My food diet... Coleywoley27

How about you? x

Well a maintain is better than a gain but I know what u mean about expecting better when u have been good

I won't be back in time for.mine. So gonna get weighed at boots tomorrow to see the damage this week has done and then van decide what I need to do next week xxx

Ah good luck hun.
Hope it wasnt too damaging for you x

Ah well hopefully be a decent loss but never mind if not cos you had a good time :) And damage can always be fixed next week.

I said I would be good today but have been a tad naughty!

I had peanut butter on toast for brek. Then as we was doing house and Garden skipped lunch took my middle baby to the shop on the way home from school and had a bag of Magic Stars thinking they were low syns. 9 syns! Argh! It is now late and I cannot sleep him indoors is snoring like a good un and I cant drift off so what better way to enjoy that fact than with a hot cuppa and peanut buttered toast! tututut so that makes todays syns 17! Will knock 1 of each day to rectify my midnight snack :p

Yeah that's my reasoning don't really expect to lose an can cope with a bit. Of a gain as have had a good week. Am only getting weighed so I know how I do next week lol.

Aww well hope its not too bad.

I am going to TRY limit my daily syns to 5.
Make up for going over yesterday.
So HexB Toast
HexA Milk
1syn for Marg on toast.
Chicken chips and salad for dinner
So busy I missed lunch :/
Body magic is by way of housework. Still trying to get the house up to scratch! Just bought a shed! yipee excitement LOL

Dinner was ....

Aldi Lime & Coriander Chicken fillets 2.5 syns for bag i had about 3 small so worked out about 1syn
SW chips & a makeshift stir fry. Noodles peppers peas and sweetcorn. Was very filling.
So its roughly 2 syns today hoping to keep it that way but midnight munchies are a killer!! Lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep midnight munchies are bad hun. U will have to try convince yourself you are asleep ( I try this sometimes it even works lol)

Midnight Munchies go tme AGAIN

Had a bowl of weetabix! So I have dropped todays HexB and pretending that was todays LOL
Need to go shopping and get some fruit to munch on!

Well that will hopefully even it out for you.
So remind me the 777 is syns water and is it speed food. Am gonna try it this week well well the 4 days I will have till with in on Fri and

Standard Glasses and speed or free. As long as your getting 7 fruit and veg in a day

Yesterday was a mad busy stupid day! I didnt eat all day was in and out all day other half managed to sell his huge fish and as soon as his tank was empty he wanted to refill so was out getting fish for the tank gahhh.

Was up super early and asleep super late so by 5pm I was on my backside dying to sleep. Had a takeaway I just had a few chips and I made my own salad to do with so fairly low on syns compared to what I could have and usually would have had. Syns for take away chips and half a naan bread.

Shopping haul just been delivered. LOADS of fruit and veggies ive never tried before. Fed up of same foods so going to give it all a good go.

Fed up with messing around on the scales! 1 weeks good the next bad then a OK week then a bad week. Peeing me off. So time to start trying new foods and making a bit of effort.

That being said..... I have not yet had my breakfast just a couple of cuppas. So will grab some fruit in a min :)

Mango, Pineapple, Leeks, Watermelon, Kiwi and Blueberrys.

Scared LOL. I was badly allergic to anything ending with berry (All berries basically) for a long time. I seem OK now though I hope. LOL

HexA Milk
HexB Bread

1Syn Marg
Veg and lentil soup (was actually disgusting! but ate it all the same) with 2 slices of bread with Marg. Bag of carrot sticks.

Not planned dinner yet :( Shopping was delivered I packed it away and had a cuppa LOL. Wil clean up house then make a plan for dinner. Hoping syn free.

I like pineapple and leeks and watermelon and kiwi mango and berries are Ok tho not my favourite x
Lol am working till half 3 today and then have to tackle the housework as house is a mess. My gammon is my reward

Im super tired again :( housework was kicked to the curb :(
I dont feel like cooking but i know i better had else ill be forever chunky lol.
Not sure what to cook though. Maybe chicken chips and salad fairly simple and no standing around a hot stove.
Fruit platter to munch on in bed while watching a movie then SLEEP **yawn**

Enjoy your Gammon nomnom!! Xx

Am just about to eat my gammon looks good housework didn't really work as I got fed up lol chicken chips and salad sounds good xxx hopefully your platter will help your munchies

Lol bathing kids eating food snacking and sleeping. Im on 1 syn today yipee. Def making up for my chip naan last night. Start a fitness course on Thursday its for people with health issues so should be good. Worried ot will affect weigh in Thursdy night though but never mind.
Hope you enjoyed ya Gammon. Im looking forward to dinner as it means im done for the day and can bed lol

Back