My food diet... Coleywoley27

Oh I miss a good sunday lunch :(
We are having Brazilian Cod with chips and Pasta in sauce.
Had some cheddars for lunch so better find the syns LOL I imagine there a good few.

1 syn each not too bad I had about 6.
I cannot work out Syns for this brazilian thingy.
Its 13.5 on the calculator BUT most ingredients are free so I am unsure how to work it out.
The Mojito Lime was 3.5 syns so I would assume something similar??
I will go with 5 to be safe.
I am having half and only used half a sachet again so will work out at 2syns. Just to be on the safe side. How does that sound?? LOL

So about 6 with the Cheddars 2 with the marinade and 2 syns for a sneaky spoonful of Icecream (Synning at 2 again just in case its 5syns per 100g)

That makes sense to.me. Am going out on Thurs for the day and it's likely.to.involve cocktails which.is a bit of a bugger before my Fri weigh, I think am just gonna try keep my syns down this week if possible

Sounds like a good plan. Oh Cocktails! How I miss them days LOL.

HEA Milk
HEB Honey Multigrain Oats.

Shopping day so filling my trolly with loads of super free. Find I am picking way too much lately on high synned food.
Mums back from her holibob today so popping over with a few bits later. Plus need to get some housework done and dusted. House is starting to look neglected and unloved ha

Hope you havea good day :) x

Not bad.
Making SW quiche with salad for dinner and fruit for afters addicted to pineapple atm.
Skipped lunch as was out but had a ritz choccie thingy. Must hunt down syns.
Sore and headache :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

9 syns :( plus 1 for dash of milk this morn darn it piggy that i am lol

Lots of syns yesterday so must make up for it today at the Gym. Problem is I have awoken with a nasty headache.
HeA Milk
HeB Bread
Marg- 1syn
Fruit for lunch while at the gym
Possibly pulled pork for dinner with Chips.

Hope your feeling abit better and enjoyed the gym.
Sleep is really not working today but gonna keep trying lol

Gym was great personal trainer got me on weights so a bit achey. Not stopped today son had his induction day at nursery this morning then had sister in law here all day had myself a painful accident lol electric went just been a mad day.
Toast for brekkie
Lots of tea and water
Batchelors snack pot for lunch 2 syns
Cous cous coated chicken chips and mushy peas plus some coleslaw for dinner
Easy peeler and a grapefruit snacks
Feeling fat and heavy :( clothes are tight this week but legs feeling smaller ifbthat makes sense. Cant believe it is weigh in day already!!!!
2 hours at the gym planned tomorrow but have a mad morning so may not make the full session try do what i can now before sleep as still up waiting for eldest to do a poo LOL

Lol well u have eventful day didn't you.
What didnt.think of the cous xous coated chicken... Makes it.nice and crispy.
Weigh in does seem to have come round fast.this.week has flown.xx
Good.luck

Yea hectic day lol.managed to sort stuff last night so off for 2hour gym sesh yipee.
Honey oats breakfast with banana.
Fruit lunch :)

2.5 ON i am GUTTED!!

I hope so :( really annoyed x

Can.you think.of where.it can be from if now the gym. Think.it's more likely to be the.gym tho

Other than a binge day on Saturday no cant imagine anything causing 2.5 on maybe 0.5 at a push if it was star week.
I got told the gym b4 group made no difference on scales and in some case could make a bigger loss but 1 of girls tonight says she now no linger does the gym on a weds or thurs as it affects her weight badly. I did weightbtraining Tues and pushed harder (5miles) then did the same today pushed harder and did just under 6miles. Thats the only thing i can pinpoint it on. But i could be wrong :( really irritated by it!! Stupid slimming world :(

Back