My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Thanks! :)

Just packing the last bits now and getting ready to leave, so I'll see you all in 8 days! Although if I can hjack my parents Wifi I'll pop in before, lol. ;) Got my camera all packed as well.. Phone takes better photos though but it's in case it runs out of battery haha. :)

My scales said I have a half a pound gain now.. I've decided weighing mid week isn't good! haha.

Hope you all have a good week :) I'll take a photo of the chocolate factory if we visit ;)

Thanks! :) Just packing the last bits now and getting ready to leave, so I'll see you all in 8 days! Although if I can hjack my parents Wifi I'll pop in before, lol. ;) Got my camera all packed as well.. Phone takes better photos though but it's in case it runs out of battery haha. :) My scales said I have a half a pound gain now.. I've decided weighing mid week isn't good! haha. Hope you all have a good week :) I'll take a photo of the chocolate factory if we visit ;)

Hope you have a great week x

Have a great time honey bring us back something nice from the chocolate factory lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Small update from Switzerland - I didn't need a seat belt extender!
Food today :
B: toast with butter.
L: airport buttie
d: fondue shinours or something. Meat fondue. With a glass of wine and also some choc :)

Yay to no belt extender. Hope you're having a fab time sweets xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello hello! I wonder how many of you guys will be back. :)

Food today:

B : nothing
L: Gnocchi with tomato, onion, garlic, peppers, pork.
Snack : Syn free onion bhaji's.
D: not sure yet
Syns : 10 for fudge (home made oero fudge. Hope I'm not under synning!)

So, since mini's went down I have lost a further 2.5st and have now lost a total of 10st 1lb. How have you all been doing?

hello hello :)

Need to start updating again lol :)

today :

Brunch : 3 heck chicken sausages (1.5) 2 fried eggs (2) x2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb) beans, mushrooms (1, slight drizzle of oil.) butter (3) Bite of a cookie (2) advent calendar choc (1)

Eep already on 9.5 syns. Haha. Good start to the day!

Time to get my food diary properly back and up and running!

B: Apple, Banana and a cup of tea (part hea.)
L: Stirfry chicken with peppers, onions, garlic and chili. And a side of Butternut squash chips.
Not sure what's for dinner, yet.

Syns so far is 8 used on chocolate. Nomnomnom.

A photo of lunch:

kiJrHcR.jpg

Here to sub! Good luck!

What are these syn free onion bahjis you spoke of a few posts ago?? I'm super intrigued!

Ohh it was literally just grated sweet potato, finely sliced onion (soften in a pan with fry light). Then I chucked the grated sweet potato and softened onion in a bowl, added a small egg, mixed herbs and curry powder (make sure it's syn free as some have syns) roll into balls and bake on 180 for about half an hour. Make sure to watch it though as it's easy for it to catch in the oven. If it does start to just put some foil on top. I kinda ate the whole lot lol! I'll have to nosey through my pics to see if I took a pic of them. I think I just seized and devoured the lot if I remember correctly haha! (and they were 1/3 speedy with the onions ;) )

If you want them to be a bit spicier just add some chilli powder to the mix before shaping and cooking :)

Nah didn't take a photo :( Just went back to the 27th in my drop box and no onion bahji's. Sorry!

Dinner tonight: Fish and chips! Chips made in the tefal air fryer, cod syn free, fried eggs (2) (didn't have any pickled!) garden peas, cheese (3)

I was really close to going to the chippy!

fNl0bBv.jpg

That recipe sounds great, saving that one! Your homemade chippy looks brill!

Thank you. :)

Brunch today was an English breakfast. Beans, Toast (heb) butter (2) mushrooms, bubble and squeak, one sausage (3), bacon, one hash brown (2).

Not sure what tea tonight will be, yet. Deffo don't fancy anything now after such a large meal!

OMG Sym!!
You look AMAZING !
You have done really well! look a different person !
Great Job!
Have you dyed your hair too?....looks lovely!:)
is your air fryer digital or dial? I have a digital one , love it, but it's started being a bit temperamental ...:confused:

Back