1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My food diary :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by AnwenG, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

As I woun't be able to go to group for the next couple of weeks I thought by entering my diary here I'll be less tempted to indulge.

I've only got a month left at University so I'm a bit stressed, so I'm trying to munch on superfree food :)

I learn new things everyday on here, so if anyone has any comments or what I could replace with something that will boost my weightloss more please leave a comment as I would really appreciate it thanx :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

Today I missed breakfast :/ but had a huge lunch

lunch = 3x bacon, whole tin of chopped tomatoes and 2xslice of bread (HEB)

snack = cadbury light mousse (2.5syn) and pombear crisps (4.5syn)

dinner = lean roasted ham with salad, sw chips, beetroot, pickeld onions, cheese (HEA) and boiled egg

snack = I basically ate the whatever was left of dinner = no syns

syns total for today = 7 :D
  4. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

I haven't update this in ages, as I've been naughty and am now 3.5lb heavier, but I've joined a gym today and my last ever exam is tomorrow :D so it;s onwards and upwards :D

Lunch-Leak and Potato soup, 1xslice of bread
    Dinner-beef casserole (1.5syns), mashed potatoes and 1xslice of bread (HEB)
    snacks-2xapple, banana, mini choc digestives (6syns)
    =7.5 syns :D
  5. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

Lunch-Beef casserole, golden bachelor's rice
    Dinner- Lean pork chop, asparagus, carrots, peas, runner beans, sw roast potatoes and gravy made up with a level tbsp of gravy granules 1syn
    snacks-Leak and potato soup, apple, banana, mini choc digestives(6syn)
    Also I've drank 3 pints of vimto so far
    =7.5 syns :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.