My Fresh Start Diary

I'll put the recipes on the recipe link really easy and done in my slowcooker even better xx

Friday 28th Oct - Day 5

B
Fruit & from frais

L
Tuna, onion & sweetcorn
Stewed apple raspberries & total 0%

T
Son wants tea out (last day in the lakes) not sure where but I'll make good choices - I'll update later

S
Skimmed milk

Ok so today hasn't gone according to plan full of a cold and needed my bodyweight in choc ....sorry girls promise I'll be back 100% tomorrow. X

At least you admit it ;-) 100% tomorrow xx

Yep 100% tomorrow or please kick my butt ;);)

Hehehe! My boot will be ready! ;-)

You shouldn't worry too much when you're poorly anyway, your body needs extra energy to help fight off the badness! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Well went to the Chinese and had a little bit of my sons duck removing any fatty bits and skin ...sure that wouldn't be too bad as duck is free I think plus I hardly had any and I had a side order of mushrooms and onions but left the sauce they were in :):)

Also refused any pudding and didn't drink so not to bad really could have been much worse ....I'm counting the choc as 49 and so won't have anymore weeklies until Tuesday now and I hadn't had any till today thank god !!!!!

Usually id say sod it for the day so I'm proud I drew the line and got back on it straight away :):)

Hey, well done you! You done really well to resist the puds :) its great feeling do motivated isn't it?

To be honest mets they didn't look that good ;);)...no butt kick needed yet nomes ...really wanted to get back on it coz of the support from You guys x thanks x

Sat 29th October - day 6

B
Fruit & from frais

L
Packing up to come home so just had tin of pineapple (drained) an apple & quark

T
Homemade cauliflower cheese soup
Strawberries & quark

S
Skimmed milk in coffee
Milky coffee

Last edited: