My food diet... Coleywoley27

My son (aged 3) picked her cake :( quite upset he chose vanilla sponge Haribo cake. But its HUGE nomnom! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sat and ate pineapple and apple etc in bed last night.
Oats for breakfast.
Not sure it has been enough this week though :( Feeling really heavy and bumpy last few days.
Ah well.... Weigh in day is here like it or not :p

Thanks. Skipping my class today mostly because it is daughters Birthday and I need to get home before she does from school to get her stuff ready and also because I am off into town for a mandatory appointment and I will have to stand around for 2 hours doing sweet FA waiting for the class to start! Have emailed them and will be back in next week. TBH its just talking about not joining slimming world or weight watchers and just eating well. Slimming world works for me not only cos i find it easy to follow but also because I like the added support I get so being told to eat better at home is hardly earth shattering for me :p
Then they are doing 45mins of Pilloxing. To make up for it I will go to a Pilloxing class during the week.
Having a lovely cuppa tea then off into town Will get a walk around too so I can get my lil miss her Balloons and what not :)
Have a good day. Will be back later to update on weigh in. Not holding my breath ha

Pilates/boxing combined. Seems interesting. X

Maintained this week bit put off but I also know that I have had bad days and I have been exercising 5x more than usual so looking for a fabulous loss next week :p

good luck for weigh in x
enjoy cake (i did) lol

That sounds like good logic hun. Plus you wernt well so a maintain is better than a gain. Did you enjoy your cake?

Yes was really tasty ha! I am sat here eating weetabix muffins. YUM! I think I will cook some each night and eat for brekkie nom
Saves syns that way :p
I also had some toast as I am feeling rather poop today.
Cold is hitting me with a vengeance and all my other half can say is it is my own fault! Poophead!
I am aching and sorely and generally just would like to be in bed. Luckily I have a completely free day today! Kids all at school no plans today just going to laze on the Sofa. Play a game maybe nap lol x

Instead of relaxing I have taken up cooking lol
I have made another batch of weetabix muffins, a quiche (pasta and sauce) and a curried rice loaf :) House smells really yummy!
eating veggie soup for my lunch as I type. May go dye my hair in a few I thought a nice relax would do me good but I am bored lol

Lol it always sounds good not doing owt but I can only manage it for a bit. Food sounds good tho

Well explains a lot. Woke up and its star week usually i can tell but this caught me by suprise so explains the maintain plus sweet cravings lol.

Weetabix muffins for brek with a cupa :)

Lunch will prob snack on something or other and dinner is still to be discussed lol

As always lol.
House full of children today half of which are Jehovahs so lots of fun.
BBQ at my dads tomorrow and he loves filling us all with chocolate must learn to say NO.

Lol am playing in park with nephew his version of piggy in middle is like none you have ever seen the little cheat

Ahhh so sweet. We have had so much fun. NOT lol
I have 2 of my kids, my nephew and my 2 brother in laws all under 10!
Plus my Step Sisters son keeps going us. My 2 brother in laws are Jehovah Witnesses and you would expect amazing behaviour the way they are brought up lol but we have had 1 fight plus a million arguments all stemming from the youngest Brother in law.
We also had Jehovah sister in law and her new friend here for a while. Her friend started her first period on our sofa. We had to say something and she was so embarrassed I felt awful tried to be discreet but I remember my first time and if someone has said hey you just bled all over our sofa i would have died mortified! Tried to give her a good example of how I got mine (I waited 6 months to tell my mum getting sanitary towels from friends I was so embarrassed In the end when I finally told her she said theres some towels in the cupboard and went back to sleep lol) to lessen her shame. Poor sweetie.
Fun times! And I am uber hungry but the moment I go to make something I will have a swarm of small people by my hip wanting to have some :p

Back