My Gi Diary :)

mum_of_one

Silver Member
Ok so been doing Gi for about a week I think. Cant remember. But I will start monitoring now.

I weighed myself today and will start from today onwards. So my food intake for today is as follows:

Breakfast
Two slices of Stoneground wholemeal bread with tsp of flora light and sliced tomatoes on

Snack
2 satsumas

Lunch
Homemade carrot soup with a small bowl of 40g uncooked pasta and some sauteed orange and yellow peppers cooked in 1 cal spray!

No snack (had a friend round and forgot as chatting!)

Dinner
Tofu, broccoli, cannelini bean mash and some cous cous which I just found out was high gi so I am gutted!

Snack

2 satsumas

So thats me and I will weigh in next Wednesday

Yummy! Great reading other peoples diaries eh? Homemade carrot soup? Thought carrots had to be avoided!! See! They all say different things. Sounds lush though.

xx

Hiya

It didnt have many in but I thought they were ok? Maybe I am wrong? In ricks book it says they are ok.

Ok so menu today :

Breakfast

Porridge

Snack

Satsumas

Lunch

4 Dr Karg pumpkin seed crackers with salad and mushroom pate on

Snack

Apple

Dinner

Quorn, pasta and vegetables

Snack

Not decided yet!!!

ok so another day down...

Breakfast

One slice of stoneground wholemeal toast scraping of flora light and beans on

Snack

Fruity flapjack

Lunch

Bowl of lentils! hahaha only had this as was worried about the flapjack

Snack

didnt have one as not hungry. Lentils have amazing gi filling properties.

Dinner

40g pasta and quorn bolognese

Snack

2 satsumas

ok so another day down...

Breakfast

One slice of stoneground wholemeal toast scraping of flora light and beans on

Snack

Fruity flapjack

Lunch

Bowl of lentils! hahaha only had this as was worried about the flapjack

Snack

didnt have one as not hungry. Lentils have amazing gi filling properties.

Dinner

40g pasta and quorn bolognese

Snack

2 satsumas

A bowl of lentils??? You having a giraffe?? OMG, that sounds rank! Eww!

Anyhoo luv, my book arrived today. I've been so busy with work etc., I'm gonna go make a coffee and sit and read it for a while.

Hope you're fine today? So how much have you to lose in total? Do share! :p
All going well, I wonder how long it will take me to lose another 39lbs?? Average? Any idea?

Happy weekend....hope you have a good one. xx

A bowl of lentils??? You having a giraffe?? OMG, that sounds rank! Eww!

Anyhoo luv, my book arrived today. I've been so busy with work etc., I'm gonna go make a coffee and sit and read it for a while.

Hope you're fine today? So how much have you to lose in total? Do share! :p
All going well, I wonder how long it will take me to lose another 39lbs?? Average? Any idea?

Happy weekend....hope you have a good one. xx

Yep lentils hahahaha I am a right freak - I love really weird stuff hahaha

I loved them!!

I am disgusted to say I have about 5st to lose. God its terrible :( but at least I am trying to. I did want to lose 2st by xmas but I think I am being too ambitious

Oh glad your book arrived that is excellent!!!! I love looking through my 3 hahaha

xx

Have you gone awol luv? :D

Hiya hon

No still here but just been too tired to come online some nights but I am back now. Also my pc was playing up. It would not log me into some sites. But anyway back now..

I cant remember all my listings of food but I will start it from today. Also I have decided to have a calorie restriction to my day so I dont pile too much on my plate.

Starting my day with a cup of tea so far.... hehehehe

More later.....

xxx

Me too. I'm starting to calorie count cuz I've gained. Have a good day. :)

Well my menu for today is as follows:

B: Cup of tea and some scrambled eggs

S: Apple

L: Salad sandwich and bowl of butternut squash soup

D: Pasta (didnt fancy much else)

S: Yog for later

I forgot put my weight loss on here... or should I say non loss hahaha NOTHING as in ZERO. I did have my totm arrive yesterday pm so it must have something to do with this surely?! This is why I prefer to weigh in once a month cos now I am depressed!

