My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

B: Bowl of all bran (hexb) milk (hea)
L/D : Pub roast (Sids parents are down) normally it's good syn wise, only syns are the yorkie, gravy and skin if I have the roast chicken. As I'm not using any ohter syns today I should be okay. :)

Snacks will be fruit in case I get hungry (pub lunch is at 3pm. Too early to eat lunch before and too late for having dinner as well!)

Just posted on your other thread and posting here aswell! Can't wait to read through these 69 pages for inspiration and ideas :) Well done you for such an amazing achievement already! x

Thank you. :)

Weigh in is today.. Dreading it! TOTM decided to make a show with perfect timing and I just feel so bloated. Blah! Guess it explains why I felt so grumpy yesterday haha.

B: Banana muffins and apples. (3 syns)
L : Batchelors pasta with some veggies.
D: Not sure yet. Will be after WI.

C9xnbrO.jpg

What inspirational photos, you look amazing, I really like your hair too.
Will be keeping an eye on your food diary, your my new slimming hero

Aww bless you, you're so sweet! Welcome to my diary :)

Weigh in went better than planned. Lost half a pound. * week so I'm over the moon!

Dinner tonight was a trip to the chippie. However I was good! Took the batter off my cod, had a pickled egg, and pinched about 10 of Sids chips so overall 5 syns for tea :)

Food today :

Breakfast : Banana, Pink Lady Apple, Strawberry mullerlight, lemon tea.
Lunch : Sweet chilli chicken - peppers onions garlic chilli splash of diet coke tsp sweetner. mayo (2) With an egg wrap - one egg splash of hea milk.
Dinner : Nachos. Potatoes (1), Spicy pork - Peppers onions garlic whole chilli (seeds as well) tomato. Cheese (3) (20g reduced fat cheddar)
Syn total : 6
Hea : Milk (used in teas)
Heb : ??

qOq8sTP.jpg

IMG_20160113_124034.jpg
IMG_20160113_124413.jpg
IMG_20160113_175938.jpg

Last edited:
Confession time.. I did that you all said you would do and kept picking at bits from it! Although I did only go for the lowest synned things.. I still probably went 10 syns over yesterday haha!
They're now moved to a bowl on top of the microwave where OH can see them at all times so he can tell me off if I go to it. Hahahaha.

Right, yesterdays food!

B: Iced Gems (lol!) apple and a cuppa
L: Toastie with healthy A cheese and some tomatoes.
D: Home made burgers.
Syns : 32547328432432534573573232413498756345793812 on choc.
Okay probably more like 25 syns. Lol.

Forgot to take pics yesterday though.. Oops.

today :

B: Cereal (heb and half hea)
L : Spaghetti with chicken and a home made full of veg tomato sauce. Half a syn because I put some of my newly arrived butterbuds (one sachet) on the spaghetti and I quite liked it. Hmm. :)
Not sure what dinner will be yet, but hopefully I will remember to take a photo.

Syns so far : 6.5 (Curly wurly and butter bud.)

Oh and welcome to my diary! :)

(no idea why that didn't post earlier, wrote it a good 3h ago lol!

Tea tonight was a home made chinese

0byQOk2.jpg

noodles, chicken, tons of veg, hoisin, tomato puree, 5 spics, cilli, ginger, soy.. :)

It was. :)

I have no idea what to make myself for tonight.. I've just made OH burgers (pre made probably 5 million syns each) and I just want the same! No mince in so I can't home make my own. :(

Otherwise food today has been good:

Brunch : English breakfast - Toast (b) bubble and squeak, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, bacon, one sausage.
And I've snacked on a bit of fruit.

I've already prepared overnight oats for breakfast tomorrow as I have some feeling I may just not be bothered with cooking tonight so ofc I'll wake up starving tomorrow!

No idea what I'll do for tea tomo. I'm thinking maybe a chicken curry but doing those home made crisps with it instead of rice.

I may actually do similar tonight.. Suddenly really fancy crisps! And I have tons of frozen chicken in the freezer haha :) (farm food shopping is great!)

Back