My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Yeh mom always says strong coffee helps bring on ur period i dunno if it works or not. Its debateable abt wther i would have started on the day i do or wether the coffee brought it forward but its somethin to do with it heats ur body or something. I also read that if u boil basil in water and drink the water that works too lol..

Got home and sneaked a peak on the scales and im back to last weeks wi. So hopeing ill see a loss tomorrow. Will be happy with 1lb.

Parsley tea will bring it on hun. I'v used it b4 n just made it wif dried parsley, altho as wif most uses of herbs fresh tends 2 b better! lol! :)

Best it tasted gross!! Lol...

Well i just WI and i STS. Better then a gain i guess especially after this wkend but i was really hoping for a loss! I know im due on, maybe thats why. Oh well one more week to go before my hols. I know im not gonna get into the 11's before then. Next target is to try n get into the 11's by my birthday which is end of july!! I know im going to gain on holiday but im hoping itll only be a few lbs as iv factored in gym while im away(sad i know lol) so im looking at trying to lose 6lbs by end of july!! Fingers crossed!!

Today back to EE

B: branflakes with almond milk (hea heb)
S: banana
L: subway salad chicken teriyaki (3syns)
S: mullerlight
D: meatballs with salad and rice
T: pack of walkers (8syns)

Total syns: 11
Gym: 45 mins cardio 15 mins weights

Could be much worse than a sts :)

Right Problems of the day

1: Didnt go to the gym as I started my period and I am in immense pain ( plus side the coffee obviously worked as I wasnt due till Saturday)
2: Got home and weighed myself like an idiot, and im 0.5lbs down. This is irritating as I have already logged my weight for today. Why the **** didnt it show that this morning!
3: Ended up getting a 6 inch sub WITH cheese WITH mayo at subway as appose to the salad I was suppose to get
4: Got home and ate a box of microfries, an oreo and half a blueberry muffin. D'oh

Its only once, your feeling crap, it's ok to go off plan once in a while, as someone said to me on my thread ages ago "a bit of what you like does you good occasionally", don't dwell on it just move on. And you are and idiot for weighing yourself again, why didn't you just leave those scales alone.

Hi peri just want to say have a great holiday enjoy to the max and get back on here missed your posts enjoy reading them

Holy macaroni!!! I gained 5.5lbs over the last 2 weeks... thats shameful!!! No time to moan abt it i guess. Holiday weight needs to be off before my birthday celebrations which gives me 3 weeks... aiming to lose 2lbs per week for then.. back on track from today!!

EE day today:

B: weetabix with milk and sugar (hea heb 2 syns) + pint of water
L: 2 boiled egg and ham salad
D: syn free chicken curry with rice and large salad
T: not sure what treat to have just yet as i cant bare the thought of food at all roght now!! Will update later.

No gym this week but going to go for an hour long walk today.

She's back :D 5.5lb is nothing, i gained 7 when i went on holiday last year then lost it all week later haha, only time i've ever had such a massive loss :p

Ahhh i hope so... i just feel so horrible lol i can feel my belly isnt as flat. Cannot wait for it to be gone!!

Had the best view ever when i was sunbathing though!!!

Attachments

• 1372234942477.jpg
    1372234942477.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 37
Don't think i'd have moved if i had that view haha

Back