My Food Diary

Hey how are u getting on? I well and turkey had my weeklies plus over the weekend back on it today though :)

Well and turkey? lol If you look I've had a right blow out and feel really guilty!! But it wasn't as bad as I thought when i've looked and worked it all out so i'm staying positive about it!

Back on track today and so it's all good!

How have you got on ?

Here to follow toooo

Hi there,

Just started day 1 today had a good old read through yours today you are doing great and i am feeling more inspired. Thanks
:)

Tuesday

Breakfast
Crumpet: 2
Low Fat Spread: 1

Lunch
2 slices nimble toast: 3
Low Fat Spread: 2
Spaghetti: 4

(Going to guides tonight straight from work so felt I needed something more than soup to fill me up - will have tea when I get home at 8)

Tea
Chicken Breast: 4
Potatoes: 6
Veg: 0
Sauce: 4
Sweetcorn: 2

And hopefully won't feel sick eating later than usual

29/29 :)

Does 1 crumpet fill you up? When you look at your diary and mine it doesn't look like much food at all does it ha ha how are we copeing

Well I always have some fruit in a morning but because it's free I always forget to post it! My job is mega crazy in a morning too so by the time i've done the school run, got to work, cleared my emails and had our morning production meetings it's pretty much lunch time!!

Sometimes I overlay and don't have time for breakfast, take some to work and don't even have time to eat it, which I know isn't great!

If I ate more I don't think i'd feel any different, i'm usually too distracted to think about hunger, I snack when i'm not busy which is why I try to eat less in a morning so i've got more points left for later :)

Sarah1989 said:
Well I always have some fruit in a morning but because it's free I always forget to post it! My job is mega crazy in a morning too so by the time i've done the school run, got to work, cleared my emails and had our morning production meetings it's pretty much lunch time!!

Sometimes I overlay and don't have time for breakfast, take some to work and don't even have time to eat it, which I know isn't great!

If I ate more I don't think i'd feel any different, i'm usually too distracted to think about hunger, I snack when i'm not busy which is why I try to eat less in a morning so i've got more points left for later :)

Yeh I'm the same when I'm not busy I snack, when I'm at work it's manic as my job is very busy I'm lucky of I get a break but I'm in a study block at the mo so it's harder as I'm always thinking about food ha ha. What job do you do?

Are you at Uni? When I was at Uni I was terrible in my breaks, me and a group of us from our course would usually go out for dinner and we'd always go somewhere unhealthy (all you can eat chinese buffet etc!)

I'm an account executive in a printing company. It's usually busy but at the moment the sales director is off so i'm *trying* to cover her work! It's really fast paced and I do enjoy it but sometimes it's like argh let me breathe! lol

Sarah1989 said:
Are you at Uni? When I was at Uni I was terrible in my breaks, me and a group of us from our course would usually go out for dinner and we'd always go somewhere unhealthy (all you can eat chinese buffet etc!)

I'm an account executive in a printing company. It's usually busy but at the moment the sales director is off so i'm *trying* to cover her work! It's really fast paced and I do enjoy it but sometimes it's like argh let me breathe! lol

Yeh I'm at uni but my course it very different I'm not a typical student as we work full time half the year and study the other half it's full on, I always take a packed lunch to uni were always so busy we don't spend much time together or I reckon we would be the same with lunch.

Sounds interesting, what is it you do?

It got easier for me in my final year because I was hardly in but as a fresher we were all shocking!

Not to confident for my WI tmoro, how are you feeling? Your diary looks really good this week

Sarah1989 said:
Sounds interesting, what is it you do?

It got easier for me in my final year because I was hardly in but as a fresher we were all shocking!

Not to confident for my WI tmoro, how are you feeling? Your diary looks really good this week

Well I'm not to confident either I have been really good but I reckon my losses have stalled again this happened in slimming world :( I have 8lbs to go and it's so frustratingly slow now. I am a student nurse in my final year so I will be a proper nurse by sept ahhhh

Wow, so much respect for training to be a nurse. I really wish I trained to help people but I don't think i've got the stomach for it. The thought of a blood test creeps me out. When I realised training to a doctor didn't mean being a GP I reconsidered!! Ha!

Wednesday
Breakfast
Kiwi and Banana: 0

Lunch
Half carton tomato soup: 4
Crisps: 3
Apple orange strawberry's: 0

Tea
2 toast: 4
Low Fat Spread: 2
Beans: 5

(Left to fend for myself tonight - usually the OH and little legs so I can't be bothered to make anything else!)

Usually means i'll be bored and prone to snacking and I also need to bake 24 cupcakes for work tomorrow for someone's birthday hmm I can see this ending badly!

Must have will power!!

Half a pound off :) Which is better than putting on (which is what I was expecting!)

Had a rough week, emotionally so hoping this week will be better :)

Breakfast

Lunch
Wrap: 5
1/2 Chicken Breast Tikka: 3
Salad: 0
EL Mayo: 2

Tea
Not sure yet I think probably some egg noodles, mixed veg and prawns/chicken?

We'll see when I get home

Forgot to add, baking buns last night. Ended up being quite good (few tastes of icing, choc (4 pieces of galaxy etc but didn't eat any actual buns when they were finished!)

Had one of them today at work and they were yummy!

Baby belle, i'm gutted for you after reading you're diary, but please don't give up!!

Just look at your stat's you've done so well!! Maybe you just need a re-plan, back to basic's and all that

x

Sarah1989 said:
Forgot to add, baking buns last night. Ended up being quite good (few tastes of icing, choc (4 pieces of galaxy etc but didn't eat any actual buns when they were finished!)

Had one of them today at work and they were yummy!

Baby belle, i'm gutted for you after reading you're diary, but please don't give up!!

Just look at your stat's you've done so well!! Maybe you just need a re-plan, back to basic's and all that

x

Yeh I will have a re think and play I'm hoping it's just a blip, ooh I am craving choc today

Do you know what i'd do if I was you, I'd have your chocolate and what ever else you fancy.

Really have a day where you don't have to go mad but that you aren't constantly counting how much is in everything. Get out of your system everything you fancy/think you can have.

Draw a line under it and have a week this week where you try and eat different to what you have been. Stick to points but try a bit of variety. Aim for exercise just 3 times during the week (as recommended) and see if it helps. I know others have said about eating all your weekly's but just do what you think is best.

Maybe try going on ww website and eat their sample menu?

I've printed their menus and a few people have suggested going back up to 29 pp again as they stalled on 26 and have gone back to 29 and it's started their losses again, I might try that

Friday

Breakfast
Fruit: 0 (trying to keep low points as I've got a meeting with a client later - also a little nervous about it)

Lunch
Dinner with a client at work 3 mini baps from m&s platter: 12 (to be safe?)
Fresh fruit salad: 0

Tea - I didn't leave work until half 6, had to call in to see a friend so didn't get home until 8.
Had a physically and emotionally tiring day (friend had some mega bad news given to her)
Supernoodles: 14 (being really lazy and fed up)
4 squares of galaxy chocolate: 3

29/29

Saturday

Late Breakfast as I went for my nails done

Spread: 1
Banana: 0
Kiwi: 0

Tea
3 slices of Domino's Chicken Pizza: 15
A few Dorito's and dip: 10?
Galaxy Choc Bar: 7