My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

i guess for me it isnt too hard as im used to fasting sometimes as part of my religion! usually were meant to fast on tuesdays anyways so it fits in quite well for me :) we shall see tomorrow though haha ill probably be starving by 8am! Tomorrow my diary is so packed that my lunch isnt scheduled until 2.30pm anyways! only a few more weeks till bank holidays for easter anyways!

I was just gona ask wat on earth u CUD eat on a 500cal day!? I don't think I cud manage it at all! When u think about how much of yer time is used up wif food related stuff: plannin wat yer gona eat, buyin wat yer gona eat, preparin/cookin wat yer gona eat, actually eatin it, n then tidyin up after....fastin sounds like I'd spend all my time missin doin that! lol! :D Good luck wif it anyways hun! Let us kno how it goes!

Morning all! obvs not much of a diary today as its my first fast day! Tbh i actually feel alright. Mind you fasting isnt new to me, and since starting SW i dont feel as hungry as often! So far i've had 1 cup of tea with 1 sweetener, my guess is thats about 20 cals? still another 460 to go, but im saving that for dinner, changed my mind, not having soup now, gonna indulge in a quorn escalope with steamed veg which should only be around 350 cals! Im just trying to keep on top of the water! 70% of our water comes from food, so with no food in my belly water intake needs to increase drastically to ward away any nasty headaches or side effects! so far so good! Belly rumbled at around 8am and then 10am, but it only lasted around 10 minutes before it disappeared! Suprisingly enough i feel quite good today! Not having to think about food actually is a relief and i feel incredibly light!
This morning weighed in at 12st12.8lbs! My aim is 3lbs this week i want to say bye too! That will not only give me my stone award, but also will bring me 3lbs away from getting into the overweight catagory!

Good news is this time last year my waist was 5.5 inches bigger and my hips were 3 inches bigger! And my body fat has gone from obese to acceptable and my hip to waist ratio has also dropped dramatically!

woo hoo!

Hope everyones is enjoying their tuesdays!

I always forget to do my measurements...should still have last years in my SW book though, so I really should take them xD

I have a diary at home that I record my daily WI's in! And every monday on my official WI day i also measure my waist and hips.

Last year my waist was 39 and now its 33.5 and my hips last year were 43 and now there 40! I cant remember my arm measurement but i hardly do this.. only when i remember! lol i think its 12 and it used to be 15 or something?!

My waist has dropped the most. I cannot believe ive dropped 5 and a half inches off my waist! its amazing!

You should defo measure! You sometimes see a huge change in there without seeing a change on your scales! especially if your exercising!

I have a diary at home that I record my daily WI's in! And every monday on my official WI day i also measure my waist and hips.

Last year my waist was 39 and now its 33.5 and my hips last year were 43 and now there 40! I cant remember my arm measurement but i hardly do this.. only when i remember! lol i think its 12 and it used to be 15 or something?!

My waist has dropped the most. I cannot believe ive dropped 5 and a half inches off my waist! its amazing!

You should defo measure! You sometimes see a huge change in there without seeing a change on your scales! especially if your exercising!

Measuring is very sensible and satisfyin when u see the results! I REALLY wish I had done my measurements when I started doin SW. I'l try 2 do it once I'm losin weight again after the baby's born - if I remember! lol!

You look gorge in your new picture! :)

Ooo thanks muchly!! so does yours might I say!

WI again today as i usually do (obsessive much?) im down to 12st10.8lbs.. thats a 2.2lb loss since monday! :O how amazing! Considering i wanted a 3lb loss this week, I only need to lose 0.8lbs more! lol
Mum and dad also told me we have been invited to a party on 23rd March! Really want to be in the overweight catagory not the obese catagory by then! But with the 5:2 along side SW it may not be that hard!! Fingers crossed!

back to standard SW today and it will be an EE day!

B: All bran + almond milk + sugar (hea + heb + 2 syns)
S: Bowl of 6 strawberries, handful of blueberries and grapes
L: Subway Chicken Teriyaki Salad Bowl + Chicken Mugshot (4 syns)
S: 2 plums + pear
D: 3 egg omlette with ham, cheese (3 syns) mushrooms, pepper, chilli and a side salad
T: Dunno yet! Something with around 4 or 5 syns in it - maybe a WW choc pot with some mikado?

Almost forgot it was Wednesday! Woo HUMP DAY! only a few more days until the weekend, and my schedule today is slightly more relaxed then yesterday! Yesterday I had 13 people booked in, today I only have 6! And about 3 of them can generally get on by them selves!

This is dangerous for me however, as I may start shopping online! MUST STAY AWAY FROM ASOS! Saving up to buy a new car end of this year, and if i keep shopping for my new figure ill never be able to get one! lol

Hope you all have a great day and shall catch up with you all pretty soon no doubt seeing as im not that busy today! lol

Loving your new pic!

Urgh saving for a car, i know that feeling, but i also need to save for flights to/from Florida next feb too, impossible for me, i am useless at saving!

lol thanks ally! OMG i wanna go on holiday tooo :(

I have a new found love for blueberries! Today is the first time I have tried em, and there actually quite nice! Might have to eat them more often!

You can do it ally!! Just the minute you get paid, move a block of money into a different account! thats what I do, and i dont have a bank card for that account so cant even spend it! haha

I've never been abroad.....but its my best friends 21st next year and she wants me to go over. I have another account i dont have a card for, but still can't keep money in it haha

I've never tried fresh blueberries, but i don't like anything else blueberry flavour...them again i don't like anything raspberry but like fresh raspberries. Maybe i should try them haha

You're making me want one.

teriyaki is 2 just looked, ham, chicken beef and whatnot are all free.

wait waittttt, yeah its 3 xD

Back