My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

I met my hubby at work Peri lol - he was a new starter on my section and I trained him ( yes the old joke is there somewhere I taught him everything he knows lol)

I was engaged at the time, so it was just a bit of banter and a tiny amount of flirting, then I found out my Fiance had been 2 timing me, I tired to make it work with him, but every time I was with him I imagined the 2 of them together, so needless to say I ended it, before going out with my now hubby :D still together 32 years later married for 30 of them

awww texty!! Thats so sweet! See just shows when your destined for someone it'll happen no matter what! And clearly the guy you were with wasnt the one, your hubby was! ;)

I made the biggest boo boo yday every by eating chicken in the afternoon completely oblivious to the fact i was suppose to do a green day! Checked the syns and i think its like 6, so i think i was still kinda within syns i hope, but i cant have been that much over!!

Today were getting fish and chips so i really need some advise as to what to do?! lol my plan is to have fish without the batter, some mushypeas or beans with a small handful of chips? but what about superfree?!

today will be an EE day!

B: Branflakes + almond milk (HeA + HeB)
S: Pear
L: Baked potato with beans and sweetcorn
S: Strawberries and black grapes
D: Fish, mushypeas and small handful of chips? A standard portion is 17.5 syns so if i had just a small handful im going to estimate about 9 syns? Im not planning on having any other syns today so even if i have a lil extra, i really don't see it being 15 syns or more because i can never eat an entire portion of chips.. altho come to think of it, i might be really good and bake some mccains chips instead which will be like 3 syns if im a pig! Oooooo im doing that! Then i can have some curry sauce with it (6 syns)! haha

Total syns: 9 syns

well i feel far comfortable about tonights dinner now that i've made that revelation! Duh!

Hope everyone has a marvelous friday! Woooooooooo to the weekend!

Your addicted to boxing :p

i love it Ally seriously u have me totally addicted to it! My sister played with me the other day, and shes a skinny minnie, and i thought here we go shes gonna kick my ass at it, but i did better then her and she was out of breath before me! I was like YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE THAT SKINNY SISTER! haha I do actually think im pretty fit considering my size!

Same here, i actually had to move on to hardcore cos i find the regular to easy. And i find the easy bits with one of 2 punches harder than when i get a fast 10 or 12 punch combo...i'm weird like that.

My lunch!!!!

Attachments

• image-2194907915.jpg
    image-2194907915.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 37
Sweetcorn and beans.....together?!?! Guess we all have our ways :D xx

Looks icky, hope it tasted good!

i love it Ally seriously u have me totally addicted to it! My sister played with me the other day, and shes a skinny minnie, and i thought here we go shes gonna kick my ass at it, but i did better then her and she was out of breath before me! I was like YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE THAT SKINNY SISTER! haha I do actually think im pretty fit considering my size!

I love moments like that! People automatically assume if you're skinny you're fit but it's so not true! My little sister is so skinny - like a skeleton! - but gets out of breath running up the stairs haha!

hi peri peri im realy enjoying reading your diary i too have decided to do slimming world at moment trying weightwatchers but just not working for me at moment im just abit confused how to use the syns trying to get my head round that i too am indian like yourself but a lot older

I kno ill never b having them again!!!

Unfortunately my uncle passed away this morning. Feel a bit in limbo tbh. Everyones running around trying to figure out what to do..(in an indian family, when someone passes away we have to go thro many rituals..depending on how your related-whether your married into the fam-wifes side-or not-uncles side) and im still in bed, not too sure if its all registered or not.

I have no idea SW wise wat i'll be doing this weekend. I do however know that the next 13 days will be green days as we cannot eat meat, chicken or eggs for 13 days after the death.

Im gonna just have to see how it goes. I will defo still try to stick to plan tho!

Hope u all have a lovely weekend. X

I kno ill never b having them again!!!

Unfortunately my uncle passed away this morning. Feel a bit in limbo tbh. Everyones running around trying to figure out what to do..(in an indian family, when someone passes away we have to go thro many rituals..depending on how your related-whether your married into the fam-wifes side-or not-uncles side) and im still in bed, not too sure if its all registered or not.

I have no idea SW wise wat i'll be doing this weekend. I do however know that the next 13 days will be green days as we cannot eat meat, chicken or eggs for 13 days after the death.

Im gonna just have to see how it goes. I will defo still try to stick to plan tho!

Hope u all have a lovely weekend. X

So sorry to hear about you uncle god rest his soul

Aw hun I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle :( It's hard enough to diet when you feel fine, but grief and dieting aren't friends! When I lost my Grandad in November, the best thing I could do for myself was to say 'I need to join in with family things, eat what they're eating as comfort food and I know that I can get back on it when it doesn't hurt as much'! Though saying that, good for you if you do go ahead and stick to plan. My thoughts are with you and your family x

Back