My Food Diary :)

healthykirstie

Just had a week on holiday and gained 2.5lbs so going to post my diary on here to keep me on track!

Monday 16th July

B: 2 weetabix with fat free yogurt, a teaspoon of honey (1 syn) strawberries and blueberries, plus a coffee with skimmed milk and sweetener
L: 2 eggs fried in frylight, 2 slices ham, half a yellow pepper, banana
S: 2 cups of tea from allowance, fat free activia yogurt, jaffa cake (2.5)
D: 210g jacket potato with chicken breast, mushrooms and peppers
S: 2 extra light cheese triangles (2), ff activia yogurt
Syns: 5.5

Also did a 20 minute jog (in the rain!) ad a few sprints at the end. Might do an ab workout in a bit!

Last edited:
Food diary looks good:) good luck
Thank you! :D

Tuesday 17th July

B: 2 weetabix, ff activia, strawberries, coffee with skimmed milk
L: pink lady apple, banana, mango with ff activia, 2 eggs in frylight, tea with skimmed milk, 2 jaffa cakes (5)
D: chicken, potato with 2 extra light cheese triangles (2) mushrooms, peppers
Syns: 7

Won't have eaten as much today, went shopping with my friends and didn't want to eat something naughty out so haven't really had a proper lunch (it was spread out). Oh well, can always have something extra later if I get peckish.

Dragged my boyfriend on an hour and a half walk :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 18th July

B: 2 weetabix, ff activia, strawberries, coffee (1)
L: mango, jacket potato with 30g cheese, slice of m&s coffee and walnut cake (had an eighth which works out as 12.75 syns, calling it 13)
D: chicken, mushrooms, peppers
S: ff activia, apple
Syns: 14 :( woops

made some flapjack...uh oh. had 3 small pieces.

Last edited:
Thursday 18th July

B: 2 weetabix with ff activia, strawberries, a coffee with skimmed milk
L: 2 eggs scrambled with skimmed milk, banana, ff activia, apple
D: 45g (dry weight) brown pasta, 1 tbsp pesto (2.5) 15g cheese (3) red pepper, red onion, sugardrop tomatoes and chicken
S: tea, ff activia
Syns: 5.5

23 minute jog :) dinner was actually the nicest thing ever, measured out the 15g of pesto and it wasn't much so I mixed it with some water to make it more of a dressing consistency...went much further, was so yummy!

Last edited:
lookin good hun am new to slimming world am doing it at home just till i hav emoney too join a class food looks nice x

lookin good hun am new to slimming world am doing it at home just till i hav emoney too join a class food looks nice x

I'm doing it at home too, I'm a student so can't really afford classes right now haha! it still works, I just find the classes are really motivating but if you can motivate yourself it's fine :)

really hun i thought it was 10 pund and 5pound weigh in each week its still a lot 2 get weighed i use boots scales only 50p but i gues its what works for u ye hun its some were in the diary selection dont know what its called x

really hun i thought it was 10 pund and 5pound weigh in each week its still a lot 2 get weighed i use boots scales only 50p but i gues its what works for u ye hun its some were in the diary selection dont know what its called x

Oh yeah but the first week is 10 and then the 5 to get weighed as well! Yeah, I don't use the boots thing because it always tells me I'm 5'6 even though the nurse and doctor told me I'm 5'9 :s x

I'm doing it at home too, I'm a student so can't really afford classes right now haha! it still works, I just find the classes are really motivating but if you can motivate yourself it's fine :)

I'm new and doing it from home too and I find that Minimins keeps me really focused, even if I am losing days from constantly checking in lol. your diary looks great, very focused

I'm new and doing it from home too and I find that Minimins keeps me really focused, even if I am losing days from constantly checking in lol. your diary looks great, very focused

hey! yeah, if you ever feel demotivated just go onto the success stories thread, works everytime for me anyway :) good luck!

Friday 20th July

B: 2 weetabix with ff activia, strawberries and a coffee (0.5)
L: 35g pasta (dried weight) with pesto (2.5) red onion, red pepper, sugardrop tomatoes, 1 quorn 'chicken' fillet and 42g low fat cheese
D: quorn chicken pieces, a sliced orange pepper, mushrooms, all covered in frylight and spices then cooked
S: saffron tea, sugar free gum, freddo frog (5)
Syns: 8

feeling very tired with no energy, didn't do any exercise today :( and threw together a rubbish dinner after nearly caving in and getting a chippy tea or something!

Last edited:
should be planning lunches for work tomorrow and sunday but don't have the energy! don't know what's wrong with me. hardboiled 3 eggs so will take them with me tomorrow and have my normal breakfast :/

Saturday 21st July

B: strawberries and yogurt
L: jacket potato, beans, a babybel
S: shortbread slab, hot chocolate, 3 hard boiled eggs, about 8 jam and cream biscuit things
D: a whole pizza express americano pizza, some garlic bread, a lemon cheesecake pot

terrible day but I enjoyed everything I ate completely! cheat day to the max haha. so weird, these days make me SO motivated to get straight back on it the next day...which is always a good thing ;) did a 10 hour shift as well, soooo tired.

Sunday 22nd July

B: strawberries with vanilla muller light, glass of no sugar added squash
L: 60g wholemeal roll, yogurt, fruit
S: small skinny latte (starbucks) with sugar free caramel syrup
D: 35g wholemeal pasta, sugardrop tomatoes, red onion, peppers, quorn, 20g lf cheese (3)

​plan for the day, off to work in a bit :(

Fell off the wagon really badly, gained half a lb. But I am back on it now :) decided I'm going to stick to EE rather than red, as it seems for me prolonged periods on red causes huge binges. I'm very active, my job demands that I stand on my feet for 10 hours a day (weekend) and I just think I need the extra carbs on EE like pasta, potatoes etc that you can't have on red. It's not like I don't burn them off, but after a few days of red I feel too weak to carry out my usual exercise which culminates in feeling rubbish and a huge binge. EEE (extra easy and exercise) for me onwards!

Thursday 26th July

B: 28g oats, muller light, banana, 1 tsp honey (1)
L: apple, curry noodle pot shot, tea (0.5) green tea with 1 tsp honey (1)
S: activia strawberry 0% yogurt with strawberries, 2 hardboiled eggs
D:

Last edited:
Back