My food diet... Coleywoley27

It was really nice used a chinese rub on my chicken and cooked it in advance in tin foil then shoved the stir fry while kids were getting bathed.

Oats for breakfast on our way out the door atm so no idea about the rest of the day lol x

I am coming down with a cold.... Boooooooooooooooo!!!
So as well as water and bananas going to have to get plenty of Vit C in me. Yucky colds! Bleurgh!

Off to Aldi for pet food so probably pick up some fruit to eat now and thinking salt & Pepper chicken for tea as it was so so so yummy!
xx

Another busy busy day had fruit and a few slices of chicken (so random) for lunch and dinner.... well! It is looking like a quick snack in bed. I feel rubbish and not only am I doing the Gym tomorrow.... I have been talked into finishing a gym session with a swim session! Yuck1 lol

Woken up full of a nasty throat cold. Just what I need!
Had no dinner last night I got in bed and was out cold at 9pm. Up every hour feeling completely crap. I hate getting a cold :(
Dosed up on Cold and Flu caps :( Dreading the gym now yuck!

Toast for breakfast. Will take an apple orange and banana to the gym and eat them on my way home if up to it Salt and Pepper Chicken for dinner if not then noodles lol

Thank you. Not eaten again :( dehydrated atm so off to fill up on water n fruit x
Gym was hard and ive established i cant swim lol cold is in full swing now and im all sore from a fairly hard work out. Snack on stuff then sleepy byes xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Def keep drinking then hun don't worry about your food if u don't wanna eat don't make yourself. Xx sleep well

Just eating now some super noodles and salad. Loads of water by my sick bed too lol :) hope your having a hood week x

18/6/14
Nectarine pear banana benefit light ( half hb)
Breakfast pineapple melon Strawberries blueberries with ff yogurt

Lunch ham salad with extra gherkins and onions. Ff yogurt plum Nectarine benefit light(half hb)

Tea pasta with broccali onion ham. Ff yogurt apple orange

Lol. Heehee.
Feeling less like death warmed up today and not too sore either.

Toast breakfast :)

Veg and lentil soup for lunch
Salt and pepper chicken and chips with salad for dinner
lots of fruit snacks

Another birthday tomorrow thankfully its weigh day too so when I get home I can eat cake woohoo!!

Lol yep! Off to get her a cake in a min and I will make sure it is suitably chocolatey and creamy ahaha!
Plus we wont be having our usual Thursday night treat so I have to make up for the lack of Pizza lol.

I am feeling rather flubby and horrible this week. Possibly the cold or could be seeing a gain on the scales and not down to the exercise. Won't be staying to group this week which always helps when I think I am having a gain week. I have been on plan but I just think I have not done enough this week plus missing meals.
Just had some Melon and pineapple. Will be having a mixed fruit salad after dinner tonight also.

Off to buy cake and balloons. Finally the last birthday yipee! lol

Back