My food diet... Coleywoley27

Honestly no not this week. Ive tried but ive just been non stop so fluid have taken a back seat. I gotta make more effort this week. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How have you got on today??

Will up my fluifs and fill in a diary and be honest with myself this week. I want a 100% week

Hope so. Will plan better and stop picking also. If anything this gain has taught me a lesson.

Well done on the half loss. Girls were complaining at only half off last night id have given up my gain for half off lol

Housework today then got a £5 voucher for Morrisons fruit n veg so off to top up my supplies x

Exactly or in my case better than a nasty gain :p

Well done xx

Toast HeB For Breakfast
Milk HeA

Diary came today so I can get to planning.
Have a few recipes lined up for the coming week :)

Had almost 30 syns yesterday :p So aiming for under 5 syns a day for the week now.
I am pretty determined this week after that gain although yesterday I was on a sulky trip and ate far too much junk. But it is out of my system now and I will plan and keep a log of my food this week
No plans for dinner tonight but my potatoes are going out of date so likely have SW chips. Have some fish in the freezer so possibly have fish or eggs as have a few of them too. Who knows :p
Going to try a few red/green days as my recipes are ideal for them. Mix my diet up a little this week and aim for a good loss.

Sounds like a good plan hun. My 4 mile walk turned into nine so am.tired.now lol have put chicken wings in to cook and they are.skinless so takes the temptation away as I love the skin

Fellow skin lover here too lol
Have thrown a pan of pasta on and a pan of vegs onions garlic chilli and passata so pasta with tomato and veg sauce for dinner. Smells lovely. Not keen on tomato based sauces if honest. But its a green day so gives me choice of cheese for on top yipeeeee.
Also bought aload of fruit for free lol with the sun token for £5 off morrisons.
Had 2 of them so seemed a shame to waste um ;)
So fruit for after just gotta syn a can of pepsi i had at my dads house :)

Lol its the best bit so buying them without helps my will power.
Free is always good whatever it is. How is your drinking going apart from the.Pepsi

Great yesterday noy so great today as been out and not managed to have a drink. Will make up for it tonight.
Xx

Will do in future.
Hea & b milk & oats
Banana

See what the day brings for rest of the day 10.5 syns already used up by a v early morning naughtiness. Stole 3 fig rolls off other half. 3.5 syns each :eek:
So aiming for no more syns grrrr.
Now i am synning everything i see where i go wrong each week. Usually id ignore them and not syn. Ive synned everything and i really cannot believe how many syns i consume without even realising!!

Think it's strange how well you put your syn counter head back on its easy to see where the sneaky syns get you

Yes i can really see them. 3 days in and ive used 50 syns meaning working on flexi syns i have 20 left!!!!
Cant believe how lazy i have been lol not synning.

Back