My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

didnt end up having the pasta yday, instead i had a baked potato with cheese and beans and a side salad as well as boiled veg!! lol.. managed the gym for an hour and it was completely empty too which I suppose is a good thing!!

Down 0.5lbs today. I have a feelin i may have a slight gain, only because im due on today and everything i have been drinking i have been retaining so i can feel the bloat this time big style!!

Today is an EE day

B: weetabix (hea heb 1 syn)
L: Chicken breast with mixed salad and a smidge of light mayo (2 syns) + Smokey bacon cripsies (7 syns)
D:Quorn escalope with steamed veggies and mccains chippys (9 syns)
S: Costa lemonade (3 syns)

Tot: 20 syns - oops

hi I tried that detox water and it was farrr too minty... so tomo im attempting the apple and cinnamon one... u tried it?? xx

brit i think its a matter of playing around with the ingredients till you get the right mix! I might try the raspberry one!!

I made the apple and cinnamon one and have to say it tates just like water haha need to add more :)

Wat's the story wif this "detox water" ladies!?!? U'v got me all interested! lol! :D

there are loads online... theres one which is sliced lemon, mint and cucumber... and one with sliced apple and a cinnamon stick I just stick it in a 3 litre tupperware box full of water xx

Oh thanx I must google it n c wat I can find then. I'v been drinkin a glass of hot water wif lemon juice every morning 4 the last few weeks 2 try 2 prevent 2 much fluid retention/ankle swellin since I'm comin 2 the end of my pregnancy n so far it seems 2 b workin so mayb it's sumthin similar....

Thanks 4 the tip! :)

is it nice?? I might try that... I need something to help my skin its quite bad at the mo xx

Well I think it's nice! lol! I just use bottled lemon juice added 2 a glass of boiling water which I leave 2 cool 4 a few mins til it's gluggable n then drink it all down in 1 go 2 wash down my pregnancy vitamins! lol!

I spose r bodies will get used 2 things if we'r takin them all the time so shaking things up now n again is must. I kno when I was losin weight at the begin my losses seemed 2 stall when I got in a repetitive meal rutt but seemed 2 get kick-started by a greater variety of meals....

Thats where i feel ive got to allimack.. WI shows me up 1lb from last week.. probs due to period weight as i feel heavily bloated this month. I did say i was gonna do one 5:2 week every month and i wanted to plan it around my period so this new week ill be fasting thursday ans tuesday before next weigh in.

Defo need to start being a bit more 100% feel like i stick to it weekdays and then weekends i sort of waver around like a lost puppy!!

Time to dig out some old fat photos me thinks!!

Today is a red day

B: branflakes (hea heb)
S: banana
L: salad with 3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
S: ww yogurt
D: omlette with ham, cheese (hea)and veggies and side salad with slice of granary (heb)

Gym (if im not in pain)

Morning morning!

(TMI warning) After the biggest poo of my life this morning im down half a pound from yday lol :) this is good news for me as I still havnt started my period but some of the bloat has reduced!

As previously mentioned I have planned my 5:2 fast week during star week, mainly to counteract all the junk i will subsequently eat because of lack of will power during this time of month, and also to kick my own but once every month, may as well do it at the time i generally always either maintain or gain!

First fast day in a full month now and i need to start practicing as a religious festival called 'Shravan' is slowly creeping up. Very similar to ramadan where I fast for a month, however a hindu fast is a little easier as we can drink water, milk, tea and eat fruit nuts and mithai (indian sweets) and then we are entitled to one meal per day. We have all of our meal in one plate and as soon as we sit we are not aloud to get up until we have finished. Once we wash our hands in our plates and get up our fast continues until the next meal the next day.

If i remember correctly this falls around september time or august time, so may as well tune in my body for full on fasts now while I can.

Not sure how SW will fit in during Shravan, but I will try my best and see how it goes.

july 23rd to august 21 this year ;) yes I did just look it up :p

dont lie to me ally... b*ll*cks.. my bday parties fall right in the middle of that! haha.. might postpone it until after bday celebrations!!

ydays fast see's me down another pound taking me down to 12st3.4lbs.. yay!

Today not too sure what day im doing but heres what im eating:

B: weetabix (hea heb 1syn)
S: blueberries
L: syn free daal with fruit salad
S: nectarine
D: think mums making hotdogs so need to figure out a way to make this fit in with SW.. may syn the hotdogs and have them without the bun and with some salad. will update this later if i get time!! lol

Still have some major back pains because of period which finally made an arrival yday so may skip the gym until next week and just do some hula hooping when i get home. Defo need to go gym twice next week as friday im off to manc for the beginning of my bday celebrations! woo hoo! dreading WI the week after :Z altho hoping all the dancing will count as body magic and burn most of the crap i'll eat! really looking forward to seeing my girlfriends tho as they havnt seen me since the beginning of my WL journey!!!!

Hope everyone is well and enjoy today as its meant to be the hottest day of the year although it doesnt look like it just yet!

At the moment i'm going to gym tonight despite my period deciding to naturally make an appearance after 7 years lol But if the cramps get too bad i'm calling it off and will have to wait til at least tuesday to go (can't go tomorrow cos of tattoo, same reason sunday, monday is too busy)

i always get told off by one of my best friends for going to the gym when im on my period. He studied health and nutrition at university and always bangs on about how i shouldnt go because my body is weak even though it doesnt feel like it is and you shouldn't exhaust it by going to the gym.. most of the time i just ignore it lol i'll only skip it if im feeling really bad.
Atm im ok but my back was in immense pain yday evening so if it reappears i may just go to stretch it out and then go home.

Found out about the hotdogs, and the quorn ones are only 1 syn each! This means i can either have a few hot dogs still without the bun and treat myself to something else with the rest of my syns, or have a bun with my hotdog and syn it! hmmm decisions decisions!!

Back