My food diary!!!

OMG sticking to the plan,writing recipes,whatever next??ive made a note of your fish cakes and will try them later in the week.i think you writing it done has helped you stay focused and by the looks of it your going great guns honey,so well done babes xx

OMG sticking to the plan,writing recipes,whatever next??ive made a note of your fish cakes and will try them later in the week.i think you writing it done has helped you stay focused and by the looks of it your going great guns honey,so well done babes xx

I know i'm cooking different things!!! It's a totally more motivated me!! ha ha. This def has made me stay more focused. Lets see how weigh in goes on Wed. I'm looking forward to it!! haha. Watch i'll be let down when I get on the scales :8855:

Day 6

Tuesday 25th Nov - Green.

Breakfast: Shape Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt, Banana & Satsuma

Lunch:
Bread (It's a thick slice from Greggs so will be using it as both B choices)
Beans & Mature Cheddar (HEX A 28g)

Dinner ... Quorn Meat Balls with a tomato sauce & spaghetti.

Snacks: Omelete with 42g Half Fat Red Leicester Cheese (HEX A)
More Satsumas, Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt and a Caramel Rocky (I couldn't resist!!!! I had a choc craving!!) -6.5 syns.

Total syns today: 6.5

Last edited:
Dinner

I've made Spaghetti with tomato sauce and quorn mince meat balls. It's very nice. yum yum. a nice big plate full to!! ha ha x

Well I had weigh in last night (wed 26th nov) and I lost 3.5lbs :D:D. Chuffed to bits with that as i've lost all the weigh i'd put back on.

Week 2 - Day 1 (27.11.08) - Green :D:D

Breakfast: Lasting Satisfaction Shape Yoghurt
Banana, Apple, Satsuma

Lunch: Beans on Toast (HEX B)
Strawberries, Satsumas

Dinner: Not sure yet .... will update later :)

Welll .... i've had a VERY bad weekend.

I was out drinking all day Friday ... ending up having a chicken wrap with garlic sauce
Was awfully hungover on Sat (no excuse I know) and had Fish & Chips from the chippy

Then Yday I thought I would top it all off with Chicken & Mushroom pie. :8855:

Great weekend or what?

Good news is I got all my Christmas Shopping in :family2:

So back on track today:

Green :D

B: Banana, x2 Satsumas
L: Pasta n Sauce mild cheese, strawberries & lasting satisfaction yoghurt, grapes
D: Bean Chilli & Rice

HEXA: 42g Low Fat Cheese on Toast (HEX B)

Snacks: More fruit.

Trying not to have any syns.

Last edited:
Day 2 - Green

Feeling a bit poo today as didn't get much sleep last night due to being full of cold and having a blocked nose - which I have had for 3 weeks now!!!! Nothing seems to be working :(

Anyways food for today.

Breakfast: Omelete with cheese (28g half fat HEX A) and mushrooms

Lunch: Heinz winter broth 400g (HEX B) & 2 slices of nimble bread (HEX B)
Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt

Dinner: TBC

Snacks: Banana, Satsumas x3.

I will update once I've decided what to have for dinner.

Hey Nat....hope you feel better too!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hey Hey i'm back!!! (don't worry Vic i've been a good girl)

Thursday 4th Dec - Green (my fav)

B: Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt & Banana

L: Beans on Toast (HEX Bx2 slices of nimble wholemeal) cheese (HEX A - 28g mature cheddar)
Banana

D: Spaghetti with Asda meat free Bolognese, mushrooms & peppers

(It was delich!!! Off to Asda tonight for moree)

Snack: Clemintines & Carbanara pasta n sauce.

Feeling a lot better now after taking lots of tablets!!

Will def be having a better week this week as i'm not drinking plus my parents are away for 2 weeks so I can eat as much free food as I like!!! :D:D

Also yesterday it was snowing from the heavens .... I slipped on my backside 3 times ... thought that might amuse some people!!

Saturday 6th Dec - Green

Well I went to asda last night and stocked up on a lot of pasta n sauce. I love the carbanara one (only half a syn). I have a cupboard load of those and lots of meat free bol. I do love green. I struggle so much with red. I might try a red day tomorrow .... who knows?!

Breakfast:
Omelete with cheese (28g HEX A) and mushrooms

Lunch:
Mild cheese pasta n sauce

Dinner:
Bean chilli with rice, Lasting satisfaction yoghurt, banana & clemintines

Snacks:
Pasta n Sauce
Clemintines, Banana & Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt.

I think i'm going to have a cooking day today. Make lots of bean chilli (my fav!!!) and bean lasagne. I love food optimising :D:D:D

Just noticed I still have x1 A and x2B left so may have some cheese on toast later. yum yum

Last edited:
Sunday 7th Dec - Red :eek::eek::eek:

B: Bacon sandwich (HEx B - x2 slices of nimble) I x1 tbsp of tomato ketchup (1syn)

L: Ham and mushroom omelete, Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt

D: x2 chicken breasts stuffed with cheese (HEX A - 28g Mature Cheddar) and wrapped in bacon with a jacket potato (227g - HEX B) with a little bit more cheese (HEX A - 28g Mature Cheddar)
and stir fry veg.

Snacks: Clemintines & banana.

Syns: 1x tbsp of tomato sauce & twiz

Monday 8th Dec - Green.

I can't believe how close it is to Christmas. I have my Christmas Party in 2 weeks .... I really need to lose another 7lbs in 2 weeks!!! Fingers crossed for me everyone!!

B: Cheese on Toast (x2 slices of nimble bread HEX B & 2x laughing cow light triangles HEX A)

L: BolognesePasta n Sauce
Clemintines, Banana & Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt

D: S/W Chips, fry light, Beans & Half Fat Mature Cheddar (42g HEX A)

Snacks: I've been starting today so instead of being REALLLLLY bad and having choc i've had x2 Carbanara Pasta n Sauce = 1syn for both.

So not to bad really =)

I will probably have my other B Choice as Toast & the a couple more Laughing Cow Cheese from my HEX A. :D:D:D

All wish me luck for tomorrow as i'm getting weighed in a day early.

I hope with me stick to plan this week it will take off a couple of lbs I may have put on last week. (not that i'd know if I put on or not since I didn't attend weigh in :eek: - naughty eh?)

Back