Yesterdays menu was :

Break - One apple, cup of tea and wholemeal toast

Snack - satsuma

Lunch - bowl of minestrone soup and a salad sandwich

No snack

Dinner - tofu grills, pasta and veg

no snack - felt ill

I forgot put my weight loss on here... or should I say non loss hahaha NOTHING as in ZERO. I did have my totm arrive yesterday pm so it must have something to do with this surely?! This is why I prefer to weigh in once a month cos now I am depressed!

Yesterdays menu was :

Break - One apple, cup of tea and wholemeal toast

Snack - satsuma

Lunch - bowl of minestrone soup and a salad sandwich

No snack

Dinner - tofu grills, pasta and veg

no snack - felt ill

Well that's just pants innit? Try not to be too depressed. You can do this girl! Come on - together we're gonna beat the flab!!! Picture you in a pair of sexy skinny jeans......if you want it bad enough, it's gonna happen! :D xx

I don't think you're eating enough. You oughta be eating more than than to lose weight luv. You're body will go into shock and just store the fat. Eat more!!! x

Hiya ya!

Well what a day I had yesterday... I was going to come on and post but I was up the hospital with my little one for 4 hours as he had a bad fall at nursery at cut his eye open and it was banged up terribly. He is gonna have a terrible shiner today.

Diet not according to plan.....

Break :

One slice of stoneground wholemeal with some beans on
cup of tea

snack:

cup of tea

lunch:
A cheese roll at hospital and some water

no snack

dinner was some broccolli and pasta. I couldnt be bothered as was so tired.

Will have to get back on it again today.

Oh I hope the little one is okay!? They're just a worry eh? Looks to me like you're not eating enough. Seriously! If you count up the calories for all that, it doesn't mount to much does it? Eat more! Get some brownies on the go! :D

Hiya

I think I eat too much!! I do heap my plate at dinner I think. I will assess this. I havent been doing cals. Keep forgetting hahaa

Well another day down

breakfast

2 wholemeal toast with flora light and marmite
cup of tea

snack

nothing was busy

lunch

broccoli, pasta and I ate some fish today!!!!!!

snack

orange

dinner

huge bowl of veg soup and a crusty brown roll

Todays menu as follows:

Brekkie

Toast and boiled egg

snack

some nuts

lunch

beans on toast

snack

satsumas

dinner

wholemeal pasta, salad and sea bass

snack

pear

Went shopping today and stocked up with heaps of gi friendly foods so hoping it will help me this week. Cupboards been a bit bare so been struggling but finally went shopping so hopefully will be a bit more interesting!!

Got some lush lemon and coriander houmous and cant wait to try it... bye for now...

xx

Got up this morning at its showing a 2lb loss.. soooo really pleased. Hope some more off by weigh in day. Going to be hard today as my mum is making a sunday lunch but I have my veggie stuff. She has bought a lovely dessert. I will try and have none of it but lets see LOL! More later....

Morning y'all

Got up this morn and stepped on scales and showing a 3lb loss on top of my other loss yesterday! Woo hoo!! Fab. Considering I am zero loss in week one. I wont officially weigh in till Wed though so hope this stays the same!

Yesterdays menu not too good as I was visiting family for lunch. Back on today though :

Breakfast

Dr Karg pumpkin and emmental crackers x 4
with scraping of flora light and slice tomatoes on

snack

none was simply not hungry. Karg crackers are amazingly filling

Lunch

Vegetables, few roast potatoes, 2 yorkshire puddings (Oh dear) veggie sausage
Slice of chocolate torte for pudding (oh dear hahaha)

Snack

Nothing as not hungry

Dinner

Some porridge and some satsumas

snack

none

So in all a bad day foodwise but back on track today.

x

Menu for today :

Breakfast

Options hot choc
Two stoneground wholemeal toast with flora light and marmite

Snack

Pear

Lunch

Oatcakes with lemon and coriander houmous (YUM)
and cucumber slices

Snack

Options hot choc

Dinner

Veggie burger, handmade (no bun just burger) with heaps of salad and a satsuma

Back