My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

So this morning sees me another pound down which takes me to 12st2.4lbs... sooo close to the 11's i can feel it!!

Today is another fast day as im going raving this wkend so need to counteract it somehow so fast today and tuesday before next WI then no more fasts until august!

Fruit all day along with water and tea and dinner ill be having daal rice and some veggies!!

So this morning sees me another pound down which takes me to 12st2.4lbs... sooo close to the 11's i can feel it!!

Today is another fast day as im going raving this wkend so need to counteract it somehow so fast today and tuesday before next WI then no more fasts until august!

Fruit all day along with water and tea and dinner ill be having daal rice and some veggies!!

Hey hun yer rockin this weight loss thing n doin really well! :)
Sorry 4 getting personal but wif a day of all that fruit, water n then daal rice n veggies won't the poo fairy b claimin overtime!? lol! :D

Hey hun yer rockin this weight loss thing n doin really well! :)
Sorry 4 getting personal but wif a day of all that fruit, water n then daal rice n veggies won't the poo fairy b claimin overtime!? lol! :D

She can send her over to me if she likes, shes slacking over here lol!

I was fine up til last week, like everyday (this is turning into such a TMI day haha) but since like friday, nah, blockage lol

Not much but im down another 0.2lbs today taking me to 12st2.2lbs...that will surely increase this weekend as im going out tonight and tomorrow night! hopefully a lot of dancing will counteract it all lol!! Just need to make sure i make good choices in regards to food!

No plans at all for what ill be eating today but i will try and update as soon as i possibly can! :D Enjoy the weekend guys!

pears are next on my list :p Hot water didn't work. greasy food is last resort, though i will be in mcd's on sunday haha

Things that help you poop:

Ortisan
Pears
Hot water
Prunes
Spicy food
Greasy food
Constipation tablets
Lots of ruffage

Hope that helps lol

Wat's "ortisan"!?

Ortisan is like fruit cubes you eat that help you go!! They really helped me and they just taste like the inside of fig roll!!

So after my first bday weekend bender im not only ridiculously tired but also 2lbs heavier.. whooops.. although it was expected!!
Back on the game today with EE and gym day followed by fast day tomorrow!

My aim this month is to just maintain cus i know im going to be going out every weekend until beginning of august when i start my month fast.

Today:

Breakfast: weetabix ( hea heb 1 syn)
L: subway salad - chicken teriyaki (3 syns)
D: Veggies, quorn and something else!

Syns: 5ish
Gym: 1 hour

I've been kinda off plan all weekend to, didnt get on the scales to scared to face the damage of the meal out and mcd's x2 yesterday!

Not as tired as me my dear lady, a 10 hour music festival yesterday has totally drained me.

Well ladies I was atrociously bad all w/end 2! I'v been decoratin the baby's room so it's been take-away-tastic in my house! lol! I went 2 bed last nite DETERMINED 2day wud b the start of getting back on track n I'd planned a really good meal day...UNTIL.....I got 2 work n my friend said "R u avin yer Weetabix this morning or do u fancy avin a sausage bap as a wee treat!?" Needless 2 say my willpower instantly disappeared n off I doddled 2 the staff canteen 4 a sausage bap! AARRGGHH!
Anyway the rest of the day hasn't been a complete disaster as I had tuna salad 4 lunch n I'm avin SW lasagne n salad 4 dinner so hopefully I can stay on track from 2moro onwards! :fingerscrossed:

lol Alli i know what you mean!! I stepped on the scales this morning and was shocking with a figure saying 12st 7lbs! i was like WTF?! i was on plan yday which i switched up to green day.. that means a GAIN of 3.5lbs since last weds.. theres no way in hell i ate enough to see that much of a gain especially with 2 fasts!

I have had a bit of a tummy bug plus major bladder blockage so maybe thats why. I am fasting today so im hoping a big poop and no food today will sort that out. Even going to go to the gym tonight just for 45 mins of light cardio!

Could be a delayed gain, i've had that before, lost when i didnt expect to then gained the next week.

Well I fecked up this mornin again n had another sausage bap!! :eek: The trouble is they taste 2 damn good! lol! Anyway I'm gona draw a line n do out a meal planner 4 the next week which I'm gona stick 2 RIGIDLY!!! Everybody keeps tellin me 2 relax as I'm in the last 2wks of pregnancy n I shud b eattin 2 "keep my strength up" but I kno the more I let myself get off track now the harder it'l b 2 get back ON track again after the birth so no more messin about 4 me!!!!

Back