My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Which colour did you go for?

Morning all! Hope your all well! Been so busy today!! But i am so loving my new phone its so delightful, and amazingly light! Only problem last night I couldnt get it to charge over 70% - if it carries on ill have to get it changed!!

So I weighed in at 12st8.4lbs, thats 1lb down from WI!

Second fast day today so hoping i can get further down as i really want 2.5lbs off this week! Need to be really good this weekend seeing as I scoffed a twix and then a custard tart and then chips for dinner yday :eek: oops!!

Wierdly enough while im fasting i dont feel as bad when i go off plan slightly on feast days.

So glad its Thursday cannot wait until the weekend going indian suit shopping! Woo hoo!

I've never had trouble charging mine...though it does charge so stupidly fast i do wonder if there is something wrong with it sometimes!

When i bought a longer changer cable it wouldn't charge properly, worked on the shorter one though

My plug is right behind my bed, put the cable only stretches just over my mattress so it sits their all night xD

Just been working out my average calorie intake this week so far using myfitnesspal. Monday i had 1344 cals, tuesday 488, weds 1573 (not bad considering i scoffed a twix and a custart tart and chips!) and then 463 planned for today.
That averages out at about 1000 cals per day! kor blimey! At this rate im deducting approximately 6-7000 cals per week which should work out to about 2lb loss per week! interesting indeed!

I've been putting mine on there, its interesting finding out how many calories i'm having. think the last 3 days have averaged 1600

Good to see you're getting on well with the 5:2! This was my first week and 4 off..super chuffed :D how are you finding the fast days? They're a lot easier than I thought..I do get really hungry about bed time, so I just go to sleep then lol :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly what I do joanne! lol

Happy Friday all!! Well first of all, phone problem solved, it was my cable extender! D'oh so now i have my phone fully charging yipee! Such a great phone!
Secondly, weighed in today at bang on 12st8lbs, which gives me a 1.5lb loss so far from Monday! Would love another lb but im not holding my breath as im due to start my period soon, so im suprised im losing at all! Hopefully this will mean a great big loss after my period has finished!
Thirdly my diary for today! Back to good old EE

B: Weetabix + almond milk + Sugar + Handful of blueberrys (Hea + b + 2 syns)
S: Banana
L: Kidneybeans and sweetcorn curry with rice
S: KitKat chunky (12 syns)
D: Marinated chicken and pepper skewers with steamed veg and 150g mccains oven chips (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 15.5

Looking forward to having a maccies tomorrow!! And im going indian clothes shopping as i have a party to go to next saturday and frankly none of my stuff really fits me anymore! Will show you all a pic when a purchase has been made :)

Exactly what I do joanne! lol

Happy Friday all!! Well first of all, phone problem solved, it was my cable extender! D'oh so now i have my phone fully charging yipee! Such a great phone!
Secondly, weighed in today at bang on 12st8lbs, which gives me a 1.5lb loss so far from Monday! Would love another lb but im not holding my breath as im due to start my period soon, so im suprised im losing at all! Hopefully this will mean a great big loss after my period has finished!
Thirdly my diary for today! Back to good old EE

B: Weetabix + almond milk + Sugar + Handful of blueberrys (Hea + b + 2 syns)
S: Banana
L: Kidneybeans and sweetcorn curry with rice
S: KitKat chunky (12 syns)
D: Marinated chicken and pepper skewers with steamed veg and 150g mccains oven chips (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 15.5

Looking forward to having a maccies tomorrow!! And im going indian clothes shopping as i have a party to go to next saturday and frankly none of my stuff really fits me anymore! Will show you all a pic when a purchase has been made :)

Sounds fun you are doing really well good luck with clothes shopping i too am in asian clothes retail

macdonalds, macdonalds, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut...and now i have an urge to listen to that song.

I have had a dreadful weekend!! Caved into sooo many cravings, just wanna eat n eat n eat!! I know for a fact im gonna be seeing a gain tomorrow! Back on plan tomorrow no excuses! Here are the pictures of the two indian outfits i said i were going to buy! Expensive tho...:eek:

Attachments

• 1363548861363.jpg
    1363548861363.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 42
  • 1363548871591.jpg
    1363548871591.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 42
It happens to everyone once on a while. As you say, back on it tomorrow. Wow love both the outfits, especially the second one..so pretty!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back