My food diet... Coleywoley27

That's great news about pre baby weight x I find not pickings hard especially. When around the kids.

Oh what a horrible day. I have no idea how many syns but it was and will be alot! haha

So I started my day with a Packet yes a PACKET of HobNobs (Milk Choc too)
Then just ate DC Chicken with greens and a baked spud.

Right now I am throwing my 3 rot bags to bed and my nephew, get in bed, watch some TV with a Kopperberg and a HUGE bag of Pops. :p

Putting today in a box... and kicking it far under the table.

Seeya tomorrow

So yesterday is over with.
Today is the official start to Star Week and I am in so much pain and I just want to scoff my face with everything and anything in sight!
So far had half of HexB. A light Caramel and Choc Hifi. No idea what I plan to eat the rest of the day if honest. Raiding the freezer time.

For now green tea (Salted Caramel Flavor) and a hot water bottle :(

Aww that's rubbish curl up with a crappy film and your hot water bottle and a fleece xx

I intend too. Part of me is wondering if to give up on SW for the week. Since 3rd babe came along Star week is not pleasent and is usually Star Fortnight this is the worst I have had in a while and quite honestly I am ready to eat a bar of Galaxy, a Take out curry and copious amounts of ice cream and hot chocolate. Deffo a comfort food kind of day resisiting urge to eat utter rubbish! Its been a while since I took pain meds (With my conditions pain meds played a huge role in my life for quite some time, I weaned myself off) so i feel all fuzzy and sickly and quite honestly feel like eating a small bear!
And my other half is complaining cos he is playing a game and it's annoying him! Try living like this ha!

Hopefully pain meds will kick in soon and I can get up I will make a filling and healthy meal. Must stay on the wagon even if I feel like poop!

Only you can decide that hun busbar thinking you won't be happy come with in. Day off may be better than a week. But Def a comfort food day. So try sw comfort food am going to make KFC chicken an rice pudding for tea as weather o's depressing me and am having a housey. Day. How about the cheese and onion comfort pie

Well I tried to stay on track.
Had Fish, coucous, salad and noodles for dinner.
Was craving something sweet after so had a low synned choc bar after and a HiFi bar (9syns)
Think there was a few syns in my dinner also.
I had a huge hissy fit and tried to smash up my oven, a good cry and what not! Was not a fun day :p

Today so far had my HEXB toast and a cuppa tea. Jam and Marg (2syns) Really could not be bothered to faff about making oats today needed a quick fix.
Going to pack everything I eat today with copious amount of Veggies and continue my week packing what I can in. I think my initial sweet craving caused by 'that time' has eased off now so I should be good to limit my syns and make up for what I did over the weekend. Only have apples in as I am sick of throwing out fruit that has gone off. So will buy as I go from now on and but single items rather than packs. Threw out a almost full pack of Naval Oranges last night, A full melon and half a punnet of Plums. Fed up of wasting fruit! So just buy as I go which OH will love me for means more supermarket runs this week :p
xx

Aww that's not good now is it x I buy. Fruit and chop it so it's easy to grab x hope your day goes better today hun. And hope you make up with your oven. Xx

May have yo do that in future :)

Dinner pasta quiche with veg and bacon mixed in. Sw chips and beans
Green & peppermint tea.

Pinched a piece of garlic bread off kids :p

Amazing how creative you can get on SW lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol yep it is which is why it works for me lol I think outside The box........lol pretty sure the box has rented out my room as am never there

Dinner was yummy and loads left for lunch tomorrow or a snack later! Happy days! Will get myself a yummy pink lady and maybe a muller shortly. First get the kiddly beans to bed! Hoping to make sw chilli beef noodles tomorrow and beef Tacos on Tuesday (lots of sirloin to use up) then some chinese turkey steaks on Weds!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds good am coming to urs for t lol. I need to get some meat out of freezer I think and find something nice. To make tom since an off

My vow to eat oats for brekkie went a bit wrong LOL.
Toast again today :/
Dinner was meant to be chilli beef but the meat is still thawing and I forgot to get chilli :p
So instead I bought some Lamb and Beef Kebabs 2syns each will likely have them or pulled pork.
Lunch was an apple :D
Cup of Peppermint green tea to wash it down.

Syns for the day so far at 10. (4 Kebabs and the marg and jam from Toast)
Not feeling it again this week. :(

Aww hun where is your motivation u need to get it out of the cupboard.
I have made pizza with a Cauliflower rice base for my tea hopefully. U will see it below

ForumRunner_20140526_171527.png

That looks yummy!
Dinner cooking. Food shop ordered for morning.
Hopefully unloading the children to their Uncle tomorrow so going to take the other half on a 'date' to the cinemas so will be taking some pre packed fruit and water and he can munch on popcorn.
Will try opt for oats in the morning as I am out alot of the day at various medical and what not appointments so need something filling.
Lunch will be an apple likely again on the go
Will prep dinner tonight so I can cook when we get back from Cinemas and not end up with a take away.
Planning away here for next weeks dinners cos this week has been a shambles once again!
I work better when prepped and when I have a plan in mind. Like when i did 777 I knew my limit each day, I knew my meal and syn values and I knew where I was at. Plan in advance and I should sail next week and see a decent loss again. I am so close to the next stone bracket!

Only managed 2 of the kebabs so only 4 syns :D which is good cos I forgot about salad cream lol
About to throw my 3 beauties in bed! Do not care if it is Half Term! Only so many times a 3yr old can get away with calling me a poo head and a naughty boy!:copon:

Was so hungry in bed last night instead of naughty food I opted for speed soup with pasta and an apple :)

Today I started the day with a peanut HiFi was up silly late talking on Skype with Sister in Law (shes only 12) so I couldnt face moving out of bed until I was fully awake lol. So a peanut HiFi in bed was breakfast. Appointments all sorted so will likely just shove another tub of Speed soup in the Micro then prep chilli beef for tonight. Tub of fruit at the cinemas. And fruit after dinner this evening.
Trying to limit the damage I have caused over the weekend by picking at stuff.
Also got Peanut Butter yipee! Dying for a peanut butter and banana sarnie. Save that for Thursday night though ;) :p

Back