My food diet... Coleywoley27

Certainly hope so! Do not fancy another Maintain!
lol
Thank you x

3lb loss and into the 13st wooooohooooo

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah super chuffed!
Gotta keep it off now thats the hard bit :p

Not the best start to the week.
Was so tired this AM so just grabbed the weetabix 3 dropped in from packet so I just had 3 weetabix and full fat milk. Not clever but never mind.
Realised I had used full fat milk when I got stuck in and it was creamy duh! Half asleep head not clever.
No kids today so not sure what for lunch as yet.
Dinner I will make a pasta quiche with chips and salad (If its still in date forgot to check)

Will prep sticky chicken for tomorrow night as I am out shopping with my littlest daughter for her birthday and with the gym yesterday and walking around shops I imagine I will be in a heap of pain.

Hope your all having a good Friday. Been up 3 hours and I am ready to go back to bed lol

Lol bless well your trying hun and that counts. Have just got in so I can get weighed dunno why as the scales are always squiff when have been on nights. Well my plan is to be good today and have tomorrow as my treat. Day as going for a walk then dinner with my sis and then a bbq. Weather permitting later on

Am gonna make burgers for t as they are yummy and you feel naughty even tjo they are free free free lol

Oh yum! Burgers. Nom! lol

Good luck weighing in.

Hope the weather stays good for BBQ that sounds really good. I am hungry so food is all I am thinking about right now LOL x

Well I lost 3 lb so am.happy still need to loose another 4 to get back from my gain last week but doing 777 fot 4 days obviously. Worked xx

Oh wow well done :)

Keep it up! Thats a brill loss. I was sticking to 7 or less syns so it does work.

Woohoo!

Ok on another note.
Lunch was a SW quiche which was nommy with salad and noodles.
I also pigged out a bit as we had people in doing work and i was STARVING!
Dinner will be the remains of the quiche, SW chips and beans :) Nom!

I do like the quiche not made it will the pasta base tho I have got some Inn might make that Sunday

Honestly had a terrible weekend so I have not even been on.

Friday I started the day bad and ended the day bad!

Saturday I was out shopping with peewee! Started off OK with toast etc & Ended OK but the middle was a disaster. Own fault lol Took the girls to Costa for their treat and Kaytee who is 5 on Thursday got a HUGE choc muffin, Hannah my Sister in Law had a HUGE belgian Choc Jaffa Cake and I had to follow so I had a Belgian Choc Caramel Shortbread (So yumm!) I also had a small hot choc with Cream!

So that was my terrible weekend!

Back on plan today I hope. Toast for Breakfast. No idea about dinner but other than visiting my dad I have no major plans today xxx

Yeah not so sure it was worth it though. Really not impressed that I will likely slip back into the 14's this week (Water Retention from Gym and plus being badly behaved food wise) Debating if to skip the gym haha x

No I can't anyways I am obliged to go as I promised. We are a pilot trial on this course and if it fails they cannot roll it out across the UK I would feel awful if it failed lol.

Was told lots of water flushes out the water retention plus Bananas for the added protein to stop the pain and what not will help so a diet of bananas and water this week and just try not over do it.

With the right foods going in (Maybe cut out syns) I should still get a decent maintain/gain. I just really do not want to gain more than 1lb lol

Well I am throwing together a chinese stir fry for dinner. Quick and simple as I am so tired again! No idea why I am so tired and snappy!
Out in the morning so will have a bowl of oats I think as HexB and do an online shop for when we get home and have fruit for lunch.

Hope your having a good day x

Back