My food diet... Coleywoley27

Thanking you :)
Good luck for tomorrow too. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope today goes well hun.

Food diary today...
Nothing substantial for breakfast yet.
Lunch will possibly be a throw together of salad and noodles.
Dinner Fajita Chicken stir fry and noodles.

Going docs shortly as IBS is playing up big time. Hoping to get something for the spasms. Housework is a must also.
Then I am hoping to sit down and do a food diary for the week. This week was terrible. Although I did well at Weigh in and I ate decent SW meals every night I still snacked on Junk food in between.
With the Gym and a good amount of food optimising this week I could possibly get another 3 off and be close to the 2st mark (5.5lb to go) if for 2 weeks I work my ass off food and gym wise theres no reason I cannot get 2st by mid July :)

So a new mini goal just for me...... 2st by my Birthday a month away! 4 weeks to get 5.5lb off.

I do like mini goals as they seem much more achievable than bigger long term ones.
Good luck and it's good to see your so motivated

Well I am in a size 16 which I just cannot believe if honest. I love it.
Stupid weeks like last week need to stop! haha.
5.5lb from 2st and 2.5st away from Target.
I expect I will have bad weeks but I need to stop making them bad weeks.

How have you got on? x

It's in the right direction :)
I just had some crisps :eek:

Mojito Lime Salmon stir fry for dinner. :)
Used half a sachet on 2 pieces of salmon 1 piece each.
So 3.5 syns for sachet so i would say a quater of that is my syns.
Syn as 1??? Or 1.5?? What ya reckon?

Mojito Lime Salmon stir fry for dinner. :) Used half a sachet on 2 pieces of salmon 1 piece each. So 3.5 syns for sachet so i would say a quater of that is my syns. Syn as 1??? Or 1.5?? What ya reckon? Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd syn as 1 as a quarter of 3.5 is .8 so I'd round up to 1. If in reading it right haha

Sounds good to me :D

How you doing?? Xx

So did you enjoy your salmon. My pizza was loverly but back at it today and even feel quite motivated

I am motivated but if honest I had a day off yesterday. It consisted of Salted caramel ice cream, M&Ms and crisps LOL.
Salmon was nice. I was waiting for kids to go sleep so it was a little over cooked :( but yummy non the less and very easy to make.

Ok so today. Woke to no sweetener so I have had sugar in my tea and on my weetabix.
Syn it and move on :p
2 Weetabix and milk will work out sugar syns shortly.
Not sure on lunch yet but probably just grab some fruit and for tea a girl from our group used a tin of mushys and some bits and bobs and made a quick simple mushy pea curry so going to give that a try with chips.
I have wrote me a diary for the next week to get me motivated make sure i have 7 superfree a day etc. Hoping this will work for me when I am planned I am successful. Gym tuesday and I think i will try a longer session this week.
I am motivated this week after a good blow out yesterday :p
Currently doing my weekly shop online. So i get better plan for the week ahead.

Good plan and a blow.out lol I had pretty much everything bad for me yesterday. A girl in our group makes mushy p curry it's supposed to be nice tho she said it looks a bit iffy lol

it looks like vomit but meant to be lovely. I will let you know haha

Not too bad, not the greatest either was nice enough and would make it again for the fact it was packed with plenty of free and speed foods.

Now to plan tomorrows food... lol x

Honey oats (HEB)
Milk (HEA)

No plans for lunch or dinner as yet.
Spoke to mummy dearest last night from Bulgaria. Told her she can stay away cos I did so well at Slimming World this week and she was really happy for me so that was nice. My mum is 1 of the people who has nagged at me for years cos I let my weight get so out of control. She knew I was miserable in the skin I was in so when she offered to start Slimming World as a mother/daughter thing I never really thought we would stick to it. We are both flaky with diets lol.
It is nice to be getting somewhere and proving everybody wrong :D

Aww am glad she was happy for you. I have eaten 2 peaches today and am starving lol. My oh only gets one day off so today doing shopping and all things we keep.putting off nearly done now and meat shud be cooked when we get home for Sunday dinner

Back