My Food Diary

skinnyminnycoming

Hi Ladies

I've decided I need too do a food diary as I've got a few lbs which went on at Christmas which I just cant seem to shed, and I think a food diary is going to be the way forward for me.

I've not been weighed yet this week - I'll do it first thing in the morning and report on here......I'm a bit scared cos although I've been careful I know I've not been as careful as I should have been.

I have been having a mooch about on here and you're all doing really well!! Keep up the good work and lets hope I can do as well as you guys.

So, my food diary for today -

MEALS
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast
1 tin mackerel in tomato sauce
L - 1 apple
35g Wensleydale cheese
Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
D - 175g of salmon (its a big bit!!) marinated in teriyaki sauce
150g mashed sweet potato
60g garden peas

SNACKS/EXTRAS
- 3 x coffee with skimmed milk
- 1.5 litres water

EXERCISE
- 3 miles jogging (This is my first ever time at jogging - I'm doing it to get into shape for Race for Life on 23 May. Talk about feel the burn....I think I could see it!!)

Last edited:
ha well done. I started jogging at the gym, it's not the same, but I am hoping it will get my fitness levels up. Problem is I can only do it for 10 mins, but I am following a programme and the jogging extra. Good luck. How many pounds do you want to lose and have you got a goal. I would like to tone up and lose another 6 pounds, got sixteen weeks to do it before my holiday in cuba.

ha well done. I started jogging at the gym, it's not the same, but I am hoping it will get my fitness levels up. Problem is I can only do it for 10 mins, but I am following a programme and the jogging extra. Good luck. How many pounds do you want to lose and have you got a goal. I would like to tone up and lose another 6 pounds, got sixteen weeks to do it before my holiday in cuba.

It took me about 35 minutes to do the 3 miles and I did have some walking time in that - although not a lot! I'm not sure how much I need to loose yet. I'll be getting weighed in the morning. You'll easy get 6lbs off in 16 weeks. Cuba eh.......lucky you - its gorgeous. Sure you'll love it!

Morning

Hopped on the scales this morning and I'm back up to 10st 6lbs. At my lowest I was 9st 12lbs so I've gained 8lbs since around mid November.

Today's meals etc to follow!

16 Feb
MEALS
B - 2 slices wholemeal bread with ham & sweet pickle
L - BBQ pork & a muller light
D - Stew (stewing steak, mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic, red wine, beef stock, tom puree, thyme & Worcester sauce) with mashed carrot & swede

SNACKS / EXTRAS
- 750mls water
- 5 coffees with skimmed milk

EXERCISE
- 1.5miles jogging

Last edited:
Your dinner sounds lovely!

You'll soon get that 8lbs off! ;) xx

Your dinner sounds lovely!

You'll soon get that 8lbs off! ;) xx

Hmmmmmmmm - the mash turned to spuds.......and there was vino!!!! Oh well - no can do now! I'll jog it off later this week although it'll take me longer to get off than it did to get on!!! Whoops!!!

Ha ha - gotta laugh...if I didn't I'd cry!!!

LOL!!! Unfortunately we're only human ;) xx

yes, looks like we want the same things. I weighed 10:7.8 after christmas after maintianing between 9:12 and 10. Its took me about 6 weeks to get to 10:2 BUT I have had a few weekends where I have gone off the rails a bit. Keep exercising and be as good as you can and it will soon be off.

Wed 17 Feb 2010

MEALS
B - 2 grilled sausages
1 slice wholemeal bread
L - Pork steak done on griddle (no oil)
D - 1 tin mackerel on 2 slices wholemeal toast

SNACKS / EXTRAS
- 1/2 punnet of black grapes
- Activia FF Yogurt
- 2 fingered dark choc kitkat
- 25g bag walkers crisps
- 5 coffees with skimmed milk
- 500mls water
- 2 glasses of diet tonic water

EXERCISE
- missed out on jogging as it was throwing it down!

Last edited:
Thur 18 Feb 2010

MEALS
B - Paw Ridge made with water, 1tsp honey & 25g lemon infused raisins
L - Crabsticks mixed with 1tsp light mayo on 2 slices wholemeal bread
D - Pork Stroganoff with brown rice

SNACKS/EXTRAS
- Bag low fat crisps
- 2 fingered kitkat

Back