My food diet... Coleywoley27

Having a totally off week this week so not been food tracking. My uncalled for gain last week has set me back alot. All I keep thinking is that I am doomed to gain again this week so make it worthwhile. Stupid thinking I know.
I have not been naughty with food and have tried but I seem to have no motivation to do it this week. Because now the chances are I will gain again this week and go of in a spiral of self destruction again next week. But I just cannot get my head in the game.
Not even been to the gym this week. Although I do have reasons for this my daughter has been unwell and had her down A&E, emergency docs etc. Then it was sports day so missed my Tues Gym session I am back at the gym tomorrow but refusing to do any work in the gym for the simple fact I gained 2.5lb 3 hours after doing a 2 hour work out. So I am going for the class and coming home. Will then go to the gym on Friday and do a few hours.
Food has been slimming world friendly most of the time. Had the odd naughty missed in for instance I was out yesterday getting ready for sports day and had no time to make lunch and had missed breakfast so I bought a Tesco Healthy Living pre packed sarnie which is around 14 syns. Then I fell asleep while cooking dinner last night and it was ever so slightly charcoaled so I didnt eat much and ended up having a snickers icecream at about 7 syns.
I have not even been shopping this week and have no fruit or veg in. Although going shopping today so will grab as much as I can and eat what I can today.

Must be contagious as I have also lost my motivation this week just can't seem to get my head on straight x

Awww Hun sorry you're having a hard time. Hope your daughter gets better soon! Don't worry too much about gains after gym that's the same with everyone! Hope you get back on plan soon! You know you can lose it again you've lost more before just think about why you're doing it! You can do it!

Thank you :D

I just need a swift kick up the backside. Being silly.
It also DOES NOT help that i Have the mirror on my side of the bed so when I sit down to get dressed I see this flabby old mere staring back at me and it really does get to me.

It must be contagious a few of the girls I have spoken to have lost motivation. As i say I have not been naughty as such I just keep making bad choices. Plus I had a Dominos pizza a few nights ago we had been in A&E 3 hours so when I got home I was shattered and had no motivation to cook. My other half suggested take away and I said no and went to cook then realised I had nothing quick I could cook in as I had not done shopping so opted for the take away promising not to eat alot but ended up eating a fair bit.
This week is a wash out. I need to sit down and think about my goals in all this and really plan how I am going to do it.
Gaining 2.5lb has really put a downer on my weight loss. Everyone kept saying I would have a big loss this week as it was likely the water retention from doing the gym but I think I will likely get a gain this week.
So just get tomorrow over with and move on.
Oh and my fluid intake has been really crap this week too.

Draw a line and start over hun there's nothing you can do now. Take a look at old photos. Have a item.of clothing you wanna get into where you can see it. And drink more fluids xx good luck.hun. Hope your Lil an.is better

line drawn :)

Tomorrow is a new day need to have a little chat with myself.

Baked spud and salad for dinner.
some fruit will be devoured shortly with lots of water :) Minimize the damage

Well put my trousers on and thrt are tight on me :( i feel HUGE today and a realised ive changed to semi skimmed this week darn it.
Not overly excited and tbh think i need a break from slimming world but will see how tonight goes x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lb loss.
Shocked and totally over the moon. 4lb from birthday target 2 weeks to get it :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am chuffed.
So glad last weeks gain was water retention as I was really starting to lose my love for slimming world and had a feeling i would Gain last night. It is nice to be proven wrong.

So now to make a plan for the coming week as I have 2 weeks to rid myself of 4lb to get my Birthday Goal.

Keep saying I will make a plan and never do so maybe start there and work my way up from that. Have a few yummy recipes in mind going to do my online shop today so it is done for Monday. Also have lots of food in this week as I held of the big shop until Weds so I have fruit and lots of meal ideas waiting for a good weekend. 4lb in 2 weeks is easy if I work at it hard enough :)

How have you gotton on today??
New week now lets hope that AWOL Motivation comes back for us both x

Lol hope so.
Am missing this week as on a hen weekend tomorrow and getting my hair done.
Have told James am gonna have to start being good on sun as soon as I get back and he has to help me.

Told my other half the same. Had a feast last night so today I am back on it and hopefully this time I will actually stick to it cos School holidays ruin my chances and we are nearing Summer Holidays :eek:
Plus travelling down south thankfully staying with other halfs friend and she is on Slimming world.

That helps if she is doing slimming world. I don't do well when.am off work rni.k it's my lack of structure to my day.

You did last time you was off though. I am sure you will be fine. Just get right back on it after a weekend of fun and frolics xx

Sounds pretty genius to me.

As for me....
New start to the week and I blew it already hahahahahaha!!
I had the Everyday White for toast 2 slices this AM then this PM I was peckish forgot I had had HEXB and made a bacon sarnie. Made to much bacon and had a second helping. So 6 slices of bread whooops. But that was my only naughty today
Will syn it all and if more than my daily allowance get it out of tomorrows. xx

Back