my god, what on earth was i complaining about?

- i know you can have carbs with your HEALTHY extras but this was what went wrong when i tried doing that with meats on the green plan.. so im steering well clear to avoid any confusion with the plan.. i cant afford any mishaps now.

Thanks for your advise guys!

good luck debs and loopylou! update us! xx

All of you guys are such an inspiration... I fell of the wagon a few months ago and though I didn't put on too much (3lbs) I wasn't doing anything to sort myself out - I got back on a few weeks ago and now feel super motivated...

It's the likes of Fern and Stacey who keep me going, I lurked for ages before coming back on here - I guess I was embarassed I let myself slip away but I need this place for support :eek: :eek:

Theres tonnes of support on here hun, and never any reason feel ashamed. I am no saint (although my sig may claim me to be LOL) i have more bad weeks than i do good these days, but will never allow myself to struggle through loosing 4 and half stone again, although i thoroughly enjoyed my slimming journey, being slim and happy always is far more enjoyable.. glad to hear youv got your mojo back.. we can do this :D

- i know you can have carbs with your HEALTHY extras but this was what went wrong when i tried doing that with meats on the green plan.. so im steering well clear to avoid any confusion with the plan.. i cant afford any mishaps now.

Thanks for your advise guys!

Ok ...good luck :D

I was just looking at the CD out of curiosity, I don't think switching diets would do me any good since I have my mum (a slimming world member for a good few years) to help me along.

I think SW is a life long health plan where as counting calories could just end up disastrous. I admire the people who manage it and do retain their weight but as you said it's nice to eat real food without counting all the time.

Best of luck keeping that mojo up :) x

Back