My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Right never managed to update yday because i was so ill with a ridiculous migrane!! so ill give y'all a quickie now:

yday i did EE

B: branflakes with ss milk (hea heb)
L: 2 boiled eggs with hot and spicy chicken breast and large salad + Smokey bacon crisps (8 syns)
D: Nothing cus i was that ill :(

Today i was contemplating having either an EE or a green and decided to go green

B: Weetabix with ss milk and sugar (hea heb 2 syns)
L: chicken teriyaki salad from subway (7 syns)
D: Fakeaway double cheese burger (2 quorn burgers - 2 syns) cheese (hea) salad, and wholemeal roll (heb)) with Mccains 3% fat rustic chips - 100g (1 syn)

Total syns: 12
Back on the gym next week!!

Thankfully im down almost 2lbs already. Need to stay on track this weekend to ensure the loss i need for this week.

I have my birthday celebrations planned out. 19th im off up north so by this date I want to have lost all my holiday weight, and then im out again with some friends on the 3rd Aug so I want to be close or in the 11's by this date.

Currently im at 12st 5.8lbs. This means i need a loss of 3lbs in the next 3 weeks, and 6lbs in the next 5 weeks which I think is achieveable as long as i stay on track!

Morning morning!! Happy bunny this morning, tummy is feeling consideray flatter and scales are saying 12st5lbs which means im 2lbs away from where i was before I went on holiday thus making it much more easier to meet my birthday goals.
Today i have my sister and brother in law coming over but im determined to stay on track. Today will be an EE day

B: 3 scrambled eggs with fruit (mango, banana and strawberries) with a glass of lemon and mint infused ice water
L: Jacket potato with beans, hot and spicy chicken breast and sweetcorn and a side salad
D: Home made quorn lasagne (using the cheese as a hea and the white sauce is about 5 syns i think) and extra steamed veggies.
S: 2 alpen light bars (heb), ww yogurt

Breakie!! Swaped the banana for grapea..

If anyone is interested in my infused water its just cucumber mint lemon and ginger.. (i ran out of mint) great for detox and clear skin

Attachments

• 1372496763572.jpg
    1372496763572.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 34
Monday Morning!!

At least its nice weather!!

Weekend sees me up 1.5lbs, but im still less then when i came back from holiday, and I still have 2 days to decrease that before weigh in and im at the gym today which im looking forward to!!

todays plan is EE

B: Weetabix with milk and sugar (hea heb + 2 syns) + cup of tea (2 syns)
L: BBQ chicken with salad and squidge of extra light mayo (2 syns) + WW yogurt
D: 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) with steamed veggies and mash and gravy (2 syns)

Total syns: 10
Gym: 40 mins cardio + 10 mins strength

wooo least you've got rid of most of that gain!

I know Ally im so glad about it! And even better this morning I weighed in at 12st 4.4, even by WI tomorrow if i can hit 12st4lbs then I will have lost 4.5lbs this week getting rid of all but 1lbs of my holiday weight, making my next two targets far easier!

I have decided to stop the 5:2 and only do it maybe once a month depending on how my WL is going. WL has definately slowed down since i started it and has complicated things more. I know I started gym at the same time as 5:2 but i still put the complications down to 5:2 rather then the gym, so we shall see how it goes!!

Today is another EE day!

B: Weetabix with milk and sugar (1 syn) with tea (2 syns)
S: Banana
L: Hot and spicy chicken with 1 quorn sausage (1 syn) and a large salad
S: 2 boiled eggs
D: steamed veggies with quorn escalope (8.5 syns) + 100g mccains 3% fat chips (1 syn) + Smidge of light mayo (2 syns)

Total syns: 15.5 syns

Gooooooooodmorning everyone!! (took me so long to actually submit this that its now afternoon!!)

well WI today see's me down 4.5lbs! Woo hoo.. Definately feeling back to normal today stomach feels so much flatter not to mention everyone is saying how great I look!

Need to keep these losses coming, want to see the 11's by my bday which gives me 4 weeks to lose 4.5lbs!

Today is Gym day and EE day as per usual!

B: Branflakes with almond milk (hea heb) + cup of tea x2 (4 syns)
L: Large salad with hot and spicy chicken breast + walkers smoky bacon (8 syns)
D: 3 eggs, beans, steamed veggies and 200g mccains chips (2 syns)

Total syns: 14
Gym: 50mins cardio + 10 mins strength

you can do that easy. 1.5lb one week and the rest 1lbs, easy :p Says me who is debating if she can make 6lb loss in 5 weeks.

Gooooooooodmorning everyone!! (took me so long to actually submit this that its now afternoon!!)

well WI today see's me down 4.5lbs! Woo hoo.. Definately feeling back to normal today stomach feels so much flatter not to mention everyone is saying how great I look!

Need to keep these losses coming, want to see the 11's by my bday which gives me 4 weeks to lose 4.5lbs!

Today is Gym day and EE day as per usual!

B: Branflakes with almond milk (hea heb) + cup of tea x2 (4 syns)
L: Large salad with hot and spicy chicken breast + walkers smoky bacon (8 syns)
D: 3 eggs, beans, steamed veggies and 200g mccains chips (2 syns)

Gym: 50mins cardio + 10 mins strength

:worthy: Way 2 go on the gr8 loss hun! At that rate u'l b well on track 4 yer b'day goal!

Cheers guys!!
Made an inpromptu change to today and decided to do my first red day!! Figured i synd my crisps had no other carbs at lunch and for dins i took out the chips and replaced it with a slice of granary bread which would be my second heb the cheese in the omlette would be my second hea and i had more chicken breast in my omlette

Might treat myself to a fat free yogurt with some options mixed into it!!

Cheers muchly Texty! Hope your ok! I've been rubbish at keeping up with everyones diarys.. work is getting so busy i literally only have time to update and run!! (yet again it has taken me 3 hours to post this!)

Today I STS even with minimal carbs yday AND gym, hopefully ill see some downwards movement tomorrow morning..

Today is a bit of a haphazzard day as I woke up late and didnt really have time to plan my food for today so im just going to see how it goes!!

Probs do a green day today

B: branflakes with almond milk and tea (hea heb 2 syns)
L: Chicken Mugshot with a tub of mango + cup of tea (2 syns)
D: Quorn Escalope with chips and veggies (10 syns 8+2)

Morning all!

Weekend was completely off plan as usual! Pah when will I ever learn?!?!? I feel like i need a slap to knock some sense in to me! Im good all week and slog my ass off at the gym and then completely undo it on the weekend!

Back on plan today and it starts of crap as iv forgotten my lunch at home ergh so i will have to make do with a subway salad again.

B: weetabix with milk and sugar (hea heb 1 syn)
L: Chicken teriyaki subway salad (3 syns)
D: veggie pasta with side salad (going to use the philadelphia sauce but cant remember how many syns it is so will update later)

Gym: 1 hour - in this heat i must be mad!

I went yesterday, lovely and sunny out and i go gym for an hour, least the gym was nearly empty, not going tonight mind, its always packed out on a monday night whatever the weather.

pretty such the philly stuff is 7 syns for half a pack? Could be completely wrong mind...

Back