My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Woooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I lost 2lbs! Sure that brings me down 0.5lbs to where i was last lowest, but who cares! Im just glad im down something! haha

Green day today!

B: branflakes with almond milk + 1 slice of wholemeal toast and spread (2 x heb 1 x hea + 1.5 syns)
L: 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) + mash + steamed veg + gravy (2 syns) + banana
D: Jacket potato with cheese (hea) and beans with large salad
T: Packet of crisps (7.5 syns)

Total syns: 13
Gym: 1 hour

My fitbit is ACTUALLY arriving today, because they txt me! Unfortunately it just so happens to be delivered when noone is going to be in the sodding house! So damn typical!

If i continue to go down in the next couple of weeks, i may still be able to see myself just about in the 11's before I go on holiday!!

Fingers crossed

woooo, ace loss :)

woo well done on your loss... I forgot to wear my fitbit today and ive walked for an hour and a half so im just going to manually enter it on mfp same as yday..

youll be walking in circles in your house to get ya steps higher haha thats what I do x

Is it that sensitive that it tracks it??? Looks so damn cool already met my calorie goal today!!!

Attachments

• 1369860566662.jpg
    1369860566662.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 44
Morning all!!

Another fast day for me today! Feel like im getting back into the swing of things now again!
Daily WI showed 12st 4.6lbs which is 0.8lbs less then yday.
Im going to attemp the gym later depending on how i feel.. even if its just for half an hour doing light cardio!

Tonights dinner is going to be:

Orzo cooked with a tomato sauce with peas, peppers, mattersons sausage, sweetcorn, cabbage, chilli, onions and mushroom served with a side salad. Not sure entirely how many calories this will be but I cant see it being more than 500!!

This pasta is completely free bar the sausage which Im going to leave out for tomorrows lunch!!

Thanks treetrunk!! Joined the thread last night!

Down another 0.2lbs this morning getting me down to 12st 4.4lbs. Hopefully this wkend wont wreck that!! Gonna try go swimming tomorrow if i get a chance and then for a jog on sunday if the weather permits, otherwise ill just go on the treadmill.

Going to try and stick to plan as much as I can this morning and afternoon but im going out for a meal and drinks this evening so will try and make healthy choices.

So far for today::

B: Weetabix + milk + sugar (hea heb 1 syn), banana
L: Orzo with tomatos ham peppers peas cabbage chilli and onions
D: Depends on where I go.. probably end up being italian!

No gym tonight but will make up for it over the weekend!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Looks like its going to be a nice Friday and weekend! Woo hoo!

Is it that sensitive that it tracks it??? Looks so damn cool already met my calorie goal today!!!

Hey hun I'd b most grateful 2 hear yer review of the new fitbit once u'v been usin it 4 a few days or so, if u don't mind please!? I'm seriously considerin getting 1! :)

Morning all! Back to a Monday morning!

Allimack - I do love my flex, i do think it over estimates the amount of steps i take, as it logged 60 steps while i was in bed.. LOL.. but it really does help motivate you! Im thinking of increasing my calories burnt goal, because even without a workout I manage to hit my goal everyday! It logs literally everything and you can link it to your mfp which I think is great!

Today i have weighed in at 12st4.2lbs which is good as its still lower than last weeks WI, hopefully this means I could see a good loss this week! And with 2 more weeks left before my holiday, I would really love to hit or get into the 11's! Only 4lbs away from that goal! 2lbs a week could see me there!

Today is a green day (seem to be doing a lot of these as I have somehow substituted all my meat for quorn recently!!

B: Branflakes + milk (hea heb)
L: Rice and prawn curry soup (There was no prawns left in it so i just brought some of the soup!!) with a large salad
D: Fakeaway - double cheese burger with skins on 3% chips and salad (2 quorn burgers with low low cheese melted on it in a wholemeal roll (hea heb) - the quorn burgers i believe are 1 syn each, and the chips are 1 syn per 100g so that will be 2 syns)
T: Packet of walkers (7 syns)

Total syns: 11
Gym: 1 hour (aiming to burn 600 cals)

Morning Peri - hows you chick??

You will get that 4lbs off I have every faith in you and you will be wit woo on holiday xx

wow that fakeaway sounds amazing, which quorn burgers are they? are they brown? i know silly question but ive only tried the southern quorn ones (they are amazing but higher in syns)
mine sometimes over estimates but very rarely maybe you have wriggling around in bed haha xx

Morning all! Back to a Monday morning!

I do love my flex, i do think it over estimates the amount of steps i take, as it logged 60 steps while i was in bed.. LOL.. but it really does help motivate you! Im thinking of increasing my calories burnt goal, because even without a workout I manage to hit my goal everyday! It logs literally everything and you can link it to your mfp which I think is great!

And Peri just discovered that she sleep walks. Without leaving the bed.

Allimack - I do love my flex, i do think it over estimates the amount of steps i take, as it logged 60 steps while i was in bed.. LOL.. but it really does help motivate you! Im thinking of increasing my calories burnt goal, because even without a workout I manage to hit my goal everyday! It logs literally everything and you can link it to your mfp which I think is great!

Today i have weighed in at 12st4.2lbs which is good as its still lower than last weeks WI, hopefully this means I could see a good loss this week! And with 2 more weeks left before my holiday, I would really love to hit or get into the 11's! Only 4lbs away from that goal! 2lbs a week could see me there!

Thanks 4 the info hun, I'm DEF gona get 1 4 after the baby's born - only 9wks left 2 go!!!! :D

That 4lb will drop off u in no time as well, espec wif all the exercise n gym x

Afternoon all!!

Texty - I hope so! WL has been super slow recently!!

Brit - Its so scrummy, yeh i use the original quorn burgers, they jus look like normal beef patties tbh, i dont eat beef so i dunno if it tastes like it but i think there soooo yummy!! I Cook em in the oven for 15 mins, and then put a slice of cheese or some low low on top of the burgers and let it melt for 5 mins, and then dash em in a wholemeal bun which i use as a hex along with the cheese. I then eat the 3% Skins on mccain chips which work out to 1 syn per 100g raw so i have about 200g with lots of salad in the burger!

So delicious!! You defo need to try it and all together only works out to about 4 syns if you use the bread and cheese as hex's

Ally - it wouldnt suprise me if i did sleep walk lol..

Yday I completely smashed all my goals! Did 16,000 steps, 7.7 miles and burnt 2900 calories. Yet i still find myself 0.5lbs up today :mad: how annoying!

Alli - I think it would be a great tool for you to use when you've delivered! Not long now!!!

As for today, its a fast day, and i seem to eat up to 600 cals on my fast days..

Having a chicken sandwich for lunch (295 cals) and for dinner, spinach curry and boiled rice which is around 300 calories for a small portion!

Gonna go for a walk later aswell as the gym is shut..

Tomorrow is WI day.. eeeek...

Back