S
Skimmed milk

E
90 mins on crosstrainer
120 mins walk not sure how far it was

Last edited:
Yummy! :) I'm going to try and get out for a run tonight but it's so dark :-/

I know it's not easy in winter is it :(

Yep I need to keep track of what I've done did that before breakfast this morning x

Ok so today ended up badly due to lack of trick or treaters only got 4 :(:(...the supplies somehow ended up in my belly :(

If we hadn't of had so many halloweeners I'm sure our choc would've gone the same way! Don't worry hon. New start tomorrow! Xx

Yep new day tomorrow and new month perfect xx here's to a fab November messed about with October x

Lol- I'm taking it as day one all over again- I like it when that coincides with the first day of a month x you'll do it! How much to goal now? My hubby wasn't at all impressed to hear that I was 2 pounds from goal at the end of August and then put on ten pounds!

Yep day 1 for me too again!!!!! ...hey I got to goal in April now 1 stone up fed up is an understatement and i just keep messing around ...this is the month we're gonna nail it Hun x

God it's good to hear you guys talk about getting to goal or close to goal and then gaining. I started dieting 6 years ago and have been within 7lb of goal so many times. I've never gained more than a stone but starting pp in jan I've gotten so close and then gained more times than I care to mention! It's all my own fault but god it's annoying and you get so annoyed with yourself! We will all do it this time for sure! And stay there! Xxx

Def! His disappointment and I think mild disgust that I did this (he won't believe me that choc jumped into my mouth) has helped spur me on.

I think that sometimes I need someone to be truthful enough to be disgusted at my lack of focus. A lack of focus that simply filling is giving me x

Yep, can totally relate to you girls. I've been 7lbs from goal for as long as I care to remember! I can't seem to push past the 10s and into the 9s. Grrrrrr! We will do it!

When you girls say you're starting again on day one, do you include your weeklies in that too? So start again with 49pp? I've not done that this week.... xx

God how mad we're all the same xxx let the challenge begin n getting to goal and staying this tine round ;(

1st November - day 1 AGAIN !!!!!!!

B
Porridge with skimmed milk
Apple

L

T

S
Skimmed milk

E
30 Mins crosstrainer

Nomes said:
I allow 7pp per day so if I wi on Monday then I allow myself 42pp for the rest of this week x

Cool, thanks Nomes :)

Good luck Red! We can all do this!

xxx

Back