My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Peri it happens to us all hun - your doing great tomorrow is another day. You can get back on it and limit the damage.

The dresses are grogeous - Im loving the purple one its beautiful and you will look stunning in them x

Hi peri love the dresses hope you had fun shopping for them your doing great a little binge now and then good for you i think?

Thanks guys! Your kind words mean a lot!
Well WI does show a 2lb gain which I fully expected, I am due to be starting my period today or tomorrow, so im hoping most of that weight is just water retention and fingers cross I get a great loss next monday! Back on it today! This week the plan is to do SW monday, wednesday, friday and sunday, off plan day saturday and fast days on tuesday and thursday!

Today looks like it is going to be a green day and is looking like this:

B: Allbran + Almond milk + Blueberries (Hea + Heb)
S: Banana + 2 plums
D: 2 quorn sausages (1 syn) with mash steamed veg and gravy (4 syns)
S: WW Smokey baked crisps (4 syns)
D: Not too sure what to have for dinner but I may have a Mccains baked potato (1 syn) with beans cheese (hea) and salad

Total syns: 10

Monday morning blues as usual! But I only have 3 people booked in today so will probably just be lounging around feeling sorry for myself LOL

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I will be wearing the black and pink suit on Saturday, but it needs to be taken in by a couple of darts! I suppose one positive thing about this weekend was the outfit shopping, usually when i shop for indian clothes, i just have to settle for the one that fits, I actually got to CHOOSE which one i wanted! It was such a liberating feeling and I loveeeee what I brought! And the fact that the size I brought which used to be veryyyy snug on me is now loose! Crazy!

Anyways hope you all have a great day! :) Needless to say ill probably be loitering around on here today!

Everyone fall off the wagon sometimes...i'm sure thats a lyric from a song hmmm. Anyway, beautiful dresses!

Right back on track, down 0.4lbs today so im going in the right direction. Today is fast day so like always no food, but tonights dinner is WW shephards pie which is only 211 calories, so im going to smack some more veg in there which is 40 cals and something else on the side, prob have a choccy bar or something! Don't think im gonna get up to 500 cals today, but i think ill have a quick choco milk now which is 50 cals!

Hope everyone is well!!

Has anyone seen any snow yet? Had some near my end and then as soon as i got to work its all cleared up.. hope it doesnt start again!

Had a little this morning but not much

My curly wurly is staring at me. But I ate my plum instead. Chew gum that might help with the hunger and only 4 calories a pellet if you get the wrigleys sugarfree!

well i never do this but i was feeling so weak i had no choice had to pop to superdrug and get somthing to eat! Only got something small because i didnt wanna make a huge calorie dent so got a back of sweet chilli snack a jacks 86 cals a packet i believe. Now im sucking on a polo but i feel so much better!

I should be ok until dinner time now just keep on top of the water! Only got one more customer and then i have my webinar where i dont really need to think much lol!

Im good thanks texty, how are you? You back still in pain?

Me again! Happy Hump Day all! :)

Good news that I am back to last weeks WI at 12st9.4lbs after yesterdays fast day. Still havn't started my P's yet dammit wish it would hurry up!!!
Yesterdays plate of food was the biggest plate ever god knows how it equated to less then 400 calories! I could not finish it for the life of me!

Anyways feast day today and I have an EE day planned

B: Weetabix with blueberries and almond milk with some sugar (hea heb 2 syns)
S: 2 plums
L: Large salad (onions, peppers, tomatoes, lettuce) with chicken tikka pieces and ham and some cheese (4 syns)
S: Banana + WW Smokey Bacon (4 syns)
D: Syn free spag bol
T: Milkybar (3 syns)

Total syns: 13

My first appointment has decided to turn up an hour early, so better get cracking!!

Have a good day all x

Afternoon all,

Hope all is well with everyone! I'm having a dreadful Thursday feel like going home and crying!! I just keep getting yelled at at work for stuff i didnt even do! I understand other people are under pressure, but so am I and I have people coming out of my ears with me trying to do 6 million things at once! Really frustrating!
Good news is my scales said 12st9lbs today which means im down 0.4lbs from yday which was a feast day.

Todays another fast day and i dont even feel hungry to be honest, been so busy and just dont feel in the mood to eat anyways. Trying to remember to top my body up with as much water as possible.

Still no sign of star week and im now 3 days overdue! How annoying!

Anyways hope everyone else is having a better day then I am x

What does hump day mean? Lol

Back