My food diet... Coleywoley27

Been bad again today.
Went to a BBQ at my dads. Had a Choc Brownie cone and a burger didnt overly eat but still feel naughty!
Head not in it this week. I am trying but failing lol
Not even had dinner so I am going to grab a bowl of cereal which is fine as I have not had any of my healthy extras today.
Loads to do tomorrow so hoping to be back on track after a good food shop :)

Hope your weekend is going well xx

Ah well tomorrow is another day hun. My weekend wasn't brilliant but wasn't that bad either so am calling it a draw lol back at it again tom xx

Feeling all fat and flumpy :(
Need to crack on today and get my head in gear.
Shopping day so will grab some fruit as I have missed Breakfast :(
Might make Fish chips and peas for dinner. Need to really get my head in the game. My mum is on holiday this week (Bulgaria for 10 days) So i am going group alone and usually my mum is a bit mean when we weigh in together if I lose more than her she gets a bit grumpy so I am wanting a good loss this week that i can enjoy without feeling bad LOL
Plus i am 1.5lb away from Club 10 and 1 and half stone. Going to live off Super Free all week haha!

Head not in it this week.
Almost got a pizza last night but last minute decided my weight loss was more important and as I hadnt eaten anything but some crisps all day I opted for bacon and mushroom sandwich.
Today i have the gym at 1pm. And I am just making excuses not to go. Oh but my neck hurts, my arms ached last time, star week, tummy ache you name it I have the excuse today!
Food wise I am doing incredibly poo also.
Just not got my head in the game.
So busy yesterday house full saturday, bbq Sunday
Today needs to be my GET TO IT GIRL day. So far I had toast and tea.
I have a sore tummy today, likely from the bacon last night. Not had an IBS flare up in years now on SLimming world I am having them once a week, I am also getting wind in my shoulder when I eat which everybody thinks is bull but honestly it is there and it hurts!
LOL feeling a tad sorry for myself. Hope your week is going well x

Lol maybe we both just need to get it into gear today hope. Your day ended up going well xx

Went very poop!
It is 4.20 am and I am still up! So tired too.
I ate a bunch of high synned stuff. Cake, Skittles, A choc bar, Mini Doughnuts bla bla the list goes on!
Reckon I am in for a gain this week after the way I have been behaving.
Did an hour at the gym and some walking about today.
Regretting my bad choices this last few days and wishing I could do something about it but alas what is done is done :(

Yep hun not. Much you can do now. I know what you mean. Have been feeling the munchies and craving pizza tonight something wrotten my head is just not in it :(

That wasn't very encouraging was it....
I will try again
You still have 2 days till weigh in so you can limit the damage. It's a new day so put the last couple behind you and try again... Good luck

Lol I am not in a very encouraged place right now so don't worry and it is true. No point dwelling and making myself feel bad for what I already did.
I am a stress/comfort eater add in the fact Star Week got me by surprise (Feel like was only recently I had a visitor :/ Either that or weeks are flying by lately) So this week is a write off. Which is gutting knowing I am so close to them little mini goals and getting them while my mum is away would have been lovely.
Own fault for being a greedy piglet!
Must be in the air hun or the water. Thank you for the pep talk. I am away to bed shortly at least then I wont eat ;)

Weetabix and Banana have been devoured so far today I will try my hardest to stick to fruit and decent food.
Silly mere!

Not sure what I am having for dinner but tbh I have totally given up on this week and half tempted to leave weigh in tomorrow and just forget this week even happened. So annoyed with myself. But only myself to blame! Sabotaging myself with the worst possible foods and I know I am doing it but carry on.
Also need to snap out of sulking because it is of course my own fault LOL. And nothing I can do about it now. I had a chance to get my goals this week and I decided Cake was too tasty!

Right stop whining now. Or will neat u with.my big stick ( the threat of the big stick is generally quite effective)
If you don't snap out of it your one bad week will.turn into 2 now won't it
You.have a choice u can write.this week.off so have what u want until weigh in. Effectively have your treat day first and then start again fresh after weigh in with the attitude of what's done is done.
Or you can continue sulking and let all your hard work go to pot x

LOL Well if honest I continued to sulk last night then my daughters best friends mum is looking to make friends so she came round with a huge tin of very rich sugary birthday cake and i resisted so that perked me up. Fruit and a fairly SW friendly meal done last night. Toast this AM.
No treat night for me tonight will make a quick stir fry.
I am having a nasty IBS attack so I am bloated and having bad cramps so I assume this will look bad on the scales. If honest whatever the scales say tonight I will wipe from my memory and aim for a better week.
I had wanted a great week so I could gloat and enjoy it while my mum was away as silly as that sounds. Dreams of a 5lb loss have gone out the window ;)
Get today over with and get back on it. Plus we are getting our new kitten today ha!

Over it and moving on. Thank you for the Stick threat! It was greatly needed. Sulky old moo that I am x

I also have the gym today weight training is on the cards.
Might do an hour in the gym afterwards if I can face it. Will see what this afternoon brings x

Lol well done.. The stick does have very good effect... Only not on me lol. Am glad you have come round abit hun. Good luck for the gym and for weigh in xx

1403811982869.jpg

3lb slimmer of week club 10 and 1and half st.

Gobsmacked!+!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun am made up for you. Hopefully this will give you the motivation to keep going! You obviously wernt as bad as you thought you were xx congratulations

I am so chuffed. Now i am thinking if id done gym AND not eaten that cake and skittles id be 4 or 5lb lighter so imagine what i could acheive next week. Spurred on now :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back