loves them though so it's worth it!

Got a lot of neglected cleaning to do today, and sorting out the cupboard under the stairs to make my little pantry (is it bad that I'm actually excited over this?!) going to have to wait till monday to even buy the supplies but I can't wait. :D

I've lost weight from my fingers too- may need to get my engagement ring resized when we get our wedding rings!

Good luck with the three stone and the measurements! I wish I'd taken the time to do mine because im disappointed my thighs still feel and look huge but im sure if I'd measured I might have some loss... Although I'll never be happy with my thunder thighs!

Yay for a pantry! That bit may be cleaning but at least the end result will be something awesome!

It's just cleaning things (like the spare hoover, ironing board, etc) in there now and stuff to do the floors with.
Going to change the cupboard in the hall to be the cleaning cupboard.. maybe I should clear that out first haha.
Parents bought over all my old stuffed animals last time when they came from switzerland.. I need to get a ladder to put them in the loft tbh! same with old books as I don't have close to enough shelves. (I've also been using the kindle a lot now)
Must admit they have come in useful when we have surprise babysat haha.

I'm going to have to get some cardboard boxes to store junk in to put it in the loft! lots of it is coats that no longer fit, but I'm hoping they will for the winter :)

OH thinks I'm at my smallest since we've met. He nearly made me cry when he said that, lol!

I have no idea what my measurements are, but I got string and a sharpie.. and then I just measure the gap haha! I may measure the whole thing when I've lost more. I know right now it would probably make me comfort eat, though.
Going to clean now :( wish me luck.. ;(

I love how easy it is, lol.. :)

Lunch was a banana custard muller with banana, blackberries, red grapes and white grapes. With a crumbled meringue (2.5) and some squirty cream (1.5)

And even the dogs approved... :rolleyes:

MiOhHIQ.jpg

qrgIEG3.png

I use the app a lot as well if I don't know something x

The mince is :

<5% fat beef mince, 250g
<12% fat pork mince, 150g (1.5 syns I think)

one whole medium egg (egg shell given to the dog begging. ;) ) two table spoons mixed herbs, two cloves of garlic, salt (about a teaspoon) pepper, smoked paprika, very finely chopped onion, chilli flakes.

I let it marinate for a bit then I form a fist full ball of mince.
Grate/chop onion into strips.

Put ball of mince in the pan on a high heat, put onions on top then flatten with a spatula. Keep adding onions and flatten until it's as flat as you want, then flip so meat is on top and onions under.
Put the heat down a tad (medium) then put a slice of cheese (good for using as HEA. I use the dairylee light, two slices are HEA) on the burger.
When the cheese is fully melted the burger should be cooked.

here's a photo I took mid-cooking some the other day if it helps.. :)

nTudnQM.jpg

The juice of the meat goes into the onions whilst cooking, and the pattys get the taste of the onion more! It's delicious and a great way to save on meat usage. :)

hehe :)

We have a taster evening next tuesday.. I may make a SW swiss roll (will do it at about 5 syns for the whole lot) and fake rochers.. They were a big hit last time :)

I'm great at savoury stuff but people seem to struggle with sweet stuff in group so it may help :D

Back