Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

HexB Toast 2 syns Margarine
HexA Milk

Will grab fruit for lunch

Fish and chips (homemade) for dinner
4syns for the fish
with WW Spaghetti

Snacks will be fruit

Oh I think Star week is coming. I am so angry today I am NOT cooking at all! No way on earth I will end up smashing things up found an ear wing in my kitchen drawer so I am fully on 1 now. LOL.

I'm not doing too bad not been online and have got rid of my phone now so I dont get messages on my phone need to set it up on my tablet.

Having a 50/50 week again. Splurged a bit over the weekend and had a few naughty treats but have gone syn free since
LOADS of water. Running at the gym

Found out I have lost 9lbs and 5 inches of my his and 2 of my waist since doing this fitness course. I have done so well during the 5 weeks they are using me as a case study! Woohoo.

Ran on the treadmill yesterday for the first time! Argh! My bum wobbled hahah

Weigh day here again tomorrow :(

How have you got on?? xx

Wow that's good its obviously working for you.
Am doing Ok this week I had ten days off plan and got my head back.on.this week my scales said I put.on 7 and a half so am trying to minimise the damage for Fri. It just seems to have clicked again this week.
I need to.get back to gym but my shifts have been rubbish this week. X
Good.luck for tomorrow

Awww hope you nip the gain in the bud.

Hoping I've not gained too badly (star week due) as I need 4 off by next Sunday.
I am really bloated and full of wind yuck!! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope so but o devoured chic pretzels and caramel biccies all weekend LOL not to mention the pizza pizza pockets and scotch eggs lol totally over ate all weekend
Have been good since and water intake has been insane plus the gym. Even a lb would help as 3lb the following week would be fairly easy.

Fingers crossed I can get this wind out lol

Star week due and constipation bloating was a half off.
Happy with that cos know next week should be a decent loss which I need to get my 2st xx

You weighed in today xx

Very good. It's nice that you can antisi pate a good loss for next week. And yeah am just on my way now. Fingers crossed

How did you get on?
Just had egg bacon n beans with bread need to work out syns for bread as had hexb for breakfast x

I maintained which is amazing really. My week with no syns obviously worked. Need 6lb now in 4 weeks to get my 3 stone for my claires wedding

Need to get back into keeping to my diary. LOL

Yesterday I had a Parrot Bay Strawberry Daiquri (13 Syns)
Bread with Lunch (White Seeded) (13 syns)
Oil for frying as no fry light (2 syns)
Margarine (8 Syns LOL)
Baked Potatoes (1.5 Syns)
Bolognese (3 syns)
Veggies
HexB Toast
HexA Milk

(Now I am looking at all my syns I am pretty annoyed that I was doing so well yesterday and ruined it with all these bloody syns!!! What an idiot Glad I chose to flexi Syn)

Flexi Synning this week 40.5/105 :O

Today

HexB Oats
HexA Milk

Will update when I decide what to have for dinner tonight.

Yes I guess I did :p

Have decided on dinner.

I have some Jerk Chicken Kebabs will have them with chips and noodles.

5syns for the kebabs

Crab sticks and an apple for lunch

Back