My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Oh well...not suppose to get tattooed when on period either apparently...tough cos thats what i'm doing tomorrow haha

one of the guys keeps doing that too me here, but he says it that often its starting to get irritating lol

Morning morning!!

Currently sitting at 12st5.5lbs and have 2 days left till WI. I reckon i can get 2lbs off by then as im going gym today and im fasting tomorrow! Fingers crossed anyways!

Today i have an EE day planned!

B: weetabix (hea heb 1 syn)
S: Watermelon
D: Chicken teriyaki subway salad (3 syns)
D: Not sure yet, possibly quorn and salad or something along those lines!

I got on the scales this morning and decided my scales are broke again, but we'll see tomorrow haha

LOL ally!! good luck with ur WI hun!! im down 0.5lbs from yday, need another 1lb off today which i think should be feasable as im fasting today!
Checked up on the shravan dates and although you are right Ally, from the wrong state. I look at dates for Gujarat as thats where my family kinda come from and that starts on 7th Aug till 5th Sept! So these fast days are serving as practice for the whole month. Kinda excited as its the first time im doing the entire month, at the same time im nervous that im going to put weight on! Going to speak to the gym and pause my membership for a month as i dont think ill be working out that month!

Today is my 2nd fast day for this month

in my diary for today i have strawberries, grapes, cherries and kiwi (hindu fasting means you can have tea coffee water fruits and nuts, so im dosing up on fruits until dinner time), for dinner i have planned a baked potato with cheese and beans and a side salad

Ah so you are ok for a while then :p

Hi just been having a read of your diary, hope its okay me popping in. I def don't think you'll be working out that month! I admire you doing it as I would never manage that! Xx

You're semi used to fasting though, so should be ok

WI day WI day WI day! Down 1.5lbs today :) yippee down to 12st3.5lbs, only 4.5lbs away from my 2st award!!

Today im doing EE as per usual! Altho it could be a red aswell.. hmmm (EDIT: i think i will keep it as a red day!!)

B: weetabix (hea heb 1 syn)
S: grapes and kiwi
L: hot and spicy chicken with salad and cheese (hea)
S: cherries
D: Chicken wings with side salad

Need some syns up in here - maybe hav an ice lolly at lunch or something!

Gym: 1 hour

Oh yeh! I forgot to mention, yday i brought a book called 'The Rules - how to win the heart of Mr Right' - or something like that... been reading it last night and thought to myself, why didnt i read this book earlier.. course its all obvious stuff but hey it worked for my friend, maybe itll work for me!! now i just need to meet a man to practice it on! haha

The best rule to go with, just be yourself. If he's going to like you then you might as well be who you are instead of trying to be what someone else wants.

I was thinking about going tonight and changed my mind. Might go friday.

Back