My Friend is not losing much weight on Lipotrim

Mr Creosote

My friend who started Lipotrim with me is not losing as much weight as anticipated. He definately is not cheating and lost 6lbs week one and 3lbs week two. Starting weight 15st 4lbs BMI 33.8, Weight now after 2 weeks 14st 9lbs. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
if he is cheating he wont lose as much weight. its best to do diet 100% because its really hard to keep jumpin in and out of diet. if you eat its like starting first week again feeling ruff and hes just wasting his money. i think though maybe after hes seen your great weight lose maybe he be more determined to stick to it. bit of friendly competition lol hope this helps :D

If he is cheating then its no wonder he isn't losing as expected .. naughty him lol. Lipotrim users who want the best results have to use the diet in the best way ... which is 100%

Tell him to give his head a wobble, stop cheating and he'll be smiling at the weight loss :)

i only lost 6lb my first week and i havent cheated, he may just be having a slow weight loss thats all as everyone is different... 3lbs though hmmm does make you wonder, cos hes a bloke he cant say its because its TOTM lol. as he admitted to cheating? if so just have a chat with him try and get him abit more motivated and talk to him about the diet it may turn out that TFR isnt for him, it is a very hard diet and many people crumble and most pick them selfs back up and crack on with it, give him some encouragement see if it helps, if not at least you tried x

if he is def not cheating then he is obviously just having a slow loss, it can happen, just keep encouraging him, make him feel better if he feels down about it, he may come to lose more :) best of luck to him hope he does well x

Sorry that meant to read 'He definately is not cheating'

Well bang goes the cheating causing the slow weight loss therory lol

Like Lady24 said everyone loses at different rates, maybe his weight loss will get faster in the next few weeks .. although 9lb off in 2 week is hardly slow especially considering his start weight. Its a great loss.

If he isn't cheating then there isn't much more it can be, just tell him to keep his water intake up and to maybe add exercise and see if that speeds it up :)

HI -- my weight loss has been slow from week 2 - and i posted on here but it just seems thats the way my weight loss seems to be going - and everyone is different - but tell him to stick with it at least it is a loss.

first time i did LT i lost weight in ups and downs, wk one was 7, week 2 was 3, week 3 was 8, week 4 was 2 etc etc.

if he sticks to it, it will work. simples!

wish him luck from me, and give him loads of support :)

9lb loss in 2 weeks isn't bad! He should be delighted. The important thing is to stick to it 100% and celebrate every lost lb.

Jon

Only 9lbs!! Crikey that is still a fantastic loss. Maybe he didn't have big stores of glycogen or water. How tall is he? I would say stick with it as the body has a way of working it all out. Is he doing a lot of exercise or taking any supplements? Sometimes having too much fibreclear affects losses or not drinking enough water.

Even if people do exactly the same i.e. same amount of water same amount of exercise their losses won't always be the same.

I think everyone is different.
This first week I lost 7lbs - that's my biggest loss EVER on LT.

In the past I've usually only lost 1-2lbs a week. One week I even stayed the same (was really demoralizing).

Some people just have slower metabolisms than others I think?

Also if you've got say 15st to lose you're going to (probably) lose more each week on average than someone with 2st to lose.

My first time on LT my losses were big on week 1 and 2 but after that I lost on average 3.5lbs a week...

3.5lbs a week is a stone a month which is an excellent loss

This time I'm on LT I am still 100% but my week 1 and 2 losses are no where near as big... This Is because Im not as big as I was 1st time round...

It all depends on your starting weight, and hoe much you have to lose... Along with just how carb filled your diet was pre LT... The more carbs you ate, the more glycogen stores and water you have to lose...

Read up on the refeed program... It will explain about the glycogen etc

Good luck xx

My pharmacist has told me to expect on average 7lbs first week then 2-4lbs each week onwards

My friend who started Lipotrim with me is not losing as much weight as anticipated. He definately is not cheating and lost 6lbs week one and 3lbs week two. Starting weight 15st 4lbs BMI 33.8, Weight now after 2 weeks 14st 9lbs. Any suggestions?
You did say originally that he definately was NOT cheating..... everyone including fellas loses weight at diff rates.... tell him hes doing fab and not to worry :)

I keep seeing TOTM- what does it mean?

And there are some amazing weight losses on here - makes me feel really weak not being able to stick at a diet for more than a stone at a time.

and said:
I keep seeing TOTM- what does it mean?

Means time of the month hun. So men can't use that one. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah... I shoulda known that.

Back