My food diet... Coleywoley27

1.5 off been so shattered :( xx

Just get back on it you'll be fine next week xxxx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun And it hopefully will just take a while for your body's get used in to the new activity.
Yes I will do am.gonna go. Back togym as well on Tues so will be dying then

Going through a really bad time food wise.What with being at work and trying to get myself into a routine.

I have ate Junk Food all weekend. (Although I was away in fairness)

Debating if to take a break from Slimming World until I am in a good position and in a settled routine at work. Step Sons have gone home now but I am on shifts next week ranging from earlys to latest so I need to find out a way to eat. Hmm xx

Keep going hun the shifts will help as you get into a routine and you don't wanna undo all your hard work xx

Going to become a social member for the next month.
Just so the scales dont mess with my head while I try get into a working pattern x
So no more weigh ins for a while. Need to keep my food diary up to date.
So start again tomorrow. x

Kids broke my laptop so not been on in such a long time. I am still on slimming world. But honestly my weight has been all over the place since starting work. I got my 2st but then gained and lost and gained again. So i am back under 2st :(
I am on my last week of training at work and I plan to make this week count (I keep saying this but we have a canteen filled with sweets and choc so temptation is always in my way)
I am going to stop taking money and start drinking water or vending machine tea to keep me away from the canteen throughout the day. I am going shopping later for ingredients to cook up a storm of syn free recipes. I need to get this weight back off. lol
So I had a Fat Friday yesterday. So synning is out of my system
I am on 2 lates 2 mids and then 1 early shift wise this week then I go over to permanent lates. Need to get organised.

Hope all are doing well and losing lots of that weight. I am back on a laptop so when I have time i will be back posting my food diary as I really do need it. I also change over to Friday weigh ins next week so my last Thursday weigh in is this week :)

Glad to.see you back as u help me stay on track fingers crossed u will settle into your new job and get organised am going to make some soup and mushy pea curry tomorrow to help give my weight loss a boost for next week and will hopefully keep me on track too. Or at least limit the damage a bit

Yeah the kids cracked the screen on my tablet then broke my laptop so I have had no way of getting online. I logged on in work yesterday but my shift started as I was about to say hi lol.
Just ordered all my food for some batch meals this week. Curry, stew, salads, cakes etc all to keep me on plan.
Work is going well and absolutely loving having extra pennies. LOL So cannot wait to get back on track. About to indulge in a slice of pizza tut tut but going syn free all week in the vain hope it will limt my naughtys

Thank you, I did enjoy it but I am left feeling a bit guilty. Maybe I should have cooked, but it is done now :p
Gotta plan my week around avoiding the canteen at all costs. This means drinking the naff vending machine tea, substituting tea with water and eating on the 2nd floor while it is still open. Also taking no money to work will help though some days i will have money on me for the bus etc but where possible I will make every effort to take the correct change. Saves money also so it is a win win.
Then I will have a 'Fat Friday' and indulge in them things hahahahaha
Wish me luck, the cookathon kicks off tomorrow!

Good luck hun. And it's good reasoning the whole not taking money with.you.lark. I tend to take my food which helps as am too lazy to walk to canteen for naff food

Yeah canteen has so much choc and crisps on offer. It is all too tempting. Next time I say I am having pizza please remind me of this night. I am in agony with stomach cramps and on and off the loo. :(

Lol. Feeling awful today. Stupid Pizza!!!!
Had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, not had lunch yet about to make meals for the week Curry, Chicken in Lemon and Garlic, Tuna Pasta, Cous Cous Cake, Weetabix cakes, Salad Pitta's & Veg soup.
Hoping to limit some of the damage from this weekend. :)
So tomorrow will be Salad Pitta lunch, and a tuna pasta salad for dinner, cous cous cake to snack on (I know its a tweak but I am letting that slide for now as I need something to snack on as I am on a late) Will also put some soup in my flask to have over the day.
Water in between meals to keep them nasty hunger pangs at bay. :)

Sounds like a good plan hun. Have only just got in so. Will be quick batch cooking. Spicy butternut squash soup and veg pasta xWill have to fit some cooking in on Tues. Am having beef I slow cooker with carrots and broccoli for dinner with shop bought Yorkshire puds xxx

Last edited:
never had it hun but meant to be lovely ill let ya know :)

100g plain couscous
2 Eggs
0.5tsp baking powder
Lemon essence
4tbsp canderel
Muller light vanilla yoghurt
Pour boiling water over couscous. Mix all other ingredients together. Add couscous and pour into muffin moulds. Microwave for 10 mins

Back