My Fresh Start

well done on a fantastic first week, it really spurs you on to lose more when you see a result like that doesn't it. I would love to go swimming but too embarrassed to get in my costume in public :(
Good luck with your journey x

I felt like this but do you know what? I am passes caring now. People can look all they want, I swim longer than they do lol they all sit there flapping about doing nothing while I am exercising. Keeps me going :)

Excellent, it sounds like everything is going really well and you sound so positive! Have to agree on the swimming/gym thing, I don't care much what people think of me as we're all there for the same reason - to get fit or to stay fit, go for it!

Had a quick swim again yesterday but was a different pool, wasn't keen at all. I lasted 500m and promised myself never again.

Still going strong food wise, I've stayed off scales so hopefully it's still going well. Roll on Wednesday

Today has been tough. Time of the month is now 2 days late (happens a lot PCOS), my face is covered in spots and I am so bloated I look pregnant. All I have wanted to eat all day is chocolate and more chocolate. I have stuck to ee and have used all 15 syns for first time.

Really need Mother Nature to get a move on!

Early night for me :-(

Today has been tough. Time of the month is now 2 days late (happens a lot PCOS), my face is covered in spots and I am so bloated I look pregnant. All I have wanted to eat all day is chocolate and more chocolate. I have stuck to ee and have used all 15 syns for first time.

Really need Mother Nature to get a move on!

Early night for me :-(

I can really sympathise with you. I suffer every month and because of my weight they will not do any further investigations till I get 11 1/2 st(for a Laparoscopy)!
Big hugs! x

I can really sympathise with you. I suffer every month and because of my weight they will not do any further investigations till I get 11 1/2 st(for a Laparoscopy)!
Big hugs! x

That's rubbish :-( you'll get there xxx

I cave and stood on scales this morning. 17 stone 3 lbs. I moved them and stood on them again. The same!!!! Nearly fainted! I know that my official weigh in will probably be a good 2lbs heavier than this as the scales are not the same and it's at night after dinner, but it was nice to see considering the day I started I weighed in the morning and I was 17, 13 lb.

Onwards and downwards :)

My first NSV - while on holiday 3 weeks ago I put on my deniums and was in tears.. They were so tight and uncomfortable and stretched to capacity. Today they feel perfect :)

3 lbs off this week :)

Excellent, well done! 10lbs in two weeks is fantastic :)

Well done that's fab! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Thanks ladies :)

I've had a bad night. Been good all day but we had a 3 coarse Chinese eek. Was worth it though

How are you doing today Bunny?

Hello! How are you doing?

Is it WI day for you tomorrow?

Hope you're having a good week :)

Weigh in last night and lost 1lb which I was happy with as not been best week and * week.

Been so busy recently, and returning to college next month after having my baby so got lots to sort out. Stresssss! Lol

How are you getting on? X

Back