My Fresh Start Diary

Right yesterday again didn't go according to plan ...too many damn goodies in the house and my willpower is rubbish at the moment :(:(:(

I went off track at lunchtime but then thought enoughs enough and stopped and didn't carry on for the rest of the day which for me is an achievement x

I have decided I have a very bad relationship with carbs I feel guilty when I eat them after years of doing low carb diets and then I think my body craves them and I end up binging.....ive decided to take the pressure off as I see you lot eat them and are losing and start having them !!!!!!!

You did very well to stop yourself. It isn't easy!
I don't think I'd cope without carbs and would really feel like I was missing out if I didn't eat them! I don't like to have the same type if carb too often in one day but tend to have them with pretty much any meal.
Hopefully re-introducing them into your plan will help with the cravings and binges! Good luck for today Red! Xxx

Yes, well done for stopping yourself :) I know what you mean about carbs - I too have done low carb diets before (it's why originally kick started my weight loss). Like becktoria, I try to limit them if I can and not have too much in one sitting.

I think that reintroducing them slowly, you may start to feel a bit better about eating them.

Keep going hun, every day is a new day :) xxx

2nd November

ok stuck record here but day 1 again !!!!!!!

B
Fruit & from frais

L
Homemade sweet potato and red pepper soup
Pear
Total 0%

T
Beef casserole
Stewed apple &raspberries with total 0%

S
Skimmed milk in coffee

E
120 mins on crosstrainer
6.15 mile walk after dinner

Last edited:
Well day 1 done and ate carbs without feeling guilty .....getting there !!!!

I don't eat bread (bar crumpets but not buying some for a while) so potatoes and rice and pasta is ok as they are simple carbs and burn off easier x

Rednicola said:
Well day 1 done and ate carbs without feeling guilty .....getting there !!!!

Whoop! First step :) xxx

3rd November - day 2

B
Fruit & from frais

L
Ham & egg salad
Fruit salad

T

S
Skimmed milk

E
30 mins on the crosstrainer

Last edited:
Are cheese triangles free ? I notice a few people have crumpets and triangles . Any particular range for both items ?
Thankyou

Rachel57 said:
Are cheese triangles free ? I notice a few people have crumpets and triangles . Any particular range for both items ?
Thankyou

No they're not free but 1 extra light laughing cow is 0pp but if you have 2 in a day it's 1pp xx

Back