My food diet... Coleywoley27

Sounds nice my food is a bit boring today mainly as was being lazy so just brought 2 meals the same but also my tummy is a bit off so gonna go steady I think. Enjoy your kebabs tho

Not updated... Gah

Have been a good girl !mostly though.
Tonights offering will be SW pasta bolognese bake with fried greens and a hexb roll as I've only eaten a 6syn Barney bear today LOL xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Banana weetabix noooom for brekkie
Skipped lunch was busy
Chicken n spinach curry with chips and hexb rolls.
No snacks as yet but off to get fruit shortly
2xicepops 0.5 syns

7.5 for weetabix
2.5 for marg
10.5 today

Weetabix choc minis for break hexb hexa milk salad forntea with sw quiche xxx

I made up for it with a pile of fruit and more slimming world quiche. School holidays usually means lunch is skipped a lot as we are usually busy or asleep too long
Xx
Up early had hex b and a weetabix and milk. Its weigh day AGAIN :( needed 3.5 but not holding out hopes.

2 off xx

Thank you. I have no energy in this heat so not been logging online very much.

Off plan yesterday
Walked for 2 long hours today (Me feet hurt ouch)
My Birthday tomorrow so off plan again today and maybe tomorrow need to get back to food logging.

Will be back MOnday with a food diary. xxx
Hope weigh in went well today how did you get on?

Well done xx

Pretzels take away and vimto was my poison last night today I feel like poo. I hurt a lot from that walk yesterday as well as getting up late.
Off to the shops today for new Avengers PJs LOL. Such a geek

No birthday cake though and I will try get on plan today too.

Hexb roll and counting 6syns for jam and margarine.

Feeling a year older for sure haha

So I was off plan all weekend which really shows :( but got back on it yesterday

Hexb toast jam and marg
And noodles mixed with peppers bacon spinach and garlic with mushy peas for dinner (not been shopping as we off to Suffolk today)

Today toast hexb and milk as always
Travelling today so who knows where it will take me but I will try swap my usual cookies etc for some fruit.
Staying with a friend who is on SW so that should be fine but off to court in the morning for the inquest into our friends death (her partner)
Which could lead to emotional eating. But I will try stop my self as best I can. LOL

Quick clean up get kids ready and drop them off them we away for the night
Xxxx

No weigh in this week
Missed it due to some fella threatening to jul off bridge our 9 minute drive home took us over 3 hours. Totally missed weigh in so booked as a holiday.
Glad really as while we was away it was really hard emotionally I ate OK but did have some take away food.

So time to work my ass off LOL x

Back