My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Haha, if i remember when i get home I might. I've lost my favourite pack but my others should work just as well xD

Hope it goes well tonight! xx

Have a great time tonight :) Hope you're not feeling as nervous tonight!!

On the horoscope thing, I usually just look at them when I'm feeling a bit lost or bored (as in I don't read it regularly) and I only chose to believe them if it's looking good ;D if it says I'm going to come into some money or meet someone nice, that's when I believe it! If it says I'm going to be a moody cow (quite often as I'm Cancer) I just ignore it :p x

Have a great time chill out and enjoy and im sure you'll look great in whatever you wear and we want an update tomorrow

Haha thanks guys lol.. im so sad i got to the shopping centre where wer meeting 20 minutes early. Lol now im just bored in my car. I have a headache and i forgot to take a paracetamol and i need a wee. Goddamit. What is wrong with me. Youd think iv never been on a date before. Ive been on loads!!!
Anyways he will be here in about 10 minutes im guessing... so here goes. Hope i dont puke on him. Worse yet i hope hes not dressed better than me!!! Lol.
I shall update you all later.
Oh and for those who want to know i decided to wear blue skinny jeans, knee high boots, a lace tshirt and my quilted jacket cus its damn windy!! Along with pearls and my good luck dove necklace.

All looks good to me :) Have fun :)

Welll......................????!?!?!?!? I am dying to know how it went????? Oh fingers crossed it was all good!!

xx

Good morning all!!!

So yes i went on a date last night. Had a good time, lovely meal. Such a nice guy we had a great laugh. Bit shorter and skinnier then I expected him to be, mind you im probably taller and fatter then he expected! LOL.. it went well from my side, not too sure about him altho he did message me after saying he had a good time. Not really had a chance to catch up with him about it yet, but i think we'll probably be arranging to meet again to see how it goes. You cant really make a decision based on one meeting i guess.. but i do still really like him!! :)

Oh well we shall see hey! lol

Daily WI: 12st 5.6lbs not bad considering all i ate yday was CARBS!!

Today is a fast day and gym day so im hoping that goes down even more by tomorrow. Some how my period bloat and pains have disappeared. wierd but not complaining. It will probably arrive when im out with work tomorrow!

Ah well I am glad to hear it went well. Shame about the height thing tho - I am tall too and it can be embarassing sometimes when the guy is shorter - it shouldn't really be a deal breaker - but to be honest it has been for me a few times lol.

Can I ask what your fast days are about? Is that something you do on your own to boost the weight loss?

xx

yeh i do the 5:2 diet with slimming world. 5:2 is basically you fast 2 days a week, by fast i mean only eat 500 calories in the day. i usually fast during the day and then have a big meal in the evening worth 450-500 calories! :) not sure if its boosted my weightloss as such, but its great for me to support weight loss and still sometimes pig out on the weekend, which i know thats not what its for..lol but it works for me i guess!!

I think if you have a gut feeling that it could be something special.....then it probably will be! I felt like that before I met Nik. Now we have been together for over a year and madly in love! Xxxx

I know what you mean Karen.. I do get that gut feeling sometimes, i just find it hard to gauge the other persons feelings and ive been wrong so many times in the past! Its why i always get nervous because i meet someone and i feel something but then they dont and it feels like i have to start from square 1 again! Only thing i can do is wait and see tonight bring it up in convo and see how he thought it went!! Really wanna know now im so impatient, but dont want to pester him at work :| lol

Follow your gut thats what I always say (that is in reference to both food and guys xD)

Back