My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Yesterdays fitbit readings ignore the last post i forgot to attach the pic!!

Attachments

• 1370349214240.jpg
    1370349214240.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 42
How come the gym is shut?

GoooooooooooooooooooodMorning everyone!!

WI day for me today and the scales are saying 12st 4.2lbs, which considering last week i was 12st 5.6lb i will count that as 1.5lbs off!! :D not the 2lbs i wanted but better than nothing! Im happy with that! Im 4lbs away from getting into the 11's, and I know i probably wont get into it before hols as I have exactly 2 weeks to get into it. I'll be weighing in very early before my flight so 2 more WI's before holidays. Dreading the WI when I get home.

Today is a green day :)

B: Thought id mix it up a bit and I had fruit and fibre for breakfast (hea + heb)
S: Shape yoghart (88 cals - 4.5 syns) + Banana
L: Salad with egg whites and cheese (hea)
S: Pear + alpen light (heb)
D: Quorn Lasagne - jar of white sauce is like 24 syns for the whole bottle i think so dividing that by 4 of us thats around 6 syns + large salad

Total syns: 10.5
Gym: 1 hour

Ate so much lasagne last night that I find myself up 1lb today! Holy ****. Lol.. today is a fast day for me though so im going to be extra good and no snacking until dinner time.

Plans for food tonight.. Baked spud with cheese and beans with large salad (around 450 cals)

Got a party to go to on Saturday and then a BBQ on Sunday so wanna make sure im good as gold next few days!

probably not the amount of lasagne, just the pasta. I only have to eat a little and see a weight gain next morning, this is why i will only eat pasta once a week and never day before weigh in lol

bit of a late post but have been super busy today!!

down 0.4lbs today but still up 0.6lbs from WI.. how annoying! lol

today is an EE day

B: branflakes and almond milk (hea heb)
S: Shape yoghart (1 syn) + banana
L: Chicken teriyaki salad bowl with olives (3 syns)
S: 2xcrunchie biscuits (4 syns each = 8 syns)
D: Grilled talapia with potato wedges and salad

Total syns: 12
Gym: 30 mins - too nice to be stuck in the gym all evening. Might go for a walk later aswell.

2lbs up this weekend!! :O :O :O not good!! Did go to a party on Saturday and a bbq on sunday but that needs to be OFF and then some by wednesday!!!
Today im gonna keep it low carbs because i ate so many of them this wkend!

B: branflakes + almond milk (hea heb)
L: Subway salad with chicken teriyaki (3 syns)
D: Large salad with quorn escalope (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 11.5 syns
Gym: 45 mins cardio 10 mins weights

get your bum the gym...says be who ate too much choccy yesterday and is still talking herself out of going the gym tonight!

haha, i'm useless as hula hoop, my hips seem to move in the wrong way!

not had fishfingers in ages!

temped to have a fish finger sammich, but thats just not gonna be filling enough for me when ive been fasting all day! just had 2 cups of coffee! Very strong coffee as i want my period to make an arrival before i go on holiday!!

Is coffee supposed to bring it on then?! Never heard of that one haha x

Yeh mom always says strong coffee helps bring on ur period i dunno if it works or not. Its debateable abt wther i would have started on the day i do or wether the coffee brought it forward but its somethin to do with it heats ur body or something. I also read that if u boil basil in water and drink the water that works too lol..

Got home and sneaked a peak on the scales and im back to last weeks wi. So hopeing ill see a loss tomorrow. Will be happy with 1lb.

Back