Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my fooooooood diary XX

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ally___pally, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ally___pally

ally___pally Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok so her it goes!! :D
    ive been going to slimming world for 2 weeks and lost 3lbs both times ! I am following the Extra Easy plan and i try to have as little Syns as possible.

As weigh in was tonight --from tomorrow i will add my food diary each day to show what i ate to lose however much weight each weight.

i am doing this to keep track myself and if anybody needs some ideas for foods.

i cant guarantee it will be interesting but i can guarantee the food will be EASY ! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ally___pally

ally___pally Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast - handfull of grapes
    -Banana
    -couple of spoons of FF yog

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Granary bread bun(HEXB)
    -Coronation chicken filling (ff yog, curry mix)
    -Lots of salad (lettuce and tomato)
    -Cup of tea with milk (HEXA)

Snack - Half a brioche roll 3Syns

Dinner - Grapes
    - Muller Light

I was at night school untill 9pm so didn't fancy anything big and i did have late lunch so wasnt hungry.

Total Syns - 3

Last edited: 16 November 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